Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwVynvmNk_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J_lnRnUhIS8
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs
youtube.com/watch?v=7ba4dwyLMQY
youtube.com/watch?v=v086VcicQaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you ever wake up in the morning hating the things you used to do? i try and not do them Sup Forums but sometimes they just happen, just small embarrasing stuff really, ive got nowhere else to vent, i dont like laying my inner thoughts on people because im not a pathetic faggot, but sometimes just sometimes i sit there in the dark and just think about the shit ive done that makes me look like a creep, a fat 19 year old virgin with a small dick isnt where i though i would be when i was younger, no one else really knows any of these though because as ive said im just not into laying my problems out on people who assume im a competant human being, nevermind man ill go look though Sup Forums and play a game or something keep my mind off it

Sam were never really popular

Yeah, anytime you see a thread about him it's pretty much a shill like OP. Sam doesn't have a lot of options though really, it's not like he can get his show back since he's a sex pervert like all those other celebrities. All that's left for him a desperate ploy to stay relevant and milk whatever fanbase he has left for all they're worth.

HEY EVERYBODY! IT'S ME, PEPE THE FROG!
FEELS GOOD, MAN!

I REMBER

Is the guy in the middle supposed to be Dickie?

>Sam's new book just arrived
>except it didn't cause my mailbox was too big
>need to pick it up monday at the post office
>opens 9-4
>work at 7, home at 5

What's the next level for Sam's anti-comedy? What about anti-anti-comedy? Can he make it work?

He was already at anti-anti-comedy, new sincerity. But no more jokes now, it`s time to get serious.

Two thousand and eighteen, I am found dead in a tranny brothel

Could someone explain the "Newport richie" character to me? What is it referring to?

youtube.com/watch?v=PwVynvmNk_Q

Sam really is getting his money worth with you.

Post MDE kino. Watched the Rutger video yesterday. Grade a stuff

Some people don't find him funny, that's the nature of comedy. However the very aggressive anti-Sam shills are always, without exception, one of these two types of people

>if white
Virtue signaling soy boys who feel enraged that someone is blatantly refusing to operate within the boundaries that they feel locked in by and subconsciously hate/realize are fake. Probably has liberal parents and extended family and associates attacks as being against his family as well.

>if not white
mulattos and shitskins who are triggered and butthurt by his comments on race and white history. They realize he is right and have no defense other than to attack him out of a sense of being thereatened.

hello sam

I'm trying to find the Alt Right Christmas Special online and the only version I can find of it online is on YouTube but the sound is fucked up. Anyone have a link with fixed sound?

Or maybe they're just regular 4ch users that are sick of his shilling.

Without a show and producing 0 meaningful content, he really doesn't have place here outside of the terrorism/shooter memes.

Oh hey Tim H.

This

I saw a thread earlier today where someone called Eric Weirheim fat, and all the responses were bitching about Sam Hyde. It is not even subtle

Tim, stop responding to people online. It's destroying your mental health.

you're not from rhode island then

The actor portraying "Dickie" has too small of a head and not in a cone-head/egg type and his hair is too well kept, I think its Damigo

>they hate it because they're offended at how RIGHT it is!
maybe it's just not funny

People just don't find him funny.
>but but ur soy boiii
Just not funny

I'm just annoyed that his only relevance here is because people want to force his memes, like with literally any mass shooting. Talking about his show is fine, but
>DUDE SAMUEL MOHAMMED HYDEL SPOTTED LEAVING THE SCENE
gets annoying and became old a year ago

if it's just not funny then it would be met with "I don't get the hype." instead of an organized campaign. Of course the shills who hate him are dishonest about the reason why he triggers such intense emotion, they lie to themselves about it and give false excuses for their anger. But it's easy to see where it comes from.

Obviously the guy on the right is supposed to be Milo, but who the fuck is the middle guy supposed to be?

Are you really that autistic. Sam's paid shills try to cover up the fact of what they're doing by going the self-deprecating-humerus route. It helps sell the idea that Sam is in a shitty spot to garner pity support from his idiot fans.

If there really was a campaign against him here they'd be making topics about him being a borderline pedo and tranny fucker, but no you see those more as a response to his shilling than through some concerted campaign (who would spend money on something like that anyway)

youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ
cut yourself

>people are still triggered that Sam Hyde had a tv show
>99% percent of Sam Hyde threads are made by people who hate Sam

SEETHING

Thought he died wtf?

% percent of Sam Hyde threads are made by his shills and autistic NEET fanboys

fixed

Not finding him funny is different from going out of your way to express your disdain for him.

martin shkreli

youtube.com/watch?v=J_lnRnUhIS8

SEETHING

More like made by sam himself in order to stay not forgotten

yeah. Is he showing genuine disgust at green mexican do you think?

