Slott Spider-Epic Pt. 9

Previous threads here
Picking up with Amazing-Spider-Man #680! I know the past thread was predominately non Slott issues but I did that so when I get to "the main event" I can just post till completion.

Heading home now. Please send bumps to ensure this thread doesn't fade into oblivion. Also hope everyone is having a great day!

Thanks for the powers link, OP.

I AM SO GLAD YOU GOT IT!!! I was worried you would have missed it.

Why can't the dead just stay dead? Is that so much to ask?

Meh, Johnny's death was too shitty to stick.
>b-but muh heroic sacrifice!!
Whatever, you get those a dime a dozen, it was shit.

I was catching up on other storytimes.

This spidey run is massive. You're the best, mang.

Eagerly awaiting for Superior Spider Man

I've downloaded all 51 parts but it's saying that it's either corrupted or I'm putting in the wrong password. Was the password the same as the first link?

diamond

Oh, hey, OP, there was a question of it being snowing at Flash's dad's funeral despite Spider Island taking place before winter. However, issues of ASM that followed the event also had it snowing. So maybe Island took place later in the year than people thought.

>corrupt file or wrong password
the archive link password worked but not the others. dang.

Never have I ever been so pumped to see Doctor Octopus and his cronies.

>and they are still at Hershel's farm

I got that reference.

They really did spend way too much time there.

Such an understatement. Although it was good to see Shane for longer than season 1 so that's something

Having a full lungful of air while in outer space would kill you faster than not.

not as long as boatzerk lasted.

Spider-Glider...nice.

man Otto has come a long way.

Glad to see that Pete's inventions are actually in use rather than just mentioned once and tossed away.

Fuck me, it was caps sensitive. Diamond for future ref. Thanks a bunch sorry for the derail.

Jonah does have a point here. And Modell does kind of have an high and mighty attitude.

This is a classic lineup of The Sinister Six

Hmmm...either I'm crazy or this is decently written.

Oh shit

The best lineup too. Chameleon and Shocker were my favourites as a kid.

Loving this

If modern 616 were to take Shocker out of the Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro video-game he could probably wreck the Avengers singlehandedly. He was a beast in that game.

>Individual boxes for all of his different villains.
Cute

Little abrupt but I'll allow it.

Ur golden. I'll seen about uploading Season 2 sometime soon. Post your thoughts if you get the chance. Also a forewarning, the series DOES take a while to get going to reserve judgement until you get to the Wolfe Arc (which is unfortunately at the halfway point). Season 2 hits the ground running and doesn't stop till the Season/Series finale

Oh my god I am so sorry for not posting. Wasn't paying attention.

Glorious

This is gonna be good

Very interesting tactic Mysterio. Now I kinda wanna read some Mysterio stories but that's easier said than done.

Glad to see this humiliation gets addressed late on in Yost's series.