Movies men will never be able to understand

Movies men will never be able to understand.

For me, it’s Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me!

And you?

Sex and The City: The Movie

t. 9 inch roast beef dangling between legs

>Movies men will never be able to understand.
as a man I can name a lot of movies I dont understand

for example TDKR: why did he pretend to shoot a guy before pretending to throw him out of a plane? or LotR: why didn't they just fly on the eagles from the very beginning?

Mulholland Drive

threads created by people who are just after (You)s.

But I’m a man and I understand that movie.

I want to kiss Laura Palmer’s pusy!

>implying such a movie even exists
I dont even understand how Fire Walk with Me would even be a movie men cant understand

Its about a women who all the guys want to fuck

Realistically, what are the chances of a season 4?

Lynch is only interested in making Twin Peaks as ling as he gets to plow Sheryl Lee. So hopefully she’s a good sport

idk, I feel women would have a hard time understanding this entire sequence

Allegory for how midgets are denied sex by women

>tfw if I lived in Twin Peaks Laura Palmer wouldn’t even have sex with me

At most I would be a pathetic beta orbiter like Harold Smith

All of them. Men only think about sex and violence they're not able to appreciate the more intimate moments in life which is what movies are made of.

You clearly didn’t, if you did you would understand that Laura is for hugs not fugs

Inception. It's so deep

Great fucking film btw. Only movie I ever cried at in the theater. I didn't see a single guy there who "got it" tho, which was sad.

50%

A man created it, so at least one man can understand it.

This is true for all films I have watched, only 3 have female director's.

A woman made it kino though, if it was up to Lynch we would have had shit like this.

Maybe so, but the fact remains that out of thousands of films you can watch, less than 1/1000th will be made my females.

Speaking of female directors and the subject, I was watching The Love Witch the other day. Easily my favorite film of the year.

How the fuck would this shot even work? Unless she was a midget how do you obscure the fact she’s on someone’s lap

Just because someone creates something doesn’t automatically mean they understand what they made

Practical effects, double exposures, clever cuts, that sort of thing.

Also kept Lynch from having Cooper fuck Laura too because that’s totally something Cooper would do

Wasn't it edited by Lynch's wife at the time though

idk, the idea of an investigator starting to irrationally fall in love with the person who's death he's investigating is pretty kino. No, it doesn't fit with what Cooper would normally do, but neither does most of the stuff in Season 3.

To be fair Cooper became pretty obsessed with Laura beyond the point of simple investigation.

Also this was a part of Laura’s dream, men only see her as a sex toy, so it makes sense her dream about her saviour would involve him fucking her.

Cute!!!

Lynch included this so Kyle would keep quiet about Lynch’s sex crimes if he gave him a piece of the puss

mommy

The posters for other countries are much more kinographic than the US one tbqh

Imagine how humiliating it must be to be a woman or any shade of shitskin and know that you could never do anything, even have a thought, that a white man couldn't do better.

The Criterion one is better than OP’s, at least

he'll probably keep making shitty music until he dies

imagine the smell of raw fish

Because of the isolation of the school and the Civil War in the background, the female main characters are living in what is essentially a fantasy land nursing the attractive, charismatic man back to health. For Colin Farrell, it is the opposite. He has to keep them all happy because they have extreme leverage over him. When he screws up by fucking Elle, the fantasy is broken for Dunst and Kidman, and the entire little world inside the school tumbles down until they kill him and everything goes back to normal. How did I do?

Is it weird that I find Grace Zabriskie kinda cute

please explain because i teared up when it match cut from her driving in the car to her mom driving in the car but i also have a cock

also LONDON