Ugly actors

Literally looks like an ape.
Not even being racist here.

also, womanly body

Indeed, don't have an issue with Lando, he looks like an actual gorilla.

Spoiler: we all look like apes. We share something like 98% of the genome with them.

He wasn't hired to be just a character in a SW movie like Billy Dee Williams and Samuel Jackson were.

He was hired because FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! STAR WARS IS TOO WHITE, AND WE NEED A HERO WHO WAS A SLAVE OF THE EVIL WHITE EMPIRE!" *throws black-power fist*

Context matters. That's why I hate him.

It's true. All blacks look like apes

Did Abrams actually say that? If he did, he should seriously go and fucking kill himself with a rusty blade.

All the cast is fucking hideous, an insult to uncle George who used gorgeous people.

i don't mind. it's stuff like casting super models for the entire show that irks me, like LOST. would much rather have normal looking fucking people, not to relate but to actually have some scenes feel more grounded in reality

Yes, but that was for a different thing he said it for

WE

The guy is such a racist shit-thrower that I don't want to buy Finn stuff because I don't want to be called a slaver for owning a plastic black man

look up the youtube vid of a girl chimping out in college because a professor said we all came from monkeys.

WUZ

>Not even being racist here.

Nice try you Hitler wannabe motherfucker. Back to Sup Forums scum.

But I'm black

Let's see your picture porky

>Hey c'mon. He's just playing a comedic powerless janitor slave to a white girl. What do u expect?

Besides the eyes he's a qt

>His role is Jar Jar 2.0 but without the ugly fish-face alien costume because he already has a nasty gorillia-face.

There's nothing racist in saying that niggers look like monkeys because they do. Before the jews started their subverting bullshit everyone in academy knew the truth, niggers are subhumans closer to monkeys than normal people are.

>At least he's not a short, fat and ugly nigger.

What i find most funny is that this poor, exploited negroid was actually the best character in that trainwreck.

Harrry Kane looks perfectly fine.

He said that regarding an awards show, either the emmy's or oscars

This.

Some blacks are attractive though.
Boyega is ugly

oy vey, sure are too many (((whites))) in those...

Not nearly as ape like as this guy

Daisy is a cute. Sure she's not a knockout, but she's someone you could be proud of taking him to your mother. You're a homo if you wouldn't

What's wrong with casting actors of color in Star Wars? It's a fucking fantasy space opera with aliens, why wouldn't there be a lot of non-white characters? Especially on planets like Tatooine

*BLORP*

THICC

Why?

>advanced space society
>niggers

Uhh, no?

Why cant he be a black man with a normal well formed face i don't even see black men this ugly walking around London where he's from he's the type of black guy to stick out in a group of black guys in south london.

At least marvel has CHADwick Boseman

>IM AN ALLY
embarassing

you cast the actor for the role, not for the virtue signalling

if the best person for the role is X, fine. diversity quotas and just modern tokenism

That's literally why Billy Dee was brought in.

Oh look it’s the guy who also ruined NC with Rey’s help.

BRAAAP

>best person for the role
The whole point is the ROLE. The role is a black role or a latino role. It's not about casting PoCs for white roles, it's about creating more PoC roles.

The role is a space marine, not a "nigger" you fucking moolignan.

*cough cough* no we don’t. Just the niggers no one else and maybe a few latins.

He's a british black person, that is like 10% black compared to detroit/Chicago niggas

>That's literally why Billy Dee was brought in.

wtf I hate Colt 45 now

>Internet racism over the age of 15

Holy fucking cringe

WE

Affirmative action isn't talent. That's the problem. I would be just as pissed about ep VII if Rey was a Mary Stu.

He's a "British" black which means that he's actually from Africa and looks like a monkey whereas murica is full of 56% mutts who interbreed so they don't always look as bad.

t.nigger

150 million whites, enjoy being subverted faster

If you really only cared about talent your criticism wouldn't be "why did they cast a black guy?" it would be "why did they cast a bad actor?".

>looks like an ape
>humans are apes

GET OUT LIZARDS REEEEEEE!

