Is romance in modern cartoons any better than they ever were?

Is romance in modern cartoons any better than they ever were?

No. Get rid of it.

No.
Example: Korra.

it has degenerate anti white race mixing now so

No

Love subplots have no place in cartoons. I don't care how early kids are having sex these days. The message doesn’t need to be constantly reinforced in their popular media.

Star Vs proves that no

It is worse because they are actually putting in gay shit now, as in boys kissing boys. I can't tell about the race mixing stuff though

Donatello crushing on April almost ruined the new TMNT cartoon for me. Thankfully they backed off from that in latest season.

Yes but It was never good.
>one sided crushs over several season
>becomes a couple ->the characters are ruined

To be fair. Normal series are as bad as cartoons.

This is part of the reason I like the new Voltron. Unfortunately, I still have to live in constant fear that they will put relationship drama in, since most of the fan base consists of vapid shippers.

>transparently posts interracial romance to bait Sup Forums assholes
>wins world's easiest challenge

>now

How is it when the guy clearly isn't into her?

Romance?
Does he even know she's there?

>being this buttmad that your girlfriend left you for a black guy
Dude, you can't move on with your life until you let it go.

Name a cartoon for kids/young teens with an MC that doesn't get involved in romance shenanigans.

gee I wonder which reply user's gonna choose now

>now
You're 30 years late, bro.

someone got cucked badly

Afraid you are too impotent to compete?

no but it's certainly more prevalent and focal.
so I guess that's something.

Voltron, Legendary Defender? No actual "shenanigans" as of yet.

How so?

Daily reminder that no real girl will ever look this adorable while they're crushing.

Kid is you gay? I woulda been holding that thirsty cutie's hand in a heartbeat.

girls in cartoons:
>she finds the boy attractive
>she does everything to get his attention
>she makes the first move
girls in reality:
>she wants you money
>you have to make the first step to give it to her

l-l-l-lewd

Filthy race mixers

white boys just can't compete

even your waifu's ain't safe anymore

Much worse.

no. They are forcing adult behavior on 13 year old and have an unhealthy obsession with underage kissing. It's pretty bad, teach adults t be pedo, teach kids things that don't work because they aren't mentally developed enough to make this happen, it's a lose/lose scenario

That's why cartoons are a form of escapism.

No, waste of air time and forcing kids to be mature too early. A wink and a nod here and there but that's all.

No. The majority of romance in comics, cartoons, live action, anime, and literature are fake and forced -- as if the only thing pushing the characters together is the fact that one has a dick and the other a pussy. That is why I prefer gay relationships. With a relationship between men or between women, the writer actually has to prove their love is tangible and not just "as friends" -- whereas with a straight couple, they just need to show them together and everyone assumes they're a couple, because for some reason, people are incapable of believing that a man and a woman can be friends and remain friends.

All in all, cartoon with a gay cute boy MC WHEN?

>girls in reality:
>you have to make the first step to give it to her

Not true. I've had girls make the first move. Freaked me out.

Its always a white girl that gets degraded by a male shitskin

How disgusting

How can it be when every cartoon character these days is an elementary school student?

This pisses me the fuck off

Keep in mind that Gwen is a disgusting ginger and doesn't deserve romance

I take it you've never seen what a Sup Forums meetup actually looks like

romance in children shows is a horrible idea because you can't take it seriously due to status quo. We are at a stage where violence is more serious than romance.

Still better than sam.

what episode is this

for research

haha

No. If anything it's gotten worse over the years.

so why you really wanna know white boy?

you gonna stroke your 4 incher to the bbc? that boys too good for gwen anyway

what is up with this current trend in cartoons to make cute white girls date blacks
it's too frequent to be just coincidence

Do you fags check under your bed at night for the Sup Forums bogeyman?

>mad that black bros are taking your bbc craving waifus

do flat tops even exist today? seems like they died with the 90's

>I've had girls make the first move. Freaked me out.

That's why guys have to make the first move. Girls learn that making the first move is a good way to get heartbroken fast.

Flat tops came back about a year or two ago. I was surprised to see it myself.

Well, I feel sorry for you then

>TV still shills bm/ww

>over 70% of white women on dating sites prefer to date within their own race

Over 70% of women in cartoons are with men of their own race. So, what's your point?

