Suicide Squad overseas friday (without China): $65M

>Suicide Squad overseas friday (without China): $65M
>Justice League overseas friday (w/ China): $43.4M
>Justice League overseas friday (w/o China): R$27.8M

HOLY SHIT

We won. Try harder.

In what way?

I just saw it.

It was great. It will be a good plebfilter.

OP here, I'm stupid
It made $70.7M counting thursday and wednesday previews

Still shit compared to Suicide Squad without China

The films got a muted marketing campaign

>JUST LEAGUE

I noticed that. They should have revealed Superman and show the whole team in billboards

oh wow it's this bad then?
and what a shit highlighted costume lmao

ayy

lmao thats not zynder fault. Its the cuck whedin faults

I see they stole nic cage's superman suit

Billion dollar franchise can't have a fucking shave fuck whatever movie hes doing pay them to delay if have to

Yeah you got make a JL movie. Bravo.

Meanwhile the Avengers has two movies and will make more

WE CAN FIX IT IN POST

not sure if it's just me but the top of his head and his lips look weird af

Newsflash faggot.
Capeshit is for plebs.
You watch it and you are a pleb.

OH NO NO NO NONO

Holy shit, what??

I saw you useless fucks laughing about Superman's lips but this is actually so much worse than I expected

Kek before Whedon the movie was literally an unwatchable mess. Whedon was a last desperate attempt at gluing together something that is broken in a million pieces.

The lips look weird because they had to CGI his mustache out.

Holy shit, how cheap were they when outsourcing this post effect ? How on earth can you even allow something like this to be part of the final movie ???

GOTG managed to very convincingly de-age Kurt Russel's entire face, yet here they can't even remove a fucking stashe...?

>hey man you heard of this FaceApp shit?
>yeah
>lets just use that to fix the lips, normies won't notice

philtrum BTFO

they really should have used arrow or super girl, something to give 2 episodes to hype up whatever the do in JL

I feel bad for the guy. He used to make some decent popcorn flicks (remake Dawn of the Dead, 300, Watchmen was great,The owl movie was surprisingly good, even Sucker Punch had some good ideas).

It looks like he's got something stuffed in his cheeks while also looking more sunken.

you know that's an ILM tech that they've been refining for almost a decade now, and it's starting to pay off. If WB wants to use it, they gonna have to negotiate hard. ILM hasn't worked for WB since the Lucasfilm buyout. Disney will make sure WB pays an extremely expensive price if they go this road.

What the fuck is wrong with his face

he has food inbetween his teeth and can't get remove it

It was unwatchable after, too.

They could always just get it right the first time and not need so many reshoots.

That sounds extremely painful