only on le disney channel

youtube.com/watch?v=X0P9ni0hTI4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZJLtujW6FY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bitch has a college lesbian haircut now
>Tangled
Why even?

>implying the "just fuck my shit up, senpai" haircut is sexy or good looking in any way

At least they got something right.

Looks good. I am glad they got the original voice actors back.

What did he mean by this?

She knows what her man wants.

Oh god this artstyle is crap.

Animation is a lot more fluid than I expected even with the middling art style.
Voicework seems consistent with the movie, jokes are aimed at a younger audience but still good.

Not bad, we'll see where it goes.

>Animation is a lot more fluid than I expected even with the middling art style.
Well it *is* mercury filmworks

I don't always notice this kind of thing, but damn they are running those horses hard. How is Maximus not dead from exhaustion living with that kind of treatment?

It is, for me.

At least they are doing 2D again.

>it's actually set after the short film
I don't know why, but for some reason, I actually glad they did this, sort of... relived, even?

>First 2 minutes of a goddamn preview is a recap of the movie
Fucking get on with it already.

2010 was seven years ago.

In contrast to Aladdin and Jasmine, who after their wedding announcement, took the whole fucking TV show before actually getting to the marriage they had announced in the first movie.

To be fair, it's not like they had actually got a short themselves where they got married before the TV show started.

It's a preview, not the whole show.

I can't decide if I like the art style or not

The story is before the short, they are just telling the story after the short

>college lesbian haircut now
You are thinking side cut. O wait, you probably have a sidecut yourself and are trying desperately to make it acceptable.
Fuck off, pinkieDyke.

Wow that's a leap.

Short hair on women has always been associated with lesbianism you silly nerd.

Listen to it again. It's set before the short film and after the movie. Rapunzel and Eugene are just narrating it from the point of view after the short, but they say the story they're telling will be leading up to the wedding.

It's kind of weird that they organised Eugene and Rapunzel's wedding BEFORE re-instating her into her nobility titles.

It's like they went thought some kind of legal loophole where she couldn't marry a peasant if she was a princess, but if she was already married before getting her tittle back, then the marriage had to be accepted.

>Rapunzel and Eugene are just narrating it from the point of view after the short, but they say the story they're telling will be leading up to the wedding.
Are you sure?

Are they using 3D to make this like with "The Paperman"? It kinda looks like they are, which is pretty cool cause it looks good.

Also this is what I'm talking about with making 2D with 3D.
youtube.com/watch?v=TZJLtujW6FY

Or maybe I went to college before that dumb shit was popular and lesbians walked around with simple short haircuts, you underage faggot.

>I was reunited with my long lost family, but that is where our new story began

>Now I know what you're all thinking [implying the audience already knows how this ends] yes, Eugene and I did get married, but make no mistake, GETTING to the wedding day and our happily ever after would be the biggest adventure we would ever face

I'm pretty sure.

The first 2 mins seems drawn by Glen Keane's daughter. So feminine and heartwarmy. She is officially the Mary Blair for us??

>princess marrying a lowborn criminal
Here's the real fairy tale part. But I guess it's hard to a find a proper husband with her having that awful haircut.

Disney has nobility marrying peasants all the damn time, they've even had princesses marry down before now.

Besides, after living thinking they were going to die childless for 18 years, the king and queen are probably willing to go to great lengths to honor the miracle they've been handed and ensure the bloodline lives on. They're already a few years behind schedule on new heir production and there's no time to waste on arranging suitors or educating Punzie about class differences when they've already got a guy she's willing to fuck right there.

Yeah, sound right. Oh well.

I'm afraid to say you have terminal shit taste.

>lesbian haircut now
pleb
both hairstyles are great

>hair hacked off by a dying guy with a knife
>taste
>hairstyle
LOL, you short-hair fetishists are pathetic.

Long-hair, short-hair, they are the same for me. Rapunzel is beautiful.

It's the same animation style as the Lion Guard (Semi 2D with Flash puppets). Honestly, I think it looks fairly decent.

>..And got the world's most overdramatic haircut

Okay, I chuckled. This ain't bad.

