Kathy Griffin yet another meltdown

After accusing Andy Cohen of being gay yesterday, Kathy Griffin is back on camera accusing Mossad of spying on her and claiming she's been blacklisted for pissing off Trump and speaking out about women's rights. This is truly pathetic
youtu.be/ovu7QXvpIjU

>accusing Mossad of spying on her
i dont know guys kathy griffin may be /ourgirl/

>unironically wasting your life watching self-made YouTube videos by this washed-up hag
perpetually cunt-lacerated midwestern housewife detected

Andy Cohen gay... who would have thought?

stop making this idiot relevant

Is she turning into Andy Dick?

>not milking IRL lolcows for all they're worth
kill yourself faggot

Things can't get much worse for her after Trump broke her.

This is schizo tier

Shes intentionally trying to make herself seem crazy, boring as fuck.

this lol

before she did that shit she didnt even have a job in like a decade the last thing she did with any relevance was damn near getting a train ran on her on live tv by asap rocky and danny brown

>Fuck Trump and fuck the Jews.

Whoa there, Kathy.

giv momypede

she looks like a man who transitioned into a woman then stopped taking his meds after 3 weeks

She already has

>After accusing Andy Cohen of being gay
Did normies really not know?

oingo boingo reunion tour when

did she #MeeToo anybody yet ?

Her Paris Hilton sex tape parody to open the MTV Awards back in the day buys her a bit of cred with me. Also CNN's New Years Eve is dead without her.

I thought Andy was already out.

She accused him of having a small penis, in fact.

Maybe OP wrote wrong and Katy claimed Andy is not gay. Because Andy has been out for years. He even dated a guy from million dollar listing.

>pic
not sure if best timeline or yet another sign of living through a cyberpunk prologue

>accusing Andy Cohen of being gay

What? This is like accusing the sun of being hot and bright.

jesus she's becoming a lolcow fast

Cany mossad just kill her and put her out of her (and our) misery?

Won't see her no mo'

I could swear he was straight

She's been JUSTed so badly. Trump turned her into a schizophrenic.

God I would fuck the shit out of kathy griffin, you just know a batshit chick like that would fuck you up in the bedroom

Unironically who the fuck even is this? I've heard of her, but I have no idea what she does/did.

From D-list celebrity to not even worth mentioning. Truly a career to end all careers.

Bitch needs some Vagisil for that neck

I think Harvey woke some of the left up to the dangers of Israel and Mossad. Meanwhile, Trump and Republicans still suck their dick.

Kathy reminds me of an elderly bad tranny version of a good looking girl I knew in college

The so called leftist from the show business are jews before being leftists. And since Trump is the new king of jews, you just don't make fun of him like that without being blacklisted by the kike systsem that protected Weinstein and other scum all these year

>I think Harvey woke some of the left up to the dangers of Israel and Mossad
kek you wish fag

She really did legit lose her mind when she lost her CNN gig, her hanging out with Anderson once a year was the only anchor for her grip on reality.

>she

>those comments

Why did everyone turn their backs on her after a joke about decapitating Trump? She is a comedian, nobody actually believes she was calling for murder. I thought Hollywood and Tv were a leftist platform. Yet they're all sticking to Donald, why?

Weell, she definitely isn’t talking out of her imagination for sure. It’s called one’s perception & making remarks on THAT. Just because American Boss & Russian Boss are kinda close, doesn’t mean it can ruin the free speech. She is /ourgirl/ YO !!!

>claiming she's been blacklisted for pissing off Trump and speaking out about women's rights
My Life on the Shit List

what the fuck is a ladypede

>Why did everyone turn their backs on her after a joke about decapitating Trump?
a lot of people in the industry already couldn't stand her. this was just the perfect opportunity to finally get rid of her.

Just what the Fuck am i Reading
Old people lurking Sup Forums?

"I'M ON A WORLD TOUR!"

Is she even known outside Ameristan? I'd literally never heard of her till the Trump thing.

>a lot of people in the industry already couldn't stand her. this was just the perfect opportunity to finally get rid of her.
Why? What did she do?

she didn't do anything. she's just annoying and obnoxious