Star vs a true surivor

>Was royalty but runt of the litter
>Never given anything. Forced to make his own way through life
>Treated like shit by everyone in his family except Dennis
>Raises an army of his own will (and giving them pants) to take over his family castle (by changing the locks)
>Grows his ambition to gain the wand
>In one fell swoop looses his army, his castle and his chance at the wand. Also his clothes
>Forced into the wilderness
>Survives and becomes more powerful than before
>Gains a wand of his own, a new more loyal army and even the Book of Spells
>Gains a "father" figure and things seem to be looking up
>In one more fell swoop looses it all to an even more masterful game

Being Ludo is surviving, but is suffering as well

Other urls found in this thread:

lenta.ru/articles/2017/03/04/starvshomophobia/
youtu.be/7CdVLvbDS1w?t=69
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he is never fucking allowed to win
and by now he is my favourite character
if they go the good guy route before letting me see him being a big evil asshole and getting a good win over star im getting really pissed

>and getting a good win over star
What is Bon Bon?

>Treated like shit by everyone in his family except Dennis
His dad did throw him a pretty decent birthday party once.

Dance with me Diaz!!

What the hell happened to his dad between then and him becoming kappa Dario Brando?

>I swear I danced before only once

not good enough
somehow he is this big threatening dude when he is doing his shit but becomes weak and incompetent around star?
bullshit
also the whole stars wand does bad magic when ludo is in control got dropped in favour of star corruption wich sucks

all of his accomplishments were done by toffee
he beat the spider and eagle by himself but the rest of the time toffee was guiding him as an advisor or in wand form

>not good enough
You said one. He got one

Russian news aggregator reporting about a huge shitstorm raised in the U.S. by Christian community after gay kisses in JF.
Is that true?
lenta.ru/articles/2017/03/04/starvshomophobia/

i said a good one
that was not good enough

I thought it was pretty good. She lost Glossy and the book of spells and if not for Marco she'd have been thrown into the portal wherever it may lead

What exactly are you expecting to happen?

can someone post the MEGAs?

>suck dick like a pro

>I only did it once I swear

Yeah. Sure

Jesus no. I m not a big fan of gays but I wasn't up in arms over that scene

Reminder if this story had taken place IRL Star would have made out with Oskar at the party, gotten knocked up due to being horny and Oskar would have been King of Mewni.

Good thing this is fiction though

>I thought it was pretty good.
you are a retard with shit taste
ludo wins, he wins fair and square and wins entirely by beating star preferably on a one on one battle and wins with his own magic and his own spells and looks fucking cool doing so
The best thing they could do is have ludo win by actually reading the book and learning the spells star never bothered to

I hate you Marco

If this had taken place IRL, Star wouldnt have magic and wouldve been sent to an asylum for mumbling about some Mewni place that shes gonna be queen of.

I don't think there would be magic or a story if this was IRL either

Good thing it's also a Disney cartoon

>implying jarco fans care about what happens to the bug

>eyes glow every time they kiss

>implying this means hate

then she escapes the asylum(dungeon) by fighting off the nurses and security(monsters)

Americans prefer privilege and status over hard work and self-determination. See the Kardashians

Sure she does.

Jackie. Lynn "The Rail" Thomas.

Everyone's had a grind.

So, they can be used as shower curtains
Would Hekapoo approve?

If the story was realistic the fucking princess with magical powers that has been doing wathever she wants all her life would be a spoiled cunt that nobody wants around and would bother sociopathy

>In one fell swoop looses his army, his castle and his chance at the wand. Also his clothes

To be fair, he was a humongous cunt during that adventure:

youtu.be/7CdVLvbDS1w?t=69

He's a pretty terrible person all around.

By and far my favorite character. I'll admi that I actually felt sad when he told Moon "still standing." He is the epitome of willpower, a survivor beyond all odds. If he was on the side of good he'd probably be one of Mewnie's greatest champions.

I still can't believe a show like "Star Versus The Forces Of Evil" has a character as well developed as him.

Reminder that Janna is delicious asian

>Kardashians

Acting like normal people give a shit about those indulgent asshats.

Are they lining up for Marco to brush their teeth too?

Reminder that in the war between Star and Ludo, Star shot first!

Pretty much got herself an arch nemesis because she was bored.

>S1: Buff Frog, the best Dad
>S2: Ludo Redemption Arc
>S3: Eclipsa, Grandma of Darkness
Star & the Forces of Evil when?