She's getting her long hair back for the series, somehow, was in the very first teaser.

>Short hair on women has always been associated with lesbianism you silly nerd.

Says (you)

When do we meet her new gal pal?

Honestly kind of surprised people are torn on the artstyle, I think it looks really nice.

>god awful flash-tier blob animation
>everyone looks pretty gross in 2D
>3D Berserk horses
>Some shit about a fucking hair cut
I can't fucking take it this is awful

I dont get it either Star and GF have competent animation and they're not even parts of the main disney movie canon, why aren't disney trying their hardest to make a Tangled cartoon appealing?
Is this made for babus? Is that why noone is trying?
This is really really bad, like insultingly bad

>everyone looks pretty gross in 2D

Who the fuck are you retards, where are you coming from, and why am I seeing your terrible opinions plastered across Sup Forums?

GF and season 2 of Star are animated at Korean Studios (Rough Draft Korea for both, Digital eMation for season 1 of GF, Yearmin for season 2, and Sugarcube for Star)
This show is animated by Mercury Filmworks, like the better animated parts of star season 1 (Star Comes to Earth to Brittney's Party, as well as rougly half of the rest of the season), season 1 of Wander Over Yonder, The Lion Guard, and the Mickey Mouse Shorts

But they do, they lack the depth that the 3D characters had and I'm not saying that the reason for that is that they've been translated into 2D, the reason for that is that they've been translated into 2D poorly.
It all lacks depth as well including the animation which looks like it was all done on one layer or something. Weirdly you could take a still of parts of the animation so far and they would end up looking better than the characters do in motion somehow.

So why isn't it better than the shows made cheaply in Korea?

Is that Aladdin's childhood thief friend?

In related news, I just realized that Naomi from Elena of Avalor kind of reminds me of short-hair Rapunzel.

Then why do so many middle aged and elderly women wear their hair short?

Short hair isn't associated with lesbians. Short, generally male associated cuts are.

They wear their hair short because it becomes thin and brittle with age. Not a single straight woman of sound mind wears her hair short unless she's forced to.

>the kids being marketed to by the house of mouse can only recognize Rapunzel with long hair so she gets her hair back for the series

What a shit, you just know this was the reason why

Do you mean to claim that all straight middle aged women who wear their hair short do so because their hair is thin and brittle?

Yes.

> starts off with her hair gone
> then gets her hair again
> then loses it again at the wedding

Seriously?

Gravity Falls was hand-drawn.
This was animated by Mercury studios with rigged-vectors.
Not sure about Star to be honest.

Digitally-rigged animation is still far from catching up with hand-drawn. Mercury studios is probably one of best at it even though it still doesn't always look natural.

That said the first season of WoY was animated by Mercury and looked great.
Not sure if that was rigged or drawn since it looks miles ahead of Lion Guard or Tangled, but it could be that Craig's style just jells with rigging better.

Shit, so almost every girl I've met is actually a lesbian?

All those chances I never took...

>Kingdom of Corona?

>The Crown Kingdom

Come on you guys

>thinking short hair is bad

Sometime before the wedding, apparently. She doesn't have long hair at any time in Tangled Ever After.

What is your proof?

Just walk up to the next short haired girl you see and ask her if she wants to suck your dick. I guarantee you not a single one will be interested. Dykes, all of them.

Dude. The main plot point is that it grows back somehow.

What do I get from you if your guarantee is wrong?

bump

You don't get anything from me, you faggot. You get a blowjob from the girl.

But then what good is your guarantee?

Nigger, I'm not charging you for my wisdom for you to demand compensation in the first place.

This whole she has hair she loses hair she gets hair back but now we know she's losing it again is giving me PTSD.

I know it's a stupid thing be be annoyed about but it's like these people never had long hair and had it cut and got sad or confused about it being gone for a long while.

>it's like these people never had long hair and had it cut and got sad or confused about it being gone
Yeah, they probably never have.

Having traumatic memories over a haircut is not a common issue that people would feel the need to avoid being insensitive towards. Usually even if something goes wrong involving hair people don't mind too bad because they know it'll just grow back.