Capeshit General

>kryptonite butt plug edition
They strapped Supergirl to the operating table. She also had a kryptonite butt plug, so she wasn’t going anywhere, straps or no straps.

post flash webms pls

>le nazis
Lemme guess, the president in this earth x is a straight white male?

I WANT TO FUCK NAZI SUPERGIRL

Blonde, blue eyed white men are evil, don't you know goy?

Didn't x-men do this?

any medium with a speedster can and should do this

Yes, the exact thing with the fast guy moving the guns an smacking them in the face, was in Days of Future Past

the horror

>that filename
>that gif
Best post I've seen all year

>that black leather tights
10/10

whoever did this, thank you.

The guard on the left moving around like crazy during the slo mo

OK I don't watch capeshit but this image makes my dick diamonds, what is it, how can I get more of it?

lol what if she gassed the jews with her toxic kryptonian super farts lol wouldnt that be funny haha

watch the show?

post more necks

Surely that would break their arms. And why can flash catch bullets no problem, wouldn't they burn his hand?

WEW lads

WTF i like capeshit now?!??!?

giv nazi gf

succ
neck

haha but what if you were wearing a yarmulke and holding a dreidel and she walks up haha what would that situation even be like ahha

Dear god, I want her to hatefuck me

Slade better be in more episodes of Arrow or else I'm done.

2 questions, is this really a genral (all you cunts can be contained in here) and is that really supergirls costume?

Arrow is dead, it's gone back to sucking hard again with the Olicity shit

As long as Slade is alive I'll suffer anything. I can't believe I actually wanted Olicity to happen in season 2 but now I miss Laurel because those leaks of Katie Cassidy sucking dick made me miss her.

>image so blurry i can't make out if she's wearing short gloves, long gloves or if the gloves are part of the sleeves of her costume
grrrr

I hate shit like this. Flash's power is not slowing down time, it's moving fast himself. He shouldn't be calmly walking around, he should be sprinting in extremely exaggerated fashion. Everybody depicts speedsters wrong.

meh, speedforce, the ultimate bullshit excuse for justifying anything

He goes so fast that even his casual movements are faster than bullets

tho sure his carpet should be on fire and all his clothes should combust or w/e its a cheap tv show based off childrens picturebooks

god she's hot in this outfit, give us an anti-hero supergirl instead

Part of the sleeves by the looks
Disappointing

>his carpet should be on fire and all his clothes should combust
No it should not.

that looks like sleeves pulled over short gloves imo

lol fuck off capeshit neckbeard, just post the webms or gtfo

why do women look so much hotter when they're in nazi uniforms?

dude, not going to lie but we're only here for qt supergirl webms. no one actually cares about your garbage capeshit shows here

hey, another one for my collection
thanks man

HOLY GOD

when the pics leaked, and I found she fucked a white man, I lost ALL respect I got for her....

>I'll suffer anything
even oliver and felicity marrying? Because that's what will happen in the crossover.

because fascists are /fa/ as fuck
well maybe not antifa but that's because they're unwashed untermensch

beautiful aryan goddess has got no time for the small black brain with monkey facial aesthetics, who can blame her

>aryan
m8

>Because that's what will happen in the crossover.

I thought it was Barry and Iris' wedding?

Race and ideology is not the same thing you know

I don't give a shit about romance in capeshit anymore so whatever.

m8, those pics are ancient. we knew about this for a while
it's a double wedding

I dropped the olicity show about season 3, but it still hurts me

Wouldn't this break their arms immediately or severely hurt the tissue around their joints? Bodyparts are not made for moving at supersonic speeds.

you did a good thing, because season 4 was ten time worse than season 3.

don't care about your dumb manchild shows, post webms of slags or piss off

>super slut

.... How is that even possible?

No, because speedforce (it's like magic, justifies everything)

Last time I watched it was flash and arrow cross over, can't remember it exactly, arrow was fighitng flash or something.
Stuck only with flash from that episode.

any more pics of based nazi supergirl?

Wait, i take that question back. I googled it and now remember dropping the show halfway into season four.
Fucking Damien Darkh villain, god damn why did i have to remember that shit

Yeah that was the episode where Felicity essentially doomed mankind because she was being an unreasonable cunt after learning Oliver had a kid he didn't know about

this is the question that Sup Forums has been asking for years

dude, you missed out. arrow s4 was a giant fucking clusterfuck. One of the worst things ever. It would take me hours to explain to you why s4 was bad. It was so fucking bad jesus fucking christ. I'll tell you this, on Sup Forums there are talkback threads. There used to be two talkback threads for every live episode, the recent talkback thread had only 80 posts. Season 4 fucking ruined arrow. Many people abandoned the show, even though the show improved in season 5 and the finale was very good.
well, then you know. Well, you actually don't know because the show was even worse in second half. Like felicity dropping a nuke on the city, killing thousands of people.

>tfw you hate facism but girls in SS gear do things to your dick
help

>Like felicity dropping a nuke on the city,
I assume the others were emotionally supportive of her afterwards and oliver apologized for hurting her feelings when he told her not to do it?

I don't know if you're just joking and watched it too, but yeah, that's literally what happened. They pretend like it was not a big deal and moved on. Until season 5 happened.

Yep

There was also a portion of the season where Felicity gets paralyzed, is wheelchair bound and gets some magic computer chip put in her spine that allows her to walk again... the timing of which she uses to tell Oliver she's ready to "walk out of his life" as she literally walks out the door.

They get back together, unfortunately

>I don't know if you're just joking and watched it too, but yeah, that's literally what happened.
I was joking....

Jesus

it's the point we have been trying to make. we aren't actually fascists. trump isn't actually a fascist. nothing in america happening right now is fascism. but we want freedom to hate each other on a individual level

did the best suit maker, at the time, design the uniform for the nazis? that's why they look so sharp

They did hire Hugo Boss if that's what you mean

>steel industry you helped vitalize
keksmus maximus
when did people fall so low to defend big business tychoons?

well in the next season ragman shows up and we learn that he became ragman because of that nuke. and she killed his father.

and then ragman gets over it, but then he disappears because he's too OP for teamarrow.

/fa/ wished they had clothing that looked this good.

wait i thought they were putting her in a mask so that we couldn't sexualize her. Did they let us sexualize her? someone post some movement gifs or webms. i need this in my life

Thanks to whoever is posting kellys.

If they did an earth-x show, that would be waay more interesting than actual supergirl.

kek

Speedforce can do literally anything

But time is relative. If I move super fast my seconds arent the same as yours.

What episode is this nazi uniform from?

Does this count as consent?

In the last thread someone posted her nude pics with her painted as supergirl... Anyone would have something similar with the doggystyle one? That's my favorite.
and yes my artistic skills are too weak even to do that myself

MY FUCKING COCK

probably since we enjoy so many privileges because we are the wealthiest country in the world and big business is the fucking reason for it you ungrateful, spiteful, never took an economics or business class in your life, hick bitch

kelly a best

>ywn grab her steel pussy

>he thinks he understands speedsters better than the people who created them

This is like a direct copy of that x men movie wtf is this a parody or something?

What did they use for her cape, a fucking trash bag.

CW's barry feels closer to the comics than his current dad and the pussy flash does, desu.

It´s from the next crossover. Crisis in Earth X

i'm surprised they didn't bleach her hair to really go with the whole blonde aryan thing maybe some unnaturally blue contacts or something

She's supposed to be Nazi Supergirl, not Nazi Killer Frost

Unreasonably attractive