Would As told by ginger be more popular if Ginger wasn't so ugly and looked more like this?

Would As told by ginger be more popular if Ginger wasn't so ugly and looked more like this?

The truely astonishing ugliness of the characters defiitely did not help the show.

that hardly looks better

it would have helped if she was not a ginger since redheads are always the shittiest characters in western or japanese cartoons

No, that style is incredibly ugly too. Let's be frank here the show would have done so much better if any characters were drawn to be fuckable, but there was obviously a modesty to the art style that just wasn't fun to watch.

How dare you
Also
>shitting on Blossom

No, keep the art style as is, age up the characters/make the situations that they faced a bit more mature, and put it on MTV. A slice of life show about school drama had no place on Nick, though technically it was a part of the TeenNick block.

She's a race-mixing slut, there is no saving her.

Go away bigoted Drumpf supporting hillbilly pigfucker, you can't have that hateful opinion

>antagonist was a nigger

It was perfect

>projecting this hard

wasn't she jewish anyway?

The story was great, but the art sucked!

>Shitting on Ranma

All the designs were horrid, hated looking at it

Reminder Courtney Gripling stuffed her bikini-top because she wanted the bbc, and I'm not talking about TV here.

In my youth, with rule 34 and all, I jacked off to every Klasky Csupo cartoon. Probably would have to say that Ginger was at the bottom of the list, only to be surpassed by Rugrats (All Grown Up nonwithstanding).

Reggie Rocket was the best.

To be fair, Ranma is as slutty as it gets.

BBC Radio?

No, that's just the style, the content (story) is more important than style (design)

I like Kimi the best