Shatner

Shatner just tweeted this Find Shatner!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C1lldwZdA3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=73tjF0bzAi4
youtube.com/watch?v=ELMLUlrdRHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha you got me user
I am here. AMA.

What did George Takei do to you?

>those replies
>all those meme avatars and signaling other people that joined Sup Forums in the mid 2010s
fucking cringe

How come you're so fat but have managed to outlive everyone of your crewmates?

If dubs then put sharpie in pooper

pushed the Shat back in

Did you kill your wife?

Tell me a good Henry Rollins story

Beam me up daddy

what do we do about Sup Forumseddit?

You know he's just baiting you guys? There's no way I would go on Sup Forums.

That's a misquote bro

what did George Takei 's fart smell like ?

Is that your real hair or a wig?

We have to save him before its too late

Did you get monkey pox when you kissed the black chick on Star wars?

Favourite Beatles album?

I wonder whats his opinion on cunnyposters, must be shocking seeing pictures of little girls all over the board

>yfw Shatner is krager

Shatner is the one who started cunnyposting

He's about to get Lil Peep'd

timestamp pic

Celebrities openly talking about Sup Forums confirms it. This site is dead

all the best.

For me it's the white because of songs like don't pass me by, glass onion, yer blues, bungalow bill etc..

why

I saw him sodomize that dog from The Enemy Within

How big is your penis?

he's just a smug old queen who gets upset very easily
I drink moderately and have lots of sex, walk my dogs every day
close but no ask george
self righteousness
rude
think baby leg

>making people associate your dick with baby legs
cunnyfags must be stopped

shatner is the canadian cunnybot maker

it all makes sense now

>talking about Sup Forums on twitter
>having a twitter account at all

not the one to call people "normies", but what does twitter offer someone who isn't a black overreacting normie?

Honestly I think the twitter shit (and other social media) has been so ingrained in the way Hollywood does business that if you are in that business or ever have been you need to have it. Plus it's probably easier to interact with your peons using social media.

You're a a fucking champion.

Do you raimi post?

Where can I get your recording of Under Milk Wood?

I can never truly believe based Shatner is shitposting with the troglodytes, but fuck it. Name your "guilty pleasure" TV show and/or film.

What do you think of the state of films and the film industry today?

Do you think Global Warming will fuck our planet?

Decent news aggregate. I.e. I have lists I've set up for various sports, actual news outlets, accounts that tweet out historical facts on a daily basis across a variety of subjects.

It's hard sometimes but it's entirely possible to use it without dealing with the retard shit.

>I can never truly believe based Shatner is shitposting with the troglodytes, but fuck it.

The Internet has been around for a while now, son. I'm 50 years old and got my start posting to Usenet almost 20 years ago.

Ever seen an actor get seriously injured on the set?

How bad was the movie Incubus?

Google says you're worth ~$600 million. Is there a tangible thing left on this earth that you want? I mean, obviously fuck queued up answers like "world peace." This isn't Miss Universe. Is there a rare item (car, jet, fucking baseball card idk) that you haven't been able to get your hands on despite your incredible wealth?

no, i met sam raimi and didnt care for him. he was a kissass and kept going to the bathroom to do drugs and talked far too fast.
Good luck, not sure if I even still have a copy any more
reality tv, love anything with gordon ramsay especially, like to have it on when i cool on sundays
glad Im retired and dont have to work in the current environment.
probably?not fast enough for it to affect me though, lol

Absolutely based.

how is that picture real

How did you find Sup Forums?

Shatner, fuck off
We hate you and your cancerous smugness. You're a shit actor and obviously a coked up idiot. You've literally never done anything of worth

Was posting here today part of your plan?

Mr. Shatner I know many adore you for your Star Trek work but I just wanted to say that I was a big fan of Boston Legal. I watched the show throughout high school. Both you and James Spader really brought some wonderful writing to life.

