But why?

But why?

life sucks

sexual fetish.
easy to claim it was a suicide to save his legacy.

he was a weak willed beta male, good riddance

Lewy Body Dementia.

he was going to loose his mind and become a complete invalid and burden on his family if he waited too long.

> lurked 4chins
> told to "kys"

The last fuck you to the people who claimed to love him but didn't

I suppose my parents didn't love me enough. They were always dressing me like a girl. Do you know they wanted to call me Florence? Who names a boy Florence? Idiots, that's who!

He's an actor, the ultimate entitled manchild. Anyone with half a brain and millions to fuel their ambitions would NEVER kill themselves.

Literally a film starring him.

is this from somting?

user's life

This. Fucking moi Ron's still think it was for sex or depression.

>Lewy Body Dementia.

>Susan Williams movingly described her husband’s rapid shifts in and out of clarity.
“I experienced my brilliant husband being lucid with clear reasoning 1 minute and then, 5 minutes later, blank, lost in confusion,” she wrote.

>All four doctors who had reviewed his records, she said, “indicated his was one of the worst pathologies they had seen.”

He was losing himself. He would have died without a memory or recollection of who he was or what he had done with his life.

So he did himself in on his own terms.

I wish he was still hanging around

From the abridged version by littlekuribo?
IIRC 60% of every episode was actually pretty funny

Why didn't he wait for the launch of this game? It would have saved him

unironically this. Even with 1 million in the bank I could live happily forever on the interest not having to worry about a thing.

He had a degenerative neurological disease called Lewy Body Dementia that was quite literally eating his brain.

>go out in a firework of fun hallucinations while faggots you're paying clean up your failing body

So what's bad out this?

thx, u need a source for anything just ask

I'd say it was more around 30%, too many pop culture references for my taste

Damn, that fucking blows. Can't blame him for going out with some dignity.

Haven't seen it in years, you're probably right

>dignity
>hanging

Yeah shitting yourself and dying with a grape colored marshmallow face sure is dignified.

But why?

Got blackpilled too hard about women when he wasnt ready for it

Aladdin forgot to free him from the lamp, and he needed a way out

Now I have the Balamb Garden theme stuck in my head, you dick

One of the symptoms of LBD is depression. It might not even have been a conscious decision.

Better than the cock that's usually stuck in it, faggot.

/thread

that pic was debunked as fake

When we found out about his condition, the reason became obvious. He didn't want to become a senile insane person burdening his loved ones.

Pissed me off because it solidified Williams as based as fuck, and morons on social media tried to use him as a soapbox for their agenda. There was so much "depression/mental illness" bullshit in the weeks following, the whole "sad clown" routine. Really pathetic.

He probably wouldn't have been functional enough by the time it came out.

Preserves the body in case loved ones want an open casket. But really here "with dignity" means going put on your own avoiding months or years of being an empty shell and a burden to your loved ones.

Kino reply.