There isn't a side of good
Star parents are cunts, half the kingdom is starving not to mention everyone else outside

Except the Kardasians literally became rich due to marketing themselves properly which actually requires work.

Robert Kardashian wasn't exactly rolling in dough

Massive blast of glitter comes out all over Marco.

What's with all the glitter.

Yea... "glitter"

Ponyhead

Hey Star I'm a floating head, its not like I've got many places for my zones.

... I'm gonna go shower. And burn my clothes.

>Gains a wand of his own

Not on his own. Toffee manipulated him to find the wand, which was basically his arm holding onto a magic crystal.

>The Mewman version of "fuck, marry, kill" is "flirt, arrange marriage, enslave"
You know, for kids

Which is why I still don't like Ludo because he was and still is the worst kind of spoiled cunt. I respected him after Ludo in the Wild but I still don't like him and his probable death doesn't bother me

>Reality TV is a con game.

Of course. TLC and Discovery being some of the worst.

I actually think that given how repugnantly incapable, selfish, catastrophic, and outright stupid Star and Ponyhead are, St. Olga's is a necessary institution. It just needs someone not-crazyy to run the place.

Also, it's going to be tragically hilarious in Season 3 when King Pony Head is inevitably murdered by Toffee and Lilacia is going to have to step up and be ruler of Uni and take responsibility for her Kingdom given how she ditched her fellow spoiled brats at St. O's the moment they started looking to her for leadership.

It's more an example of the cult to banality and being famous fir the sake of being famous. Also how USA treat celebrities as its nobility and its hard-on for monarchy despite the democracy meme

But you could have both the person you marry and the person you enslave.

>half the kingdom is starving

Stop assuming. We saw poor people but there was nothing to imply half of Mewni is poor. And poverty will always exist, you can't magically make it disappear

That guy really needs to keep doing weird food clouds

Well, to be fair, he became a cunt because of his circumstances. It's not like he was always that way.

Why is this such a fucking big deal? TLH and SU have openly gay relevant characters.

>Marco perfers Pony Head, who has tried to kill him, to Janna

Janna is just that undesirable

He is very great at getting it all clean

Yeah the way they handled him at the end of the season really dampened my opinion of the show. I honestly thought they were doing a good job of developing him as a foil to Star before then.

Yeah but those shows suck

No more than Europe witn Sports stars with that Ball Kicky game thing.

Most people still wonder who that Beckham dude is. And why his bending was so important.

Marco should remove the undesirables

Would you prefer someone who tried to kill you once and has been pretty cool since or that kid who is always dragging you into shit?

Considering the fact that the entire time he was talking to "the wand" which just so coincidentally happened to have Toffee's arm on it, it was pretty obvious where this was going

They're not Disney.

The show is less than halfway over. He'll get his chance.
If it's possible, I wouldn't be surprised if he's the first non-Butterfly we see Dip Down.

St. Olga's would be fine if it was actually a school to prepare princesses for the massive responsibilities of ruling a kingdom.

Instead, it reduces them to prettified drones that would only be suited for puppet monarchies.

Pony Head leaves him alone most of the time and if the two of them had their way, they would never ever ever ever interact. Star's (former) terrible taste in friends is the only thing that keeps bringing them together.

Janna won't leave him alone and he sees her almost every day. Tom, who has also tried to muder Marco, is more liked by him because at least they share interests and like Pony Head, Tom tends to keep his distance. Most of the time anyway.

Hollywood and Pop Culture news llike to view it that way (and some wish they were). Honestly most people don't give a shit about celebrities.

Celebrities aren't nobility because they don't control aspects of government. They're rich became they marketed themselves properly and people voluntarily spend money on their ventures and we're a republic, not a democracy

So if the Butterfly family can use the wand to generate matter, at seemingly no cost to themselves, why are so many of the Mewmans and other inhabitants of Mewni living in poverty and squalor?

Of course half was just a way of saying everyone who isn't part of the aristocracy
In reality is way more
>You can't make poverty magically disappear in a world with actual magic
It's not necessarily the fact that everyone is poor but everyone is poor while they are way too rich and they don't even allow people to harvest their own corn
Like why aren't more people farming if people starve on the streets?

>Toffee's plans come to fruition
>Ludo, pissed as hell that he was basically a cumrag the whole time dips down out of sheer willpower and rage
>Finally gets his big boy body like he always wanted.
>Fights Toffee off. After the battle he shrinks down
"NO! MY HOT BOD!"

