How do we stop him?

How do we stop him?

this nigga loves jungles

#RockSoLitty HE FILMED TWO MOVIES AT THE SAME TIME IN THE SAME JUNGLE AND INTRODUCED THE MOST SEVERE WILDFIRE-INDUCED DEFORESTATION OF THE CENTURY

who else gonna get #litty and have a #pantspissing good time with a lil pg-13 jungle romp

Careful user, don't get on his bad side

there's fun and games apparently

>non masculine thinking emoji

what?

He was calling him a fag

STOP BULLYING THE ROCK, HE IS PURE!

The hype in Europe for raunchy PG-13 summer romp @jumanjimovie (made for THE PEOPLE and not the disconnected and out of touch critics with their knives and poison) is OFF THE CHARTS. London hasn't been this #litty since 1666. There are reports from all over the world of people peeing themselves in hysterics, the tidal wave of liquid laughter is making Hurricane Harvey look as dry as Samantha Lee Gibson's hoohoo when Tyrese wants some loving.

L I T T Y
I
T
T
Y

The Rock has been exposed as a passive aggressive prick since he's starting helming his own movies. I always knew there was something off about him.

>filename

Honestly I liked the Rock back in the day
But now he's just a humongous faggot that gets pissy at everyone that doesn't suck his dick.
Honestly, I think the Hollywood fame got to him hard.

Someone in a thread a couple days ago theorized its because he didn't do enough/proper PCT after roiding so he's got some estrogen raging around in that big 'ol samoan endocrine system

the left is a short sleeve shirt, the right is long sleeve shirt pushed up.

*legitimately acts in your general direction

Does he expect him to use the black thinking emoji? Oh wait.

Shit I follow that dude on twitter and he's not even famous. I mean the snail not the rock

is this what it's like when you mate filipinos with jews?

>But now he's just a humongous faggot that gets pissy at everyone that doesn't suck his dick.
>Honestly, I think the Hollywood fame got to him hard.

Dont worry user that was just Dwayne Johnston test firing bomb ass TrumpPosting tactics

his experimenting his aresenal for his eventual 2024 run

>making Hurricane Harvey look as dry as Samantha Lee Gibson's hoohoo when Tyrese wants some loving

The Rock is a really nice guy but does take the production of his films very seriously as with the criticism of them.

Best actor to come out of the WWE? Just kidding, pic related

I wouldn't say he came out of the WWE but he's definitely a better actor than the Crock.

He comes across as overbearing and overly sensitive.

No, Matt Hardy is.

using the same clothes in movies since The Rundown

IMDb says both have recorded scenes in Georgia, so who knows...

>masculine
>emoji

⊙ ヮ⊙)

holy kek

Rock can do anything he fucking pleases

Toxic masculinity

i think he cares about his product

that's okay, i want him to improve

id vote for him -- itd be like a gladiator rising to become Caesar

that's kino irl and for every press conference