JUST

JUST

I'd rather be hung like Jon Hamm and be balding than have an average sized benis with a full head of hair

Let's see you hair

how is it possible to have hair and not have hair at the same time?

Why are you so obsessed with people's appearance?

This site is like tmz

I don't understand men that are afraid of balding.

i imagine they are quite ugly themselves and have become obsessed with looks, and either project or simply lash out in anger.

i try to be a positive voice of reason.

>schrödinger's head

This

thinning m8, the hair is there but it's not thick enough to prevent light from hitting the scalp and reflecting back off

Projection
Envy
Vanity

Well I can understand actors, since hair is very important. He's not going get cast in the same roles without hair, that's just how the industry goes. Even Jimmy Stewart wore a wig.

>aging man is balding
Really activated those almonds

but you're a bald dicklet so what does it matter

Im not bald

If you are bald and don't have a specific face shape you are fucked, I look like a monster with a bald head

looks shopped

Why is he so good looking bros

If there are men out there that go out and wear hair pieces in their every day lives, what's the issue with just having the make up people give them a hair piece to wear for their role?

I bet you're overreacting.
I went full bald after shaving and I nearly cried after looking in the mirror. Didn't leave my house for days because of it, started wearing hats.

Now 6 months later it's not so bad. a bit of stubble and tan. It reminded me of when I started wearing contacts. I had worn large frames since first grade, then at 20 I quit the glasses. I felt like i looked like an alien, something vital was missing.

you learn to live with it but the simple fact of the matter is there is not a single person on the planet who looks better without hair. many look much, much worse.

Nah, I wish I could show you a before and after picture. My big eyebrows and small chin don't help, its impossible for me to get pussy when bald

Get back to us after you've hired a third party to interview lots of people who knew what you liked before being bald and see what they think. You getting used to it yourself doesn't make any kind of point

he should have played Negan

A lot of them do, actually. Corey Stoll just wears a hairpiece for roles that require him to have hair, just being bald doesn't affect your career anymore. It's just vanity when they pull a Fraser and refuse to shave their head.

post hamm bulge

>I look like a monster
What, in a bad way?

> there is not a single person on the planet who looks better without hair. many look much, much worse.
So what? Don't let that cripple you. People age, looks deteriorate. The ones that cry over it are the ones that have noting else to offer, usually women.
>its impossible for me to get pussy when bald
At least don't let your own opinion of your hair alone hold you back.
>Get back to us after you've hired a third party to interview lots of people who knew what you liked before being bald and see what they think.
Of course they will most likely prefer the hair, I didn't say I was more attractive now.
>You getting used to it yourself doesn't make any kind of point
It is the most important point of all. If you can't love yourself, no one will. I literally let it cripple me, which in hindsight is retarded.

The Rock looks way better bald dude

only because his hairline has been ass for his entire adult life. he looked way better with a wig in Hercules

Don't let the crabs on Sup Forums get to you, I've talked about it constantly here and they seem to mostly be extremely insecure and put all their worth in their looks. It's much more productive to work on yourself in other ways than just what haircut you have.

oops deleted the wrong post, ty brotha

He almost was, but probably wanted too much money after Mad Men. I think it would've worked.

The dude that plays him in the show looks like a little rat dog

he looks quite good imo, I bet that plenty of people on this meme board would like to look like him despite being 2-3 times younger.

>great head of hair
>masculine features
>6ft2
>nice beard

>little rat dog

WAT?

No man looks better without hair, fagget.

Someone can be concerned about a radical change to their looks being forced on them without becoming crippled by self doubt and anxiety. Just because you spent six year or however long curled up in a fetal position in your closet doesn't mean everyone who grumbles about their hair loss is so strongly affected

yup

So? That wasn't my point at all, I have no idea why you would reply with that. Just giving my experience. And it was probably less that six months, I didn't exactly count them.

Corey even refused to wear a wig for The Strain until they gave a good enough reason for it (because the character is supposed to look like a yuppie until he shaves his head after some character development and plot points).

vin deisel

No he should not have played a character in a shitty ass tv show

>46
>aging

Huge eyebrows, small chin, big ears, big eyes

I'll keep my 7 incher and full head of hair lmao

Yeah, they can make the hairpieces real convincing now, Hugo Weaving wears them all the time too, even though he still has some hair.

Not to mention, pretty much every big celebrity gets free hair surgery. At least half of actors over 40 have had at least one operation. Fraser probably did but got it earlier when it wasn't as advanced or got one for cheap that fucked his hair up. They can even plant your body hair on your head now, the rich only bald if they want to or don't care.

>jude law hairline
>lazy eye
>bum leg

some of us just weren't meant to make it

Maybe you should think twice, sonny boy.

This guy still has his hair though, which puts him ahead of most of the baldies itt in terms of facial attractiveness

>rat dog
Strange opinion user.

Well I hope you never go bald because that would surely destroy you.

Where's this from??

I think that the people hit hardest by balding are 7-8s who get on good with hair, but turn into 4-6s without it.

kek

JAJAJA EL JUSTO DANNYBOYTBH

Hair surgery plants permanent hair in the front but there isn't enough of it to make a full head of hair everywhere.

Some online article about a guy born with disfigurement who decided not to let that get him down. Don't remember his name. Ended up writing a book about being ugly.

shut up beaner

People kept saying Superman, but he would make a suave as fuck Lex.

>young hamm will never bully you
jdimsa

He had a transplant for the hair on the front, but probably didn't take Finasteride afterwards, so the hair behind the transplant spots kept thinning and falling out.

Most hair transplant doctors won't give you a hair transplant unless you use finasteride and minoxadil, because this is the result if you don't.

>tfw bald poor dicklet