STAR WARS VIII LEAK

Fuck Disney,

The Knights of Ren are the last jedi. They are the young jedi trainees of Lukes that we heard about in TFA. They are a failed mission to stop the First Order and Snoke. The only one among them who defected from the mission from it's conception was Rey, who was then exiled on Jakku. Will leak more if asked about specific topics

she was like fucking 5 when she was left on jakku

According to Luke she was 10

I have to remember to avoid Sup Forums when this movie comes out.

still absurdly young, makes no sense

Is Jar Jar in this movie?

It makes sense, trust me, but it is kind of dumb. It's a long mission let's just say that

Lol fake. Neither Luke nor Kylo could have left Rey on Jakku. Timelines don't work for it.

Come up with better bullshit next time

>Neither Luke nor Kylo could have left Rey on Jakku
I didn't say either of those characters left her on Jakku

Immaterial; Rey could not have been left on Jakku anywhere near the time Ben, Luke, and the rest of the new Jedi Order were training. Again, the timelines do not allow for it.

I don't know what timelines you're talking about, all I know is what happens in this movie

>does Phasma defeat Finn?

You will try and you will fail just like I did.

no
also from what I know Finn get's fuck all screen time in this one

>all I know is what happens in this movie
lol, only thing you've mentioned happening is easily disproved by films and books

How did Rey lose her memory?

Please tell me they don't threepeat the 'I'm your daddy storyline' with Luke being her pops.

what happens to Kylo? Is he redeemed?

How does the film end?

Is Luke good or evil?

Who is Snoke?

Does it do anything to explain bullshit OP Rey?

Who are her parents?

You retards actually believe this shit?
This is maybe the worst leak fan fiction I've seen.

It's not explained, at least not by Luke
No, not yet at least. If Luke is her dad we won't find out until episode IX

>They say the Force can do terrible things to a mind. It can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity.

Good. He was easily the worst part of 7.

Rian explicitly said "The Last Jedi" is singular and the foreign translations that translated it as plural were actually wrong.

Nah, but it's amusing to role play and hear the bullshit people come up with

How does the Luke & Rey vs Kylo scene go?

>what happens to Kylo? Is he redeemed?
Kylo is a jedi
>How does the film end?
Don't know, haven't seen the whole thing
>Is Luke good or evil?
His intentions are good but he has made some pretty big mistakes with the Knights of Ren
>Who is Snoke?
Don't know, just Snoke as far as I know
>Does it do anything to explain bullshit OP Rey?
Not really, the force tree stuff is bullshit, it's just a shrine
>Who are her parents?
Don't know, probably not Luke though

What happens with Kylo? Who dies?

>Doesn't answer anything

Remember when Kit Harrington said Jon Snow was dead?
haven't seen it, sorry. I know both characters survive the move though

>Kylo is a jedi
Didn't he murder his father? Seems like he went pretty dark side, at least temporarily.

Who dies.

Is there a line that is like literally "I am your father"

>This

Kylo says "I am your brother" to Rey.

>Both
>3 Characters
My bet's on Rey dying

Considering that TFA was a remake of A New Hope, it doesn't surprise me that this movie is a remake of Empire.

Alright, so other people are posting as me now, and I know I can't divulge a lot of detail, but I'm gonna just suggest you guys watch Kurosawa's RAN with Star Wars in mind if you're really curious. That is all

>I know nothing

>Temporarily.
>Killing Papa Solo

Hey guys, I'm leaking details of TLJ in a fake TLJ thread.
> Snoke is gay Legends combinated characters
> Luke has autism as well as old-timers
> Rey is a strong independent woman who needs no man
> Carrey Fisher sadly dies (Not in the film in real life)
> Kylo loses his leg
> Ends with Rey asking I need muh advice and to show me the way to a FORCE GHOST HAN SOLO MIND FUCK RIGHT!?!?!??!?!!?!??!?!

Happy Viewing.

Guy already said he had no idea who her parents are. If you're going to impersonate troll, at least try to stay consistent to better mislead people.

I told you what I know

The last jedi are the Knights of Ren
They are Luke's knights
Rey refused her call of duty in the decisive hour based on honour

Also, prepare to call her Kylo Rey from now on. cya

Alright, so other people are posting as me now, and I actually don't know shit, but I'm gonna suggest you guys watch Bill Forsyth's LOCAL HERO with nothing in mind if you're really just a purveyor of comfykino. That is all

Does Anakin appear?

you wanna know the plot? Just watch ROTJ it has the exact same plot.

It seems so stupid, I wish it where real.

>RAN
>The Knights of Ran
>Star Wars was based of a Kurosawa film
fuck sake I'm gonna have to watch this now even though I'm 99% sure I'mgetting trolled

Nah, I recall Rian Johnson mentioning obscure war movies and a Kurosawa film as inspirations last year

>books
>he thinks EU is still canon after Disney bought the IP

What about the younglings

She was 5.

This is the shittiest LARP I've ever see

It's real.

wow epic. It's a shame that all of the knights of Ren scenes were cut out of TFA, otherwise this "leak" might have been slightly more believable.

>using kids to do your galaxy-saving missions

yeah fuck that, that doesn't sound logical to me

>Knights of REN
>prepare to call her Kylo Rey
What

You can always tell fakes because 99% of them ignore the straight up canon backstory that comes up in Bloodlines, which Rian Johnson had a hand in producing - Kylo Ren is still Ben Solo as recent as six years before TFA. Presumably, finding out that his grandad is Darth Vader and that his family was lying to him for like 24 years is what cracked him.

This. They pretty much have retconned them and replaced them with Snape's red guards because they couldn't find anyway to fit them intonthe story after J.J.'s fucktarded plot setup.

You fucking idiot, then why does Snoke call Kylo the current "Master of the Knights of Ren" if they worked for Luke?

This

It's because the fanfic fags can't be assed to actually read up on all the canon material to make sure their bullshit fits.

Your leak literally makes no sense, like actually zero.

The opening fucking credits of TFA literally state Luke as the last Jedi you cuck.

>this many people care about disney star wars

the absolute fucking STATE of Sup Forums

Snaps like.. from HP?

>all of the knights of Ren scenes were cut out of TFA
Who are these guys, then?

Snokie Goy

I guess it makes sense with the trailers showing those red colors in the desert battle