Any opinions on the Justice League

What's the point of this comparison?

Lego ninjago somehow has more fucking points on rotten tomatoes thats why i posted it like this

Niggers are not people

I can't believe Ninjango did better than Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Justice League didn't tho.

Reminder that ghostbusters (2016) is certified fresh

>saw
>butterfly effect
trash

>5.3/10
>5.8/10
Sounds like they're both average to bad.
Your point was?

>There was a lego ninja movie
What...

Honestly I think the certified critics on RT are full of shit

It should be around 70%-80%

saw it today and expected it to be dogshit, its really not bad at all. Nothing incredible like Spiderman 2 or Dark Knight, but its serviceable and I might even watch it again some day.

Honestly I think the RT being in Marvels pocket conspiracy theory might have some merit

It's currently 7.6 with 50k votes on imdb. Meaning audiences placed it better than half the MCU movies, and it can even afford to drop a bit.

It didn't even got 100k vote, other superhero movies got around 300k.

Also it already dropped 10 points in 3 days, it was DCEU highest score on this morning but now is going to be lower than wonder woman.

nigger do you have no basic understanding of numbers?

>it was DCEU highest score on this morning
no

A movie based on a plastic toy is more worthwhile than a movie based on a children's comic book.

Oh wait.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Snyder's work. The imagery is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of art history most of the visual cues will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Snyder's compassionate outlook, which is deftly woven into his cinematography - Snyder's personal philosophy draws heavily from The Holy Bible and Albrecht Dürer's works, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of Snyder's work, to realize that they're not just beautiful, taking hues and elements from the Lindisfarne Gospels - Snyder's work says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Zach Snyder truly ARE simpletons - of course these are the same people who wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the religious allegories in Snyder's Superman films, which itself are a cryptic reference to the Passion and the Lamentation of Christ, all while deftly interworking the Book of Ruth, the Book of Jeremiah, and Saint Thomas Aquinas' Summa Theologica.
I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated rubes scratching their heads in confusion as Snyder's genius unfolds itself on the silver-screen. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I have seen Suckerpunch and have a poster in my room. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only, and even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

muh violent nazi skinhead attacks the poor peaceful muslim immigrants
muh white bank robbers scaring the poor multy culty kids in the bank
muh aqua man/batman global warming is going to kill us all scene
muh gay jew flash is bullied by the big cis wasp white male
muh evil white devil at the multy culty stronk woman lgbtq island with the men are stupid comment
etc.

and that's just like the first 10-15 minutes

(((hollywood))) needs to burn, nothing but propaganda at this point

The most important members of the team are white. One funds the entire operation and knows how to kill everyone, and the other is a god. Come on now
>batman
>superman

The co founder and leader of the team was a jew, only 2 of the 4 members of the team are white.

Snyder is a sjw.

I will concede this point: Ezra should not have been Flash. John Cena would have been perfect.

Literally every single one of those movies is garbage especially the Boondock Saints

Those all fucking suck ass

>86% audience score

My wife kind of looks like her.
I miss my wife :'(

What I told my buddy:
It was a different flavour of bad than BvS, but its best parts are better than BvS's. It's kiddiecore, and with a villain that's very one note whenever he wasn't fighting.

I liked Flash quite a bit, Wonder Woman was a mixed bag, Aquaman was poorly used and inconsequential, Cyborg was fine, Superman was boring when he wasn't fighting, but the worst was Batman, who was a totally different character from BvS, and not in a good way.

There were a number of crowd pleasing moments, but it's ultimately an uninteresting story told not particularly well. MoS is much better. It's Transformers meets Thor 2 with Schumacher's Batman.

she always looks so fucking hot until she open her mouth to speak

I went in expecting it to be horseshit, but I'll admit it was a good movie. Some cringy parts, sure, but overall an enjoyable experience

Holy shit, Butterfly Effect has 33%? Wtf

To be fair, you have to have a very high hairline to understand Cavill's work. The top lip is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of lip art history most of the visual cues will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Cavill's compassionate quipping, which is deftly woven into his stiff acting - Cavill's personal philosophy draws heavily from not having a razor to shave his mustache and the other movies he cares more about like that Mission Impossible thing, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the work done on his cgi mouth, to realize that they're not just beautiful, taking hues and elements from a ps3 video game cutscene - Cavill's mouth says something deep about being JUST. As a consequence people who dislike LOOKING AT HIS LIPS THO truly ARE pajeets - of course these are the same people who wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the religious allegories in Cavill's fivehead, which itself are a cryptic reference to the Passion and the Lamentation of his hairline, all while deftly interworking the Book of Gains, the Book of How to Act like a Piece of Cardboard, and Saint Jossea Whedon's Quippa Theologica.
I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated rubes scratching their heads in confusion as Cavill's wooden one liners on the silver-screen. And yes by the way, I have seen The Man From UNCLE and have a poster in my room. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the israelis' eyes only, and even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 clitoral inches of my own.

Not surprising. Critics rate based on how well directed it was. Audience rate based on how easy it was to turn their brain off and consume it.

I cant tell if this is parody

>t.brainlet

>Justice League is worse than Ghostbusters

damn

Lucky Number Slevin is dogshit, it should be rated lower, if anything.

I miss your wife too :'(