Its called propganda

>even gwen can't resist
>and he's not even interested

Why do people pretend blatant Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums all the time?

But user, don't you know children mature faster?
They're already holding hands in 5th grade!
They want representation.

Because people here want to pretend that any opinion they don't like has to be from Sup Forums and are incapable of facing the reality that there are people with different views than them

>dating sites

>dating sites don't count because I don't want them to

It's not propaganda tho. She probably crushes on him because he's a cool boy and she probably hasn't been that close to a boy that wasn't Ben in months.

Meanwhile, they had the boy's grandmother pretty much coming on to the old guy in the same way in the same episode, but none of you guys have a problem with that.

Even though that post was clearly Sup Forums? What other board unironically cares about degeneracy in this den of degeneracy?

This pretty much.

Truth can't be propaganda, white girls are rapidly turning over to the bbc. Even fictional ones. Quit being insecure racists and accept it.

>portraying something that statistically is rare as normal

>not propaganda

See? You automatically declare any worldview you don't like as Sup Forums.

The irony is that as "racist" as this post is, it won't be deleted

>no girl other than black girls should ever find black males attractive, anything showing otherwise is propaganda.

Good lord.

Its so degenerate and degrading especially if its interracial

>calling one post Sup Forums means I call any world view that opposes mine Sup Forums
Are you dumb?

Even that's not allowed here

Blacks are the least attractive to most races though. Statistics back it up

>no girl other than black girls should ever find black males attractive

As it should be

Its also getting creepy that's its always a white girl that gets degraded

Most real white girls think blacks are disgusting, this should reflect in media.

This constant shilling is forcing the pendulum to swing right more than you'll realize.

Did you see the irony of your post?

But it isn't being portrayed as normal just because a small handful of female characters crush on men of the other race.

You know what's normal? Women crushing on guys that are cool based on the fact that he's cool. Black basketball players at all levels (high school, college and professional) get more white trim (or trim in general) than Steve Urkel would, for instance.

A lot of these female teachers getting caught fucking students happened to fuck the cool bad boys in their schools regardless of race.

Yet no one is complaining about the White Male on Asian Female meme, as if that's not pushed hard

star vs romance is horseshit but one pile of shit doesnt mean romance in animation is bad

>at work, being friendly for customer service reasons
>girl comes in
>tells me I'm cute
>gives me her number
>call her next day
>she spends an entire hour on the phone yelling at her kid
>block her number

>Muh dating sites statistics.

And this is supposed to mean that other races aren't fucking black men at all?

>things that never happened.

mostly yeah, but that's more because status quo is less important in cartoons than before.

That I dismissed you as dumb for assuming I dismiss every opinion I don't like?
Here's the thing: I don't do that, and I can't prove I don't so what would be the point in even trying to prove it?

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

That's equally fucked and shouldn't happen.

It's literally every single day all over TV. Every fucking Ad, all the shows, all the fucking movies. It's old and tired and it doesn't work.

I feel bad for you.

>I never do what I just did! Now shut up OR ELSE
Jesus Christ.

Here's the thing, a large number of Asian women actually wouldnt mind dating white men in real life

Black athletes get women due to their potential earnings from going pro. Not always because they find blacks attractive

>That's equally fucked.
It still doesn't get near as much shit or cause as much derails

No need, we are moving in the right direction. This nonsense will end.

I don't like that pairing much either because it creates mentally unstable people like Elliot but the reality is that many Asian women like to date white men but only beta settle for them

Just because I don't dismiss every opinion I don't like doesn't mean I don't dismiss ANY.
Are you dumb?

Every movie? Ok, what happened here?

Maybe you think it's more prominent than it is because seeing interracial couples triggers you like that kid that went and shot up the college campus a few years ago.

Because blacks destroy other genetics completely and are the least civilized so it's a more blatent problem.

Steven Universe is relatively straightforward.

I'm sure that's what you hope for.

she'll get so desperate that she'll end up stripping off right in front of him off screen, then he'll pump and dump her for the next thirsty white whore. most likely that witch bitch

you tell 'em mah nigga

racist little bitches

exactly, no one can compete with black basket ball players

lol this right here

DUDE I DON'T UNDERSTAND HYPERBOLE FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT LMAO

It is promenent and if you ignore it you are willfully ignorant.