He'll be back.

>I'm short and my dad was tough on me

Hard life indeed. If anything, that made him look like a spoiled cunt to me even more

I have a feeling that Toffee is going to try to grow his original body over Ludo's and his "host" will be compelled to rebel during the finale not out of any real sense of goodness or remorse, but out of concentrated selfish spite.

I mean, he's a remorseless baby puncher. That's near the bottom of the barrel level of awfulness.

Like this guys said:

The finale is going to involve Ludo switching sides and sacrificing himself to take Toffee out with him.

PONCO REJOICE

Considering it's implied that his dad beats his mom, I'd say Ludo did have a pretty hard life.

In a perfect world maybe
Lots of celebrities stay relevant by being mouthpieces for horrible movements, knowing the right people, abusing power positions to sabotage other and working on shows with government backing

Pony head tried to kill him once

Janna has frequently stolen from Marco, comes into his home and eats his food, and hides in his closet to see him sleep so its kind of understandable. All things considered, if Janna was normal around him she would have won the Marcobowl years ago and I guess that's her tragedy

>"flirt, arrange marriage, enslave"
Jackie, Star, Janna

They can cut a dimensional hole to any place in the universe but they can't into trade
>Cut a hole into chocolate land
There fixed

Everyone with sense knew Ludo was never going to be an end game villain even when he slowly became less of a joke in the second season

The grace of the God Empress is the only reason Mewmans have a home or streets to shit in.
They're not fairy godmothers, they have shit to do, namely running the kingdom's internal affairs and diplomacy and serving as its ultimate champion.

When is she going to get a body?

ponyhead is equine garbage
god damn it why can't those faggots be more laid back? Where are the Catholics when you need them?

He also says that he actually likes Ponyhead in the book.

Because in real life that's what most princesses were, tools to form alliances. It was even a selling point of St Olga's, to turn the princesses into proper women ready to continue their family line, I.e married off to have children

These two pages ought to be mandatory reading for anyone that loved Collateral Damage.

he took glossaric and the book at least.

Get this ship out of my face

It's kinda weird from a mewnian perspective because it seems like succession is passed from mother to daughter with the guy as an alliance tool/arm candy. Why would a mewnian princess be sent to st. Olga's then?

Let me love you Marco

S3 mid season finale
>Marco finally decides to go and find star using his scissors
>Marco arrives at Mewni
>Mewni is in chaos, riots everywhere
>Marco reaches the castle and finds everyone in the hall is dead(black eyes like in the finale)
>searches the entire castle
>hears beeping noises in the dungeon
>"Hello? anyone there?"
>"Marco?"
>"Star!! Is that really you?"
>"yes, Marco it's me"
>"Oh Star, i never thought I'd see you again, where have you been?"
>"I've been working. Marco, I've been working so hard"
>"Working? on what? I don't understand"
>Star shows Marco a large magic-proof box
>music starts playing

Every second we're apart,
It's just killing me.
I need more than time will give,

To see what we could be.
But I might have a final solution,
One I'd like for you to hear.
Cause I don't know how much longer
I can live without you near.
We'll be together forever
In this box.
Never again will we be distant
Once it locks.
Others may find it strange or creepy,
But I don't care.
I needn't see another sunset
With you in here.
Can't explain quite how it works,
Put your trust in me.
Once we're in and that door shuts,
I'm all you'll ever see.
It's a quite extreme solution,
But extreme is how I feel.
And the world it all means nothing
To us once that box is sealed.
And we'll be together forever
In this box.
Never again will we be parted
Once it locks.
Other may find it outright freaky,
But I don't care.
I needn't see another person
With you in here.
This box is a one way trip,
When you're in you're in,
We shall never be severed.
I don't need the moon,
Or the stars, or the earth
When I have you here forever.
And I mean forever...
There's no escaping from our love,
Or this box.

>"oh"

Well considering he ranted to Moon about all the shitty things his siblings did for like 10 minutes or something and how his dad turned out, I would say yeah, he did have it pretty hard. Especially considering he used to be a happy kid

>Star, this is going to be your new school. Please read. Love, Daddy.

I guess that she didn't read

This seriously makes me wonder how long was this book and S2 in production considering these pics were in that episode

>S3 mid season finale
>Marco finally decides to go and find star using his scissors
Nah, he's going in the first or second episode

When they called the founding group the "Bonner Party" I got really worried.

Link to his patreon?

I meant premiere