It's too bad, he really did go all in in the hardest way possible. Political shit is already difficult to make it in and then he was really going against the grain with it. Even a genius mind like Jordan Peterson is getting constantly attacked, and wrongly vilified by nutjobs who don't want to see the message put out there. Sam Hyde was small time to put an end to, this is why I'll stick to other outlets.

You wish!

youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs

How do people not find Sam funny?

Because he's a forced meme at this point.

That’s not dickie.
Tricky Dicky’s suits are all illfitting out of style trash and his haircut is way worse.
The guy in the pic looks presentable, something Spenny boy never does.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ba4dwyLMQY

this is peak hyde

a flavorful smoke was his last good vid prove me wrong

Good.
Well deserved for spending your money on literal trash from a literal loser.
The definition of soy boy cuck.

Anti anti comedy means funny comedy?
If so: no, he wouldn’t be able to make it work, he isn’t funny.

t. soy-Sup Forums whiteknight

This but unironically

post rare sams

No

>that time Sam Hyde went on Joe Rogan's podcast

Still the most intense episode of JRE to date.

Faggot has only ever had value for other peoples' hoax claims of him being killer of the week. He tries hard and only manages to loot like an obnoxious retard, then he shoves his obnoxious retardedness in my face with these shill threads. I hope his financial issues aren't just shill tactics for his idiot fans.

I wish this were true

It was even worse than the podcast normally.
Well shilled, shill, well shilled.

wow man, I'm sorry....
JK YA DICKLET FAGGOT VIRGIN TURBODORK NERD DWEEB BRAINLET AUTIST NEET OBEESE KEK

>armchair psychology
top pseud m8

>an organized campaign.
On Sup Forums? You really think that's a thing?

>Sam can’t even maintain a shill thread anymore and it dies at only 60 posts
I like these episodes tb h

>pulling out a gun during mid interview

as much as a fan of Sam Hyde I am, that was too much

i came back just to see how many replies I got here.

lmao, thanks for the (you)s, faggots. You know I'm right.

But you’re not.

>youtube.com/watch?v=v086VcicQaY

:(

>all these (you)s

lol

Is that Sean King?

sam's shorter, less political vids are where he truly shines, imo

the fat cave troll nigger needs to make more content.

Hope charls markets himself better too and hope Andrew is working right now because he's extremely talented

Hope Nick isn't out of it for too long

All me

im saving it as pasta to serve in the inevitable anti-sam shill brigade next time an mde thread is up

t. soypol magapede virgin babyman

Epic bro, you’ll really show those libruls who’s boss.
HIS NAME WAS SAM RICH! MAGAAAAA xD

is this like a sketch grp or something?

who are these people

nobody even knows who sam hyde is
whos the audience for this joke

>soykids trying to turn memes around
lmao

Hahahaha epic, haha soy!

relax soybug

Ironic since Sam might actually be fatter than Eric at this point.

t. scrawny virgin Sup Forumserina with kekistan flag in his basement bedroom

Yes. I thank God every day.

>99% percent of Sam Hyde threads are made by people who hate Sam
Not true at all. They're obviously made by MDE fans falseflagging.

>the soyim insult

>tfw Sam's dad is a rich Ivy League liberal who writes for Huffington Post

>sam becomes a millionaire by shitting on his fans unironically
remember to buy kickstarter TV so Sam can insult you in poor audio quality for hours. Glad I pirated that shit, get fucked sammysoy

Nah, it's either paid shills or Sam himself doing it. All his fans are on plebbit.

wtf i hate (((Sam))) now

pack it up boys

you hate sam hyde because you hate yourself

This is plebbit, all the popular boards are reddit infested shitholes now.

Not him, but you're bitching about him being one because he's hitting the nail on the head.

Hyde is a common name and that guy's face doesn't seem to be Sam's

>Addresses
>Sandy Hook, CT

it was a short stay

damn no wonder sam is so entitled, his pops is probably loaded

get a load of that hydian skull shape, you can definitely see sam in there. lightbulb shape with tiny eyes. too bad he didnt get a chin lol

>>sam becomes a millionaire
12+

I wish I could understand Hyde's humor but he's just not funny to me. I also think Tim and Eric and all those kind of "LOL WACKY" shows are pretty terrible too. Can someone just break down for me what makes him funny to you, so I might be able to understand and appreciate him?

>network show
>sold thousands of books
>won 25 grand betting on trump
>kickstarter scams
>millions of views on youtube
Face it user he's loaded he just pretends to be poor to get you alt right soyboys on his side like all fake republican liberals. Have you seen his apartment? Yeah in one of his New England hipster meccas that is probably costing a fucking lot in rent