Pick one

pick one

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14431816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

claiming this thread for best Emma

I'll just have everything on the menu

Absolutely ridiculous this was allowed. She's not even a young teenage negress.

the ravenclaw one is cute. blue eyes are my weakness

strawpoll.me/14431816

Frecklepuff

>weinstein girl
Awful taste, but what would one expect from someone who would choose to watch one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin are all much better than the original Gryffindor. It really helps when you don't have shit-colored eyes, huh.

I'll go with Slytherin.

literally same order in which they appear, from left to right

ravenclaw, her eyes are pretty. i would like to look at them while she sucks my cock

Slytherin

I respect what you do user. You're so diligent with this pasta despite the fact you get so few (you)'s.

Gryffindor is still the best..

Gryffindor and Hufflepuff are the only good looking ones.

always gets me

think her pusy have freckles?

Slytherin all the way

>Michel Jordan two leagues above James Joyce
that must be a bait

If only Slytherin had blue eyes.

based pusy poster.

based

>"No!"

It literally is a bait template post, yes

The middle two are the only acceptable answers

Griffindor > Hufflepuff > Ravenclaw > Slytherin

>ywn be tortured by crutiarus by a Slytherin Hermione

Ravenclaw > Slytherin > Hufflepuff > Gryffindor

Kill
>Hufflepuff
>Gryffindor
Fuck
>Slytherin
Marry
>Ravenclaw

No one cares about your shit opinion.

Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff have hairy pussies and pits, who wants that?
Slytherin jeeps it nice with a trimmed landing strip

Yeah and Gryffindor's Hermione has a trimmed Arrow pointing straight into hoohah

What kind of panties does each one wear?

t. Gaylord

I want those hairy Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw bitches!

me on the right

Can't I cum on all their faces?

Damn, those are some gross hands. That's either the body of a 40 year old woman standing in or that chick has washed way too many floors without wearing any gloves.

>Hermione about to cast the deadly WUZ GIBS spell

I do. I want that.

>dirty nuggle