Tom really is /our guy/, huh

Tom really is /our guy/, huh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqrYAcljRZo
youtube.com/watch?v=WNOBl1CQ2dg
thestranger.com/slog/archives/2010/07/28/tom-hardy-um-duh-of-course-hes-had-sex-with-men
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to only look one way and then I got hit by a skateboarder so now I look both ways

I can relate to that, not gonna lie.

When is this dude gonna come out of the closet.

unironically relatable

He's a closet homo, so no.

/big guy/

why do people say this?

Gays who want it to be true

It's obvious to any straight male. He's trying to cover it up with his macho man persona but we know the truth!

Well get the fuck outta my way when I'm bombing hills faggot

>Closet homo

He has a wife and kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=VqrYAcljRZo

haha what a pussy he looks when he crossing a street. even one way street! haha

>manlet

lol no

Why do you think he's in a bad mood all the time. Dude is living a lie! Luke Evans is the manliest man ever and he wasn't afraid to come out. Go on Tom you can do it!

He has aspergers right?

I do that too. Not because I don't have faith in humanity but because I realize that shit happens and people make mistakes

>Straight men only use their anus for defecating, e.g. "one way street"
>Hardy expects traffic both ways

Obvious really

>It's obvious to any straight male

>h..haha straight man here I'm watching this hunky actor and my tuned gaydar is going off

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he's pretty familiar with that hahahahahaha

As do most closet homos. What exactly is your point here?

Just because he played as a one, doesn't mean he actually is irl

I’m pretty sure he looks both ways on one way streets is because of habit.

lol people dont notice manlets when crossing road cause theyre to short! he have to be careful

because there are pics of him back before he was famous. Those pics are really really fucking gay. Butt naked. No straight guy would take this pics and say "yeah, that sounds alright". That's when the rumors started. Not to mention that time some reported asked him about his sexuality.

wow.....
powerful........

No straight man would answer in this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNOBl1CQ2dg

Someone almost t boned me when i was making a left and he ran a red yesterday. I can feel this guy.

wow so true le ebic sad truth. humans suck boooo. excuse my hatred for humanity while i sit in my room typing this on a human created smartphone. booo down with humans

the reporter was implying that he was gay

How can he get an erection with a woman if he was gay? The kid is his biological child.

Yes so why didn't he say "Naw I'm straight bro." It's a simple answer.

because he called him gay

Wrong way down a one way street

I look both ways before crossing the street because i am very ve-rrrry careful now... Mhmmmmmmmmmmmm

>just bee urself
damn... when u put like that tho

He's bisexual. He prefers women more than men but still like both. Bisexuals exist in this world.

Elton John, Ricky Martin, Magic Johnson and millions of gay men have children. Gay men can still reproduce you mong.

was he ever in the closet? I remember an interview where he said that yeah, of course he's fucked some dudes. he also said he's happy with his wife now so there's that.

He is very careful.

For you.

He definitely swings both ways. He's no better than Robert Downey Jr. Hardy was a big meth and crack head and partying too much.

Are their children straight or gay? Do gay men produce kids like themselves or is it just up to chance?

I'm not gay but I want to suck Hardy's big dick for you

Magic's son is gay as fuck.

I thought big guys wouldn't have to worry about traffic

Tom hardy makes me fucking diamonds jfc

I wish third-worlders had their own Sup Forums and that they would leave us alone.

Why doesn't he use his plane to cross the street? What's his master plan?

That dadbod on the left is so gross, I assume it was for some role he was getting chubby for

This. Rangeban US IP's when?

He's not closeted. He's already talked about his bisexuality in the past. He fucked men but prefers women.

Luke Evans went back into the closet when he got cast in the Hobbit. Then he came back out after Dracula flopped.

Pretty sure elton john and ricky martin used invitro fertilization, ie. Lab turkey baster and not actual sex.

Most celebs with the name Tom are either gay or bisexual.

literally me

Why haven't they made a movie with Logan Marshall-Greene and Tom Hardy as clones or twins or something? It just seems like a no-brainer.

this t b f

I had no idea he was gay. I'm a fag and can usually pick up on it pretty well

God I love this movie. The dance scene was hilarious.

I used to only look one way and then I got shot so now I look both ways

I'm pretty sure he was just making a point.

Traffic rules aren't gravity, they are man made and it's reasonable to assume that men are prone to error. You should never have unreasonable expectations of humans, be glad that rules work most of the time but always take responsibility for your own life.

"Of course I have. I’m an actor for fucks sake. I’ve played with everything and everyone. I love the form and the physicality, but now that I’m in my thirties, it doesn’t do it for me. I’m done experimenting but there’s plenty of stuff in a relationship with another man, especially gay men, that I need in my life. A lot of gay men get my thing for shoes. I have definite feminine qualities and a lot of gay men are incredibly masculine. A lot of people say I seem masculine, but I don’t feel it. I feel intrinsically feminine. I’d love to be one of the boys but I always felt a bit on the outside. Maybe my masculine qualities come from overcompensating because I’m not one of the boys."

Just when I thought I couldn't love him any more.

Did he really say it? If yes, I love him.

>No straight man would answer in this way.
Why? What the fuck business is it of anyone to know if he goes both ways, that was a top answer. Fuck you, insecure faggot.

I look both ways because of Liveleak

Me too.

Because once you start denying shit everyone keeps asking the same question, and then it's "Methink the gentleman doth protest too much" Fuck 'em, they don't need to know.

I look both ways too cuz I'm bisexual/

Thats even worse

>t. Gay queen

Every time

thestranger.com/slog/archives/2010/07/28/tom-hardy-um-duh-of-course-hes-had-sex-with-men

some STUPID BITCH got in my way when i was going down the steepest hill in jackson heights and had the audacity of acting scared and acting like IM at fault when she was the one crossing in the middle of the block not in the crosswalk area

Mmm company man Hmm

>pretend to not understand the question
>dodge
>ask interviewer why he wants to know
>"Thank you."

Yeah, he sure handled that confidently and not at all like a closeted homosexual.

Every thread about Tom Hardy's sexuality needs to start with this. People would have 0 questions after a week.

This reminds me these two awkward interviews.

He's not wrong.

I've been cycling the wrong way down a one way street for years, I didn't even know it was a one way street until recently.

who's the actor

he admitted to getting fucked in the ass

I used to only look one way and then I grew up and now I don't look at all hoping for the sweet release of death

Jodie Foster & Tom Holland

Oh wow what a faggot lol. And for some reason I thought he was one of the better ones in hollywood. Oh well... there’s still Mel

Butt babies are a real thing.

Always look both ways before crossing a road retard. There are so many bicycle cunts who thinks they're the next bjarne ris.

He's not bi. Stop making shit up. Bisexuality isn't real, you are a homosexual.

I fucked both guys and girls cuz I like both, I prefer women a little more. Why is it so hard for bigots and raging homos to get it? We exist bitch.

You don't cunt. You are just confused

Shut up, dad.

his tattoos are so fucking bad

Your dad is right

What a faggot. Never liked him, He's just an chav version of Paul Newman.

I've gone down one ways for several blocks in broad daylight (don't drink and drive kids), so he's not wrong.

Reminder that Jodie Foster was literally a fucktoy as a teen.

Well he does live in bongistan so it would make sense to look both ways when you're crossing a one-way street in case you forgot where you are.

My dad could beat up your dad.