Shatner isn't 50 you slug

The absolute state of Sup Forums in 2017

what topics do you reply to in /mlp

how many people did you rape and/or molest in your heyday

Mr. Shatner had to have had a chuckle when he found out about Sulu roofieing that guy than molesting him while he was unconscious. Dahmer-esque.

Are traps gay?

If you really are Bill, I saw your documentary and you speak to Stephen Hawking. He said that "nothing can live forever" to your question if we can extend our lifespan. I don't believe him, medicine and tech will advance enough to extend humans to hundreds, maybe thousands of years. I don't get why he doesn't believe that won't happen eventually.

Mr. Shatner, you rock.

I can’t wait until every baby boomer dies

Why is Chris Pine so shit compared to you?

Who's best pastel horse, Shatner?

based AF

I fucked up. Please answer this question. I'm pretty curious to know if people of your status still want for material.
>Google says you're worth ~$600 million. Is there a tangible thing left on this earth that you want? I mean, obviously fuck queued up answers like "world peace." This isn't Miss Universe. Is there a rare item (car, jet, fucking baseball card idk) that you haven't been able to get your hands on despite your incredible wealth?

you're delusional

>self righteousness
Kek

What a momentous occasion, have you seen The Orville, Bill?

So what are you watching/reading lately?

Please timestamp

Do you drink milk or soy?

What is your favourite ww2 film?

Is Alaska Better in scenery than Canada?

what do you think of ja/ck/?

>Hollywood actor
>not into cunny

Mr. Shatner I just want you to know that you're a hero. I'm curious, which episode of the Twilight Zone that you starred in did you enjoy the most?

Is this Kino? youtu.be/C1lldwZdA3Y

how tight was george's bussy in the 60s?

It's too fucking cool that Shatner hangs out around here, he classes up the joint.

The dude always seems to be ahead of the curve.

Most actors would be happy to have one great role in their career, he's had at least 3.

Kirk... what can you say, he's fucking Kirk

TJ Hooker... most of you are too young to remember this show when it was on the air.

Denny Crane... I don't know how many of you ever saw the show Boston Legal, but you always talk about "red pilled" characters. His Denny Crane character INVENTED the red pill.

Not to mention the way he turned down a salary in exchange for stock in priceline, which (at least according to reports), made him a shit ton of money.

The man's a legend.

Shat.... if you're reading this, thanks for 50 years of entertainment.

(this video moment brought to you by the film "Free Enterprise")

youtube.com/watch?v=73tjF0bzAi4

You're probably not here anymore but I've always wondered this. Do you ever wish you were in star wars instead of star trek? also time stamp plz

What do you think of the Orville? Would you ever consider starting an independent company and producing red pilled movies/tv shows?

Why would he come to the worst board on the site, full of shameless pedos who can only discuss superhero movies?

He doesn't. His daughter manages his social media.

Close enough. I'm sure he knows we're all fans.

Except, of course, for that 70's man-perm look.

>reddit spacing

MODS.

STICKY.

Some of us still use a PC

What is the secret to your good health? Supplements?

I used to drink stouts and watch Star Trek and the variety Bill had in all the different things Kirk was put through was my favorite part, along with Spock and Bones bantz.

Thanks for that Shatz.

>He doesn't. His daughter manages his social media.

Why would you think that?

Do you think a guy who has been involved with sci-fi since the 1960s, wouldn't be aware of the Internet and wouldn't know how to post to discussion forums?

Tom Clancy (d.2013) once replied to a Usenet post of mine and Michael Straczynski (63) was a regular and my buddy's mom who died a couple of years ago in her mid 70s, was involved with computers (via the auto industry) from the very start.

medium rare chicken is absolutely delicious desu

Pics and time stamp or it's fake

agreed

Denny Crane on foreign policy:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELMLUlrdRHY

can you post proof that its really you

Why the hell would hollywood people come here of all places

I'm not Shatner, dumbass.

How many hollywood dirtbags have you had to shat slap

hey will, what do you think of BLACKED threads?

I wonder if he likes feet

I found Shatner everyone.

Hey shatbaby