So, let's for a moment pretend you are Al Franken. You have worked on tv as a writer/comedian for many years

So, let's for a moment pretend you are Al Franken. You have worked on tv as a writer/comedian for many years.

You aren't an A' lister celeb but you are recognizable. But you're still a fat, schlep and you still have to coerce a woman into a kissing you.

It's sad that with all his fame he's still /ourguy.

does he really look that bad? he doesn't look like a chad, but he doesn't look ugly. Like nothing about his looks are weird or offputting, but he's not hot.

a jew in power will always abuse his position
especially to defile the shiksa.

>Imagine being a failed playboy roastie that you make up a story about having to kiss someone for a few minutes of fame.

She’s a trump supporter and is doing it for attention. Let’s not forget Trump is also a rapist.

Honestly I don't get it. Maybe it's because I'm a virgin and older than 25, but at a certain point I would just relegate myself to jerking off rather than trying to force something that isn't going to be enjoyable for anyone.

Is it really that satisfying to kiss a hot chick if you write a whole stupid skit around you being able to kiss her, and she won't even enjoy it?

this , she's full of shit. I bet she was laughing and encouraging him during the kiss sexual assault.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO BACK TO POOL/

she's a hannity stooge that is exaggerating a story to divert attention from the GOP tax bill that will move us further into a dystopian hellscape

it's working pretty well on the plebs, good job

He looked like Josh Gad at the time of the allegation overweight jew

I kinda figured, she comes off as one of those "one of the guys" roasties and it sounded so fucking fake when she said she was appalled and angry about him "groping" her tits in that picture.

I think, just my opinion, Franken thought he was alpha or suave to do the actually kiss. And you know in his defense , growing up you see this a lot in films. You always see the guy going in for the kiss and it's supposed to work that way.

It doesn't matter if it happened or not. Women who support Trump deserve rape.

>It's sad that with all his fame he's still /ourguy.

No, he is an old disgusting jew

He should of narratated Deep Thots with Jack HANDY

I love that the left is eating itself

he is particularly weird looking. he has a big weird ugly mouth.

>the left is eating itself
>hasn't paid any attention to the Roy Moore situation
Everyone is turning on each other.

Can you blame Al?

You'd grope her too.

their just cleaning out some old men before they go finding every 'victim' of conservative men for the next election.

this is quite obvious bait, that shit wouldn't fly in Sup Forums, stop easy posting in Sup Forums

Franken isn't /our guy/ I feel kind of bad for him, but that's the world him and his kind have created.

The one conservative out of the 15 or so liberals so far. Just in the last month. Also, I am up on the Moore story and it could be bs.

>she's a hannity stooge

WTF hannity has a time machine?!??!1