Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

>ctrl + f
>no Scott Pilgrim thread
Someone's gotta fix that.

That's not how you start a Pilgrim thread! If you want to correctly start a Pilgrim thread then you must state that Kim Pines is best girl
Also that she is a cute
CUTE

I liked the scene with the video game stuff

I loved it, opinions seem to be a bit mixed on Sup Forums, but overall consensus is usually positive despite all the anons obsessed with Lisa for some reason.
That said, I really liked the ending, after everything he went through they deserved to be together, and they had really good chemistry. Ramona might not be best girl overall, that I'm willing to admit, but she's definitely the best girl to be paired with Scott.

Agreed. Ramona a shit. Kim is best waifu.

We kinda need a new dump

I remember it getting shit on BADLY during height of its popularity for being "hipster trash". I don't really see it anymore, but that might be because the general idea of a "hipster" has become a lot more cartoonish than when this was big.

>This and Adventure Time ruined most of Sup Forums material

No thanks.

Fuck off, the source is good. It's the fandom that ruined it.

How do you think Lisa coped with being the third wheel with Scott and Kim? It must be a hard pill for her to swallow when Scott told her he liked Kim.

Hipster pandering garbage.

Wallace is literally the only likable character
Also game > comic > [as] short > movie

Who do you pick, anons?

Actually wait what about this one

100% accurate.
Game actually got me into the series in the first place, top notch job from Ubisoft, best licensed game in years.

Lisa

Yup the game sold me over and gave me an introduction.

How is this still being talked about? The story is over and has been over for a while. What is there even left to discuss?

She probably buried her feelings and schlicked to thoughts of Scott on the daily. The fact that she wanted to screw him so badly in book 4 kinda gives evidence to this.

Kim was pretty likable and relatable as well. She was also dealing with a lot of shit that was placed on the back burner for Scott's story.

>Holds some feelings for Scott
>Self conscious
>Stuck in a job she hates
>BF cheats on her with her friend and roommate
>Confused about what direction she wants to take in life and whether she can live a happy life in Toronto

user, people talk about books long after they've concluded

Lisa is the perfect girl next door, that's why many anons have her as the number 1 Scott Pilgrim waifu. Kim is a close one.

all of them are god- like choices

I liked the art at the beginning more

Yeah but that's usually people revisiting works occasionally some timeafter their release and this isn't Shakespeare. There aren't hidden meanings people haven't found and disected. It would make more sense to me if the book was discussed maybe once a month or so, but there's usually always a Pilgrim thread on the catalog. It has a weird discussion frequency for something with no new content.

I just watch the first 10 seconds of the AS short and it was really too trippy even for the content of Scott Pilgrim

>complaining about Adventure Time ruining Sup Forums

Wow. WOW. It's been YEARS since I've seen someone say this.
Like fuck- like 2011 or something? 2012?

Scott Pilgrim is fanfic tier shit and you should feel bad.

The real question is who between Hazel and Lisa.

The only reason I bought it was because at the time, the movie was in theaters and I wanted to see what the big damn deal was. Its alright, but nothing really worth praising. Worse thing I can say about it was the obnoxious fandom behind it

Only cucks like this shit