Is there a more Reddit flick in existence?

Is there a more Reddit flick in existence?

yes

Sneed Damon

No

Donnie Darko
The phantom Menace

RPO comes out soon

Deadpool

Sup Forums just pretends to hate it because it's about an alpha as fuck Chad who is fit, intelligent, and funny.

Yes, yes there is.

Would have been better if he was a silent protagonist for the most part.

I hate nu-(((science)))

So what, everything that you don't like is considered "reddit"? Why not just say what you hate about whatever movie, instead of just going tl;dr and call it reddit.

>crew ditched and left for dead on mars.
>stranded
>set up a form of communication
>potatoes
>greenhouse
>crew comes back
>nig-rig a rocket
>barely make it to the station

I liked the suspense, it wasn't like a 5th dimension thing like in Interstellar but still had me on the edge of my seat. Real talk though, The Martian kicked ass. Not a fan of matt damon, but then again I could watch the entire film without any dialogue and still enjoy it for what it is.

The Martian is a very reddit flick. Removed from all value judgements, that is a true critique.

Correction: this was Sup Forums before leddit

Brick

The words you just typed literally have no meaning. I have no comprehension of what you are trying to say.

why list all the things I disliked if I can just summarize everything in a compact adjective that denominates all the disliked attributes?

So just say "I didn't like it". Calling something "reddit" means nothing to anyone except you.

"reddit" can be accurately applied to The Martian because it's based on a book that was literally written by reddit users.

Mad Max: Fury Road
The Lego Movie
Fight Club
Pulp Fiction
Guardians of the Galaxy
Inception
Deadpool
Cabin in the Woods

Once again you're typing words but saying nothing.

Blade Runner

no, becuase it's not an adjective that describes all the things I don't like about it. I get it, you're from reddit but no need to take it personally

And how would you be able to tell that ? What qualities does a "reddit person" have?

I like all of those

American Psycho

t. Ben Affleck

fuck off this is kino

You have to go back

there is literally nothing wrong with reddit

Then you're a redditor.

But I've never posted on Reddit
I don't even have a Reddit account
Is it genetic or something

everyone on reddit sounds like they've never actually done anything at all in real life

BR2049
TDK
Pulp Fiction
Fight Club
Inception
Interstellar

>trying this hard to make a non-point about a word that definitely has an agreed upon meaning within Sup Forums
autism

What is this 'agreed upon' meaning you're talking about?

>definitely has an agreed upon meaning with Sup Forums
Is it your first day on Sup Forums or what?

well for starters asking that question is a big redflag

>tfw you've been waiting for reddit and Sup Forums to fuck for years now