How do i stop balding at 23?

You can't stop balding

Eat healthier, you fat fucking pig

start inhaling testosterone

If my grandfather has a massive full mane at 80 and I'm 23 with no signs of balding and thick ass hair am I good? I don't want to be short AND bald.

Shave your head and start washing it every day.

money look at all the balding stars

Minoxidil 5% + biotin 10000 micrograms

You can't unless you take fin+min for the rest of your life, and even then the balding will not necessarily stop but only slow down.
Your best bet is to accept it and shave or pray for a miracle cure in the following years

Which grandfather?
The mother's side is important. You will have hair like your mother's father.

You can't. You can slow it with finasteride and minoxidil but that's about it. In 99% of cases, it is strictly from genetics.

Stress, diet etc is all a meme and isn't causing you to lose your hair.

accept jesus

Insecurity general.

FUCK YES IT'S MY MOMS SIDE

>The mother's side is important. You will have hair like your mother's father.
This isn't true.

Your ass shouldn't be that hairy but otherwise sounds good

Depends, its your mother's side that counts. If your mother's father(grandpappy) or her brothers(your uncles) are bald... I'd start eating rogaine or somethin breh.

to understand the following:
nobody except you cares about your hair/face

HAHAHA. You can. Source: me

>Your ass shouldn't be that hairy
I understood your joke but my ass hair is actually out of control too

Holy shit this is not how genetics work, you literal retard.

Except it is for the most part, primary baldness is X linked, as in your fucking X chromosome that only your mother can give you unless you're some lgbtbbq monster with 18 sex chromosomes.
Or you're out there eating duracell batteries while wearing radio headsets all day that'll probably fuck your hairline up too.

embrace it and stop being an insecure faggot

People definitely judge other people based on superficial traits like hair and face.

wouldnt your mom get it from her mother then? how is it from your grandfather?

Balding while you're young Vs balding when you're older

inject estrogen

finasteride

Not necessarily. Both my grandfathers and my father had/have full heads of hair and I thought I'd never have to worry about male pattern baldness. Then my hair started thinning at the corners of my hairline and receding at age 25. You're probably less likely to go bald, but the chances are still there.

And if you got the genes for it, all you can really hope to do is slow it down with finasteride/minoxidil. Or you can get hair transplants, but that's complicated and expensive and there's a bunch of secondary shit you have to worry about.

cant be true, my mothers father was fully bald at my age and my hairline is intact

Yeah but if you're a confident individual with charisma it literally doesn't matter

Being a pathetic little bitch worrying about your hair as a fucking MAN is a far more serious concern than your actual hair

GG bro

>While the primary baldness gene is on the X chromosome, which men get only from their mothers, other factors are also in play. The hereditary factor is slightly more dominant on the woman's side, but research suggests that men who have a bald father are more likely to develop male pattern baldness than those who don't.

Speaking of hairy assholes, what to females think of it on men? Do they even care?
And I'm not talking about a few hairs here and there, I'm talking about a full jungle around the anus.

This. Unless you're a woman or a European you shouldn't give too much shit about your hair.

if you mae it to 30 you're doin alright

>hairlets trying to convince everyone that they've "still got it"

That is how genetics work for x-linked traits.

Your mother inherits an X chromosome from each parent. It's still possible you inhereted the good gene form your mother's mother.

His hairline didn't change, he's just got a shitty uncomplimentary hairstyle in Office S1.

cop one of these

True! She could receive one from her mother that's why its important to see if your uncles on your mother's side are bald or balding. As your grandfather may not have the gene but your grandmother does. Your mother will have the balding X chromosome but also a good/non-balding X chromosome. You just have to hope you got the good one its a 50/50 shot so uh... good luck!

Honestly as a man it should be easy to keep your butthole out of sight during sex, which is the only time she'd see it.

In what situation would that even be relevant? Is your girlfriend wiping your ass?

