Is it possible to reboot the DCEU without rebooting Wonder Woman?

Is it possible to reboot the DCEU without rebooting Wonder Woman?

ask you father, he tried so many times with you

idiot

Solo standalone titles can pick up the slack that justice league didn't. mid budgets with high returns. Now that they got their tentpole titles out of the damn way, they can focus on solo acts like Aquaman, Batman, whomever. But that won't mean shit if WB is allowed to be in the editing room because apparently Whedon made the movie worse.

They're going to use the Flash movie as an out to soft-reboot things.

The problem is that they've been trying to fix the last movie's problems by creating new ones and so on. Flash is not going to be the "days of future past" fix up.

posted too soon. Wonder Woman succeeded for not having the previous movie's baggage.

They don't need to do a reboot. Just concentrate on standalone movies until they're ready for a JL2 (like they should have done in the first place). Also, they should pull that stupid Black Adam movie. The Rock is box office poison unless he's in a FF film.

flashpoint my friend

>inb4 but stuff don't stay changed!!
it can add small ripples that change stuff

Honestly, they should just keep her. I know shes not sexy or very pretty but she brings in the fans. They should do a Indiana Jones thing where its the early 1950s and Martian Manhunter falls to Earth in a UFO like at Roswell and then she has to fight him then make friends because of some dope villain from the comics (don't really read WW).

TL:DR no I don't think so. I think the DCEU would be fine with solo WW, Flash, Aquaman movies and do a Suicide Squad 2 and Gotham City Sirens with a Gyllenhaal as Batman cameo.

I didn't say it was going too work, just that it's what they're going to do.

Nothing can save the DCEU from itself. The best it could do right now is just call it quits and move on before they become more of a laughing stock than they already are. It would be one thing if they were chugging out shit and making money off of it, but they can't even do that with the budget required to churn out shit and the lack of people willing to pay $15 to see it.

Fuck capeshit in general tho. I hope Marvel is next.

No they aren't. I don't know why everyone thinks this because they signed Ezra on board and it isn't an origin story. It's a new universe that he finds himself in entirely. It's just a continuation of the shit sandwich with a different spin on it.

I'm still confused by Wonder Woman. What is her power exactly? What's up with making her bracers glow and unleashing some kind of force or lightning from them? How can her ancient shield stand up to machine gun fire and Doomsday's triple laser beam even though the original sword that came with the rest of her outfit was easily destroyed by Ares? Where did she get her new sword from that she uses in B vs S to cut cars in half and slice Doomsday? What's up with the force field she made that destroyed the shit Areas was throwing at her?

Super strength
Flight
Superhuman durability
Lasso of Truth, gaunlets and other artifacts that are imbued with some godly Amazonian power

The worst thing in DCEU is thisfuckingTranny you idiot

Oh no no nono

Literally the whole point of the Flashpoint story is that Barry fucks up and reboots the universe, but when he fixes it some things are still different.
DC is giving themselves a back door to change shit.

Prepare for magical Greek artifact of time travel. You heard it here first.

There's no point in rebooting the DCEU

What would a soft reboot fix that hasn't already been changed? Literally the only thing that could be done would be recasting characters, but they are gonna keep most of them, only changing maybe Lex or the Joker. And normies would find that strange and wouldn't help the success of the franchise at all.

>won't mean shit if WB is allowed to be in the editing
I wonder why their other movies turn out fine?
>Dunkirk
>IT
Huh, I wonder, what could the problem with the DCEU be? What could be different? Hmmmm.

>The problem is that they've been trying to fix the last movie's problems by creating new ones
Yeah, but now the problem's daughter committed suicide and so we can finally move forward

There is literally nothing wrong with James Wan. If that's what you're insinuating. They fucked up Suicide Squad after BvS burned them. Suicide Squad would've at least been shit for a different set of reasons.

>imbued with some godly Amazonian power
>swords gets turned to dust just from hitting Ares' palm

lol no.

And define this amazonian power. It seems to be whatever the writers want.

Yeah but she was in the only DC capeshit audiences liked since Nolan.

this. only reason anyone says it's remotely good is so that sjws don't go apeshit, movie doesn't suffer so much from being bad as from it being meandering and dull

would audiences really care?

Patty Jenkins is a pretty shit director. Not only did she do nothing new, most of her filmography is complete shit. Wonder Woman is alright but nothing special unless it's the first film you've ever seen. Grimdark superheroes were already done in Tim Burton's Batman, World War superhero drama was already done with Captain America, female superheroes were already a thing with the old Wonder Woman TV show, and the movie's script is literally a saturday morning cartoon script in live-action. But really what makes WW shit is it lacks any subtlety whatsoever. The cliches are turned up to 11. A lot of the shots look like they were rendered with a $50 green screen and Blender software. Really, it's just a film that feminists and easily impressed plebs that lack taste eat up. If you actually think Wonder Woman is good after seeing anything prior by superior directors, your taste is highly questionable and ought to be checked for early signs of down syndrome.

>Implying Wonder Woman was a success

It wasn't, it was utter shit full of quips and brain damage humour, while movies that are trying to deal with deep meanings like BvS got the tone right, nvmd what youtube shill reviewers told you, Snyder's vision will be revered in 20 years from now as the correct answer to deal with a realistic portrayal of metahumans while Marvel will be forgotten.
BvS and MoS stick with you, you have to think about the plot to overcome your own fear while WW was only an adventurous shlock.