Why do skunks always get the short end of the stick in media?

Why do skunks always get the short end of the stick in media?

Because they stink

They don't? Pepper in LPS isn't discriminated against, and neither was Sabrina in her comic. Nor was Flower in Bambi. Skunks don't appear much in media but it's simply not true to say they always get the short end of the stick.

because i have a small penis

skunks make the best waifus

Sabrina is shit

but she's pure

Why do you guys keep making threads about this furry bitch? Keep that shit in the

because this isn't a Sabrina thread you little shit

Is that Max Landis Pepe le Pew movie ever going to get made?

>Because they stink

>one of the most influential characters in the modern furry fandom (Fifi)
>one of the funnier Looney Tunes (Pepe)
>had an entire modern-era cartoon about one (Skunk-Fu)
>has an entire cult webcomic about a skunk and a horny skunk hybrid (Sabrina Online)
>has secondary roles in plenty of cartoon shows (Scaredy Squirrel, Clone High, Bambi, He-Man)

>short end of the stick

>Skunk-Fu
please don't remind that that exists

Yes, clearly the most prestigious roles.

>hear about people getting a skunk's smelly butt glands removed so they can be kept as housepets

How common/expensive is this?

very/not very

main issue is your state's laws on what animals can be pets without a special license

>without a license
How do you get a license to own any pet? If it's illegal or not to have one that's one thing, but that sounds convoluted as fuck.

You don't need one for shit like cats and dogs, but it depends if the state considers certain animals more wild like foxes, big cats, etc then you have to get a permit/license that makes it legal for you to keep the animal. The next biggest issue is finding the closest vet that can treat the animal. Another thing is skunks can't be fed cat/dog food and have a somewhat specialized diet.

I don't remember it being that awful, if we're being honest.

>outfit guaranteed to get you raped by a French skunk

Remember watching it for potential waifus, but mostly for that void of fighting animals Kung Fu Panda left.

The fox chick was alright.

the motionless thumbnail suggests an entirely different story.

It was fucking terrible.
Like, legitimately absolute garbage with no redeeming qualities.

And the fact that, at least in my country, they aired that shit all fucking day didn't make it much better either.

>He-Man
>skunk
uwotm8.tiff

I had way too many of those toys as a kid, but I don't recall any of them being even remotely skunk-esque.

look up stinkor

>no fluffy tail
No wonder I don't recall that one. His face gives me some weird Gremlins vides.

Hot damn