*Makes Dune kino*

*Makes Dune kino*

*makes dune middlebrow trash for imdbspawn drones that think they've graduated nolan*

Do you guys think it'll be a standalone or will they attempt to make visual versions of the other novels? I honestly dont think the normans could even begin to understand why Paul II forces humanity onto the Golden Path and becomes a fucking worm

Leto II*
I am drunk

If they somehow manage to make a good Dune that's standalone it'll be an instant classic.

Dune is already middlebrow trash

more like
*makes redditbait for the graduates of Nolantino Community Tech College*

>Dune is already middlebrow trash
Soyboy detected

In the age of cinematic universes and can't see them making it standalone unless the first one flops. They could easily do Messiah and Children like the TV show did. I expect they'd have to stop there, or do some of the trash Kevin J Anderson books.

I think last year they planned on doing movies for the books and spin-off TV shows in between.

I hope he casts Ana of Weapons again!

Why do directors like Nolan and Villeneuve never win the Academy Award for Best Director?

Chani?

Who as? Chani? Irulan?

>Joi with blue eyes
HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Tom Hardy as Duncan

And mommy Adams as Paul’s mommy.

Why not The Goose? Not dark/swarthy enough? Bear in mind that Duncan is described as pretty much a sex god in the books

She would make a god tier chani

I am NOT your stud!

Because meme directors need to win it instead

>mfw the Fremen all put on Cuban accents to fit with Chani

it's not a terribly hard concept to grasp. The worm needed to cause the scattering, save us from ourselves, etc. I just don't think it makes any sense if you don't read the first two novels and don't understand prescience or all that junk.

faggot

Kyle MacLaughlin as Duke Leto, make it happen.

Get this garbage soyboy pandering mutt out of here Sup Forums

>tfw he says that but tends to fuck everything that moves
>literally looks an underage fish speaker in the eye and asks "do you want me to impregnate you?"

the God Emperor wins again, fgts

Do you really think normos will be able to not only understand prescience but the literal 3D chess involved in making decisions around/with prescience?

Good point. Better make Muad'Dib Luke Skywalker and add laser swords.

Is this movie really going to get made after the failure of Blade Runner 2049?

The ones who do aren't any better than Nolannueve, as middlebrow as they are

10 bucks is either
>postponed
>14PG rating
>Studio meddling
>lower budget