>While the primary baldness gene is on the X chromosome, which men get only from their mothers, other factors are also in play. The hereditary factor is slightly more dominant on the woman's side, but research suggests that men who have a bald father are more likely to develop male pattern baldness than those who don't.

test is what makes you go bald idiot

by ending your life you insecure faggot

I still have hair, I'm just pointing out that caring that much about your appearance is a feminine thing to do

Buy some pajeet propecia online and give it a trial for 6 months. If you get weird side effects stop, if you don't then congratulations you no longer have to worry about hair.

Been on fin and minox 1x per day for 2 years and had some pretty good regrowth, balls hurt for the first week on fin but other than that sex drive is the same as before.

Worth a shot to see if it agrees with you or not, and cheaper than leaving it and getting transplants at a later date.

This literally refutes nothing I said, and your own source admits that the PRIMARY BALDNESS GENE is on the x-chromosome.

Low test soyboy detected

>tfw hairy and thick ass curly hair the grows to full size in a month

appearance matters a lot.

its not everything of course, personality and ability are necessary too. studies have shown that conventionally attractive people make more money, are hired more often from interviews, and get promotions at work at higher rates.

it's stem cell exhaustion in hair follicles. japs have already cured it in mice but it'll be a fuck expensive treatment when it's approved.

and it's not always the case, armchair autist. You and everyone else ITT are spouting bullshit. You can't just look at your grandfather and assume that's the hairline you'll have.

Drink milk

>tfw 10/10 facial hair aesthetics so you're safe even if you do go bald

Not true. DHT does, and your hair has to be sensitive to DHT in the first place. DHT is made from testosterone, but that doesn't mean there's a fixed correlation between higher test and higher DHT.

There are plenty of guys that have used steroids and not underwent male pattern baldness. Arnold, Sly, Christian Bale, etc. If it were an issue of testosterone directly, they'd all go bald.

Some people can rock the bald look and some can't. Even the ones who can would usually look better with hair.

People who can't rock the bald look will have a higher quality of life if they take steps to arrest or slow the balding process for at least a few years than if they just let it go and shield their ego with delusional confidence.

>Going bald at the same age my Grandfather did
It sucks.
In a year or two I'm just going to go full buzz cut.
I already tried it and it doesn't look too bad on me, but I don't want to look like those weird combover monsters like I see on the subway.

I don't think you understand genetics or probabilities.

Fighting it is retarded, it will cost you obscene amounts of money and you'll never be happy with the results. It will end up taking over your life.

Just start cutting your hair shorter and shorter till you're used to how it looks then go stratham.

Great post. You've accomplished nothing with this. You cannot look at your grandfather and assume you'll have the same hairline.

>Minoxidil 5% + biotin 10000 micrograms
This is unironically correct answer.
I stopped mine with this solution.
Add finasteride and you will never go bald.

My mom's dad has hair (as much as an 85 year old can) all her brothers have their hair but do have receded hairlines but they are in there 50s now.

...but my dad went bald at 23. I'm 27 now and my hairline sucks but it always has. Gotta tall forehead noy doing me any favors. I'm scared bros

>and you will never go bald.
Oh you will user, it just slows it down. There is no old man out there who is still taking fin+min with a full hairline which he wouldn't have it otherwise.

He wasn’t balding he had his hair slicked back

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get a wig like B-Man

>tfw my mothers father is completely bald and my grandmothers brother still has all his hair

>There is no old man out there who is still taking fin+min with a full hairline which he wouldn't have it otherwise.
Because these retards don't follow the routine properly.
If you don't regulate the medication, your body will get used to it and hair loss will go bad.
Here is a good routine for you.
-->Notice Hair loss
-> Minoxidil 5% for 2 weeks twice a day
--> Add 3 X 3000mcg Biotin with some natural vitamins and shit (Add Sparkling Ice water to your diet as well if you like that shit )
--> Continue for 2 months
--> If hair loss stopped and you are seeing hair growth, reduce the pills to twice a day and minoxidil for once a day
--> If stopped but no regrowth, change minoxidil with minoxidil + Finasteride topical solution
--> twice a day for 2 months, then reduce it to once a day
--> Stop it for 6 months and see if the hairfall starts
--> When starts, repeat.