THICC ^_^

THICC ^_^
too bad she's queer

And Nigger

That makes her better.

She's not though, she's a spic from another dimension, not that that's any better.

>even thinking about such perfection being violated by some barbaric man's disgusting penis

build dimension wall to keep spic superheroes from taking our heroes away.

I'm pretty sure her creators, after a well-thought debate, decided that she has a smelly vagina and this is part of her characterization. But she was straight when they created her, it was Gillen who made her queer, so maybe he changed her smell too.

Sup Forums tards don't know the difference between minorities.

This man's art ruined the Black Canary/Zatanna book

Is she college-aged?

If she, no big deal, she is just another LUG (lesbian until graduation). Its hip and cool to lez out in the college scene. One minute after tossing the cap they're back on the cock train.

When did she gain a more traditional superhero costume over her casual look? Is this a sign that marvel's targeting non-comic-readers is being abandoned in favor of providing what their, you know, actual paying customers want to see?

I like their using the Miss America shield and its about time that something was done with that legacy character.

Well, that one was. Many times.

>she is just another LUG (lesbian until graduation). Its hip and cool to lez out in the college scene
She was gay before college. She was gay out of the womb. Her two moms were also gay. She is the product of two gay moms.

Super Dyke from Dyke Utopia! She has arrived to tell YOU how your country should be! With her amazing powers of eating a bunch of clams and not being able to talk in either, English or Spanish, correctly!

Don't miss her adventures, true believers!

Is that her new costume? Marvel Sharia strikes again.

Nope.

She wasn't gay before Gillen put his fingers on her.

One thing that doesn't really makes sense to me, why would Wiccan (a gay bloke) make a planet that is made up entirely of women?

Wouldn't he make a planet full of hot dudes instead? A planet of lesbians seems like the kind of thing a dyke or a straight guy with a fetish would make.

>not being able to talk in either, English or Spanish, correctly!
Holy menstruations, Princess Leia!

They really should have included a trigger warning before this panel to protect Sup Forums's sensitive minds from the horrifying M-word within.

I've never been a fan of Joe Quinones but his art inked by Paolo Rivera and with those colors looks really amazing. I love it.

And you expect me to believe that shit is a woman or hispanic? Everybody knows Hispanic girls are actually good looking and don't know how to talk in English.

>Hispanic girls are actually good looking
Holy kek

I agree. It's fucking disgusting and women never fucking clean it if they release it in the toilet.

My God, women are absolutely disgusting when it comes to personal hygiene. Never put a step on a woman's bathroom if you can, it's horrific. The fucking wall are full of tampons, used pads and dry blood.

>Super Dyke from Dyke Utopia! She has arrived to tell YOU how your country should be!
So she truly is Marvel's Wonder Woman

What? They are not? I mean, I know mexicans are horrible in soul and body, but many others I seen are pretty good looking.

>the horrifying M-word within
I don't recall that she called Prodigy maricón though she should have done it

Sure!
Mansplaining, Misandry and Menstruation included!... although i'm not sure if WW menstruates.

Thicc posters should just stick to reddit

>Prodigio?! Que estas haciendo aqui, maricón?!

I've seen a lot of talk about her being "queer", but my understanding is the modern meaning of the word is that you're basically bisexual with a heavy leaning in one direction.

Am I incorrect? Am I misunderstanding? I don't know why people would be so specifically calling her queer if she were just gay, and as long as I've known of the character she was just plain gay.

the fuck is queer man?

A super hero that defeats all his enemies by sucking their dicks.

That's not thick you fucking retard

Jesus Christ stop using words you don't understand to look cool to your anime board friends

fuck off repost-tan