How did it end up this way

How did it end up this way
Was it really Whedon and Disney's fault
Was it all paid shills across the world giving it bad press
Or do we have to sit down and consider something even worse, that maybe, just maybe, Snyder is a hack and doesnt make Kino

Its pretty obvious that there was a full force Disney smear campaign against this movie so that they would end the year with the highest box office gross

>Ben and Momoa both accused of sexual indecency
>Snyder accused of sexualizing Amazonians
>Whedon accused of inappropriate Gadot ass shots
>Justice League producer Brett Ratner accused of sex crimes

>Meanwhile nothing about Weinsteins 16 years as a Disney employee

the movie is pretty good
see and decide for yourself or not
either way shut the fuck up already

>lego Batman
Fuck I lost

Someone please put Thor laughing in there

Literally in the theater waiting for credits to end. Not as bad as I thought. Beginning was cringe. But middle and end were fine. Should have been longer. Pace was fast as fuck.

End of the day with the first few movies doing bad. They lost people and it will be seen as a failure and now Flashpoint is the only thing to do. Honestly they need a break to make people forget how bad they are. Or do solo movies. Either way they're fucked and need wonder women to carry the series.

>Or do we have to sit down and consider something even worse, that maybe, just maybe, Snyder is a hack and doesnt make Kino

This is obvious for anyone who isn't a shitskin or autistic

I brought my mother along to see the movie who has no idea about any of the lore and she understood everything that's going on

then again watchmen is the best movie ever made to date
300 was kino at its time
bvs was great
jl was also pretty good

t. autistic shitskin

He did sexualize Amazonians tho.

still better than being a [company]drone

>Its pretty obvious that there was a full force Disney smear campaign against this movie

What's it like to be so delusional?

>then again watchmen is the best movie ever made to date

It got this way because WB is rudderless, they have no clear direction for the franchise. They're constantly second guessing themselves which prevents them from developing any consistency or momentum.

>then again watchmen is the best movie ever made to date

Quality shitpost

It's not confusing. Just the previous movies have stopped some people from going. With bad reviews.

Also people clapped in my theater.

Marvel movies are exactly what the audience wants, quipfests and easy to follow movies. I'm not even sure what snyder was going for with man of steel of BvS

thats a shortcoming on the audience's side, not with the movie

>everyone is wrong! only le true patrician artistic gentlemen with an online certified IQ of 190 like me truly understand the subtleties and nuances of blatant, trite symbolism in tryhard edgy superhero movies. there is surely a conspiracy to control the uneducated sheep and stop them from appreciating the true kino of a poorly constructed, boringly self-important movies, it must be because these poorly shot, oversaturated and harshly contrasted adverts for toys and tie-in products from huge multinational corporations with no love for their subject matter would surely change the world if they were allowed to be truly appreciated. thank god I'm so smart.

i kek every time

I can't even imagine being that crazy, god rest that poor user's sanity.

Someone post gif of Aquaman chugging whiskey.