What are some films with this aesthetic?

What are some films with this aesthetic?

>why doesn't he just shove the big greasy slice in his mouth i mean his neckbeard should sop up all the grease. wait? he doesn't have a neckbeard? toppest of keks my fellow 'pedes. guess this is some soyboy numale. i bet he doesn't even own a classy hat.

i actually wear gloves at home while eating a lot of food

Barry Lyndon

is this one of those soyboys you guys keep talking about

ullillillia's gay cousin

He forced that pizza diagonally into his horizontal trap

Another great thread from the mid 2010s Sup Forums crew from twitter and reddot

This is the soyest thing I have ever seen

wtf did he just spray hawian punch ontop of tortilla chips, onions and beans? is this some sort of 3rd world delicacy?

How many calories?

Someone's tilted.

what do you think user?

I think those are candied nuts ("japanese peanuts")
The juice is clamato, hot sauce and tamarind pulp

I've been here since 2007, m8

is this from some food gore thread on /ck/?
>clamato, a juice made of tomato, sugar, spices and clam broth
that sounds fucking disgusting

I can smell the fart sent from here

>I think those are candied nuts

It's lettuce with mexican vegetable that's like a cucumber. Then pickled onions then beans, pintos. Then spicy fruit juices and hot sauces, chili powder. The yellow/white cubed is either pineapple or plantains.

If you google mexican street food you can find the name of all these things that get posted and what's in them. it's a common street food down there.

>It's perfectly fine for me to be an 18-25 year old male who has less testosterone than an 80 year old male

Daily reminder that these are the people who use soyboy, nu-male, cuck and alpha/beta on Sup Forums everyday.

Those aren't onions, those are cueritos - pickled pork rinds.

Daily reminder this is the brave Communist Antifa warrior protecting your delicate eyes from le Sup Forums menace!

Someone needs a sippy and a nappy, they're getting cranky!

I haven't said any of those words at all in this thread