When Jennifer Aniston auditioned for the role she only had 11 dollars to her name. When the cast got their paychecks...

>When Jennifer Aniston auditioned for the role she only had 11 dollars to her name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courtney Cox bought was a car. Jennifer Aniston bought a packet of spicy doritos.

Someone say HOT MEAL?

Fuck I miss this meme please bring it back

I thought she bought a nosejob.

no
fuck off

Did someone say memes?

Jennifer Aniston bought a packet of spicy doritos. about to eat some fridays jalapeno cheddar potato skins. so maybe we would have gotten along way back in 06

I dont like how these kinds of snacks give me the hot shits the next day after eating them but they taste so good

>SNFED'S FFED AND SFED

wtf

noted

They're not for you, white devil

But im not white

what the hell is spicy doritos? tapatio?

Jennifer is from a rich family

t. youngfag

H O T M E A L
O
T
M
E
A
L

What did David Schwimmer buy?

well memed my friend, except in the early 90s when this show was out, there were no spicey doritos, there was a salsa de rio flavor, which is FAR superior to the current day hot dorito, and unforutnatly they will never bring it back. those were my favorite doritios and i mourn them

UNAGI

RACHEL, NICE AND HOT

A dinosaur

Takis are the worst. The next day shits are punishment enough, but I can feel them eroding the inside of my mouth before I even finish a small bag.

TIL that in 1985, 2 men broke into Fran Drescher's home and one of them raped Fran and her friend and gunpoint while Fran's husband was tied up and forced to watch the ordeal. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner

It's HOT WHEELS you absolute mongs. She bought a car, he bought hot wheels.