Now that JUSTice League is flopping, who's ready for some more Marvel kino?

Now that JUSTice League is flopping, who's ready for some more Marvel kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2JDto0KSr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Listen OP, I like to see DC fail as much as anyone else but that doesn't mean that I like marvel shit

>trailer start
>"HOL UP"
>Shitty rapper "music"
>half the trailer in
>"HE IS KANG!"

The absolute state of America.

Based Greece.

Imagine if Black Panther outgrosses Justice League. That'd be hilarious

this thread derailed quickly

honestly hope this garbage flops too

every conversation should be about politics

The sooner we start, the sooner we'll 404.

I'm black and want to these movie flop for the shit show. You just KNOW people would blame it on race

Barbershop 3?

I genuinely enjoyed justice league.

What the FUCK Spain?

The owe it to the Moors

>get conquered by diversity
>takes 700 fucking years to finally kick them all the way out
>few centuries later
>REFUGEES WELCOME :^)

is anyone else concerned about this Jewish 'agenda'?

t. spaniard

Culturally, the line remains exactly the same. The North is a different country. Asturias is Spain, the rest is conquered territory.

It has a much more talented cast than Justice League so of course it will succeed

>Directed by Ryan Coogler who just did Creed and Fruitvale Station

>Andy Serkis
>Martin Freeman
>Forest Whitaker
>Chadwick Boseman
>Michael B. Jordan (worked with coogler on creed and fruitvale station)
>Lupita Nyong'o
>Daniel Kaluuya (Get Out, Sicario)

Name a high-grossing black film.

Tyler Perry movies?

>muh agenda
>muh race baiting
>muh jews
The trailers looked pretty good but Sup Forums won't admit it because the movie is literally WE WUZ
If anything this is the opposite of what progressives want because Wakanda is a isolationist, ethnically homogeneous state

Honestly I thought the whole movie would be some "we wuz" she shit but the newest trailer was pretty hype. Nig or not I'm probably gonna see it so long as the whole movie has hype music and fast as fuck fight scenes.

The movie only gets hate because it's majority black yet people treat is as real diversity
No one really hates on Panther himself

I'd be more hyped for this movie if they didn't insist on playing trashy Rap music in the trailers.

Pretty sure Africa has its own distinct and numerous musical sounds that have been used before to create epic soundtracks. More disingenuous pandering to the lowest common denominator.

>literally we wuz egyptian kings and queens the movie

How much do you have to hate yourself a white person to watch this movie?

>yfw MARVEL WE WUZ does better than Justice League

Hidden Figures
Tyler Perry shit
Get Out

I'd wager BP outgrosses JL domestically, at least

how is that a good thing?

>implying all white people are as pathetic and insecure as you

KEK

>we wuz egyptian kings

Wakanda isn't Egypt

Have you seen any of the designs?
It's okay to be white user. No, really, it is

Okay. We should do something about all those guns since we have a fucking massacre per week in the USA and every show and film is glorifying violence.

Does this count?

What about Fast and furious

>It's okay to be white
Are you some kind of nazi? Promoting hate speech like that? I already reported you and called the cops.

They owe to Latin America. They're used to it so they don't give a fuck.

It’s okay to be white. It’s also okay to be whoever you want to be despite the color of your skin. :)

Agreed. It will probably open around the same and have a significantly more mild drop off.

>Now that said capeshit is flopping, who's ready for some more capeshit?
Embarrassing.

capekino*

Keep telling yourself that, dicklet

Imagining the kind of person who would snivel out “capekino” in a real conversation makes my stomach turn. Greasy little weasel.

Isn't it mostly done by niggers against niggers?

I'm unironically really looking forward to this.

All politics aside, I look forward to Black Panther simply because it looks like a Marvel movie that isn't a total fucking comedy and takes itself somewhat seriously.

The Winter Soldier hit the perfect tone for what these movies should be going for.

Niggers use handguns and Busta cappin sumbuddies ass. White people snap and suit up with their AR’s and body armor. Most gun deaths are gang battles and suicides. Because they count suicides to weigh the averages.

Thank you BASED Marvel for showing me the truth.

Imagine actually thinking that anything out of the MCU is anything above average.
Film truly is dead.

Stop watching superhero flicks and big budget films. The rumors of film’s demise have been greatly exaggerated. You’ll enjoy things much more if you avoid anything with a budget of more than $60 million.

Wasn't Black Panther always about a Kingdom in Africa? Why is everyone saying WE WUZ if the comic has done this waaay before

because blacks on twitter believe wakanda would be a reality if whites never came

oh right hate movies based on the "fans"

They could totally do this movie without making his character his race. Idk how you guys felt about Luke Cage, but he never threw a pity party over being black.

> he never threw a pity party over being black.
Why would he? All women love him, all brothas respect him, he's indestructible and strong as a hulk.

If it takes a black man being a mary sue to avoid being an insufferable racist and avoid alienating the "target audience" by giving him real flaws, I'm really not that upset

This is why we need to behead the far left and the far right

>Umayyad Caliphate

So is his suit magic or what? Because that shit was stopping bullets from a .50cal

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2JDto0KSr0

That shit smells of bullshit.

>Germany being up to 1/3
>France being that low

it's pure Vibranium, which means it the same stuff as Cap's Shield so it can do all sorts of weird stuff

Get Out
Straight Outa Compton
Creed
pic related's body of work

Is wakanda a civilization built on stolen alien tech? Why don't they improve the rest of africa?

It's made of vibranium, the same material as captain america's shield.

Why is the rest of africa their problem?

>France
>Germany
>He believe these are woke countries

Sorry some European countries are cucked as hell. Race war or annihilation is their future.

Sweden, YES

it will. blacks will see the movie mutiple times

Krauts are ultimate cucks. Reminder that Merkel won again.

First, it's a fairy tale and not a real world.

Second, they are usually portrayed as very closed to the outside world, even their neighbors (the geography is never clearly defined either, similarly to Latveria for example)

>le racism is sooo funny. Amirite?

Would DC ever recover? If they bring Snyder back they don't deserve to.

It actually is pretty funny when you aren't a shitskin

All capeshit is bad, Marvel or DC. Stop pretending it's good.

alt-whites get triggered by anything that isn't completely eurocentric because muh """white genocide"""

Look at his numbers. He barely makes chump change.

When did Greece get so woke?

Based Italy
Based Greece
Americucks btfo to be honest

Besides BP does Sup Forums know any good KangzKino?

no hwites please

Europe got invaded by africans/arabs in the last couple of years: north Europe "refugees welcome" south Europe turned racist and east Europe went full fascist.

Mildly racists jokes are OK if they are actually funny. Sup Forums thinks calling black people monkeys is clever.

The reason I have such low expectations for this is not because I hate niggers but because I love Michael B. Jordan and I’m going to hate to see him wasted as a shitty Maeve villian. Like Mads on Dr. Strange.