>if i just repeat what everybody else is saying i will fit in

God, imagine the stench

Because of the leftist bullshit it's all human versus human with very little grasp of it being a fucking galaxy with somewhere around 1,000 sentient races in it.

Apparently diversity doesn't exist until in spite of all the SW races gay humans, Muslim humans, female humans, negro humans, beaner humans, Asian humans, hindu humans, etc all align against the evil honkey-nazi.

Disney fucked up what George Lucas was trying to display with the prequel trilogy to where the simplest solution to the galaxy's problems is to kill all humans.

And that is a huge loss for SW in my opinion. And I hate Disney for it to where they'll never get another fucking penny out of me again.

Not even gay but I think he's quite handsome.

they smell like wet diapers

Triggering Sup Forums is honestly more fun than triggering the left.

It's just so easy.

I agree with this guy

No, Don's jaw is straight. You can also see his cheekbones just fine.

HNNNNNNMGNN NFNDNNFNNNDNDNDNNNNG
I'M Sup Forums AND YOU FUCKING MADE ME FURIOUS
NOW IM FUCKING PISSED
F-FUCK NIGGERS AND PRAAISE TRUMP GOD DAMN IN SO ANGRY
HHNNNNNNNNGH

they could've at least painted the skin red and make it a zeltros

She looks like shit with that dress mmade with some cheap fabric from China. i honestly believe she's wearing a $10 dress. Ladies, am I right?

John Boyega just looks like an average person you'd see on the street. I just can't buy him as a protagonist in a Sci-Fi franchise. He's not "interesting" looking enough. But I can't say the same for Samuel Jackson or Billy Dee Williams.

>i am le master trole circa 2006, these people are pawns in my web of deceit.

It seems to be a tell on how PROGRESSIVE the makers of a show are by how ugly the actors are. Like nearly everyone on STD except maybe the guy Kevin Spacey tried to pork and the Captain that's the villain.

>John Boyega just looks like an average person you'd see on the street.
where the fuck do you live, the zoo?

Miami, so in a way, yes.

gets more lily white pussy than you ever will though, white male dicklet

I remember some tweet called him out on this and he got all butthurt

Last time I checked the highest percentage of Neanderthal DNA is found among Europeans.

white "ppl" smell like wet dogs

dont talk shit about my xenofu

Which is one of the reasons why whites are intelligent and niggers aren't.

This was physically painful to read.

Nah it's supposed to resemble cashmere or something. They missed the mark with the upper-class wardrobes though, it looks too much like that ultra-mod minimalist shit the silicon valley crowd have been sporting.

nobody cares that you're so dumb that reading is painful

Wash your hair mother fucker.

we share 99% of the genome with dolphins also.

Make excuses for it.

Disney pulled the SW out of SW, and replaced it with their own social baggage from earth because stuck-up humans only care about "representation" to see something that resembles themselves instead of artistic creative escapism where you enjoy somehing because it's NOT part of the bullshit around us. And in the process non-humans are just background characters. They're screen filler. And everything has to sell the social message of whiteness being an evil characteristic because it's all about humans playing out the fantasies of leftists on Earth, and nothing more.

Spin it any way you want; SW was never meant to be about YOU, the negro next to you, the beaner down the road, or any of us, and was meant to be just plain straight-up bullshit that's fun. And with that being dead and gone, it's a loss for the franchise.

wait fuck is this real

this can't be real

I see this quote a lot but I can't find any evidence JJ actually said it. Link?

>evidence
what kind of reddit cuck are you?

PRAISE KEK RACE WAR NOW REEEEEEEEEEE

XD! Boyega is so fucking ugly guys!

Link!

this is not edited

He had the best set up/backstory. They fucked it up by making him a sidelined comic relief character.

What's his name again?

Stop making it a race/politics thing
Boyega isn't attractive. What are you whiteknighting him for?

Benadryl Columbinemassacre

Fignticihtre Crytyuutyebatch

Why can't we have a female Twi'lek as a protagonist? That'd actually be ballsy.