Cheesecake

cheesecake part two

part one:

I don't get why he put Galatea in Harley Quinn's outf-

Lack of Powergirl inspired outfits?
Someone should forward him either the sexy Peeg breeding dress or those slutty bikinis.
Oh and there's the Savage Girl outfit from the Harley Quinn comic.

Not a bad idea. Though it might be that he already knows.
I think his entire motivation for putting Galatea in the game was to actually give her Peeg's delicious physique.
So I wouldn't be surprised if he's already planning on putting Connor's outfits into the game.

One can hope.
Also maybe a sexy business woman outfit.

Also where are we at with the current build?

I would enjoy watching a woman like that on carnival rides.

We have a secretary costume, complete with big round glasses. Sort of a riff on Clark Kent. Every girl has sort of her own gimmick in the way Lex interacts with them, which is fun. Especially in Galatea's and Miss Martian's case.

The game is coming along steadily. He releases an update per month. Though there's still the issue that no matter how productive SR7 is, he seems to keep adding girls and features.
Meaning that any substantial endgame content (aka actual sex) is a looooooong ways off.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Did he add more cells?

Yup, now we have regular living area, cells for captured heroines and special cells at Tala's place for magical heroines... Plus you'll likely be able to hire all female villains and post them in your private quarters for sexy results.

It's madness.

PPPPFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT