JUSTICE LEAGUE: MORE LEAKS

WTF IS GOING ON?

Other urls found in this thread:

123moviesfree.ac/watch/justice-league-2017-online-free-123movies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Paramount

God, this movie is a pile of shit.

>is addressing Superman

Clearly it was Green lantern. WB kept pushing “unite the 7” slogan and “seven nation army” song. Then the green lantern flashbacks ring part in the beginning.

Fuck off to reddit soyboy

*blocks your reshoots*

Paramount is my new waifu

I'm not going to see this movie until it comes out on starz or redbox or something, but I hope it's bad enough to cripple its studio. Capeshit needs to die.

>Fuck off, dis OUR mustache.'

fucking lolocaust

WHY DO ANY CGI ON HIS FACE FOR EITHER MOVIE

WHY NOT JUST HAVE A HAIR APPLIANCE FOR M:I6 AND SAVE LITERALLY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. WHY DOES THE BEARD HAVE TO BE CGI.

JESUS CHRIST FUCK

WTF Disney must be paying Paramount

>WB trying to offload the fake ass face-shit consequences of their re-shoot fuck-ups onto another studio

>"Just put fake facial hair in your movie! It will look good!"

>Paramount tells them to fuck off

Paramount did literally nothing wrong

>why they couldn't just stick a false tache on him in MI:6, we'll never know."

oh lord what a goddamn moron

I'd honestly rather watch a movie where superman has a sudden mustache every other scene. It would make the movie more interesting.
Maybe they'll make a mustache-cut for the bluray?

Pretty funny how people think paramount should have sacrificed to help out a competitor. It's capitalism, Paramount does not give a single fuck about WB nor should they.

#justicegate

>the people who work on these films are fans too

this guy is full of shit

>they were plotting to make henry shave and PAY whatever it took for paramount to cgi him a beard for the movie he was working on

this is unbelievably absurd

Unite the Seven was only used for the Aquaman poster. It's clearly referencing the seven seas, retard.

Why didn't they just leave the beard on again instead of using cgi to get rid of it?

It wasn't a beard, it was a mustache and this was during the reshoots

>tfw the story behind the making of your movie is more entertaining than the movie
Doco when?

The most retarded excuse I have heard for the movie sucking yet.

If it's so easy to add facial hair, why didn't they just add a mustache to all the Snyder scenes?

I was actually thinking of this docukino, I hope Schnepp attempts it. Not like his other kickstarters are getting anywhere

Or just have a beard+mustache superman

Why reshoot if they signed off on the script? Are they just bad businessmen?

Thank god for Paramount.

why even let that dumb fuck actor show up with a mustache? imagine if some roastie shaved her head halfway through a fillum

Because Superman doesn't have a mustache. It'd be like making a Lex Luthor who isn't bald.

If dubs then this film not only flops but becomes so unprofitable DC can’t even home release it

Movie is leaked boys

that's not what happened though. They wrapped and henry moved on to his next job. Then whedon was brought in and wanted to reshoot half the movie because he was making a different movie

because tehy didn't want a fake looking henry in their movie

Fucking hell bros. After watching the movie and reading and watching all the leaks and discussing it with you for the past few days I just want to die.
I liked MoS and BvS, but Justice League is such a letdown - can't even describe it. Literally have nothing to look forward to - I don't care about Marvel and DCEU seems to be ruined forever.

they should have just have superman with a moustache and had them do what they did to add a moustache to the scenes where superman didn't previously, their own idea but on their own film

throw in a full beard because moustache only supes would look stupid

So nobody had the logic to just say supes grew a beard when he was heemed like in the comics?

Imagine if they have him shave for MI:6

The Reeves film is still coming. We just have to wait for Ben to say if he's in or out.

I want a 5 minute scene in MI6 of just henry cavill in front of a mirror shaving slowly, going through all the steps and the scene ends with a really satisfied smile on his now cleanly shaved face.

>why they couldn't just stick a false tache on him in MI:6, we'll never know.
Not wanting to screw your rival company whenever you had a chance.

I enjoyed the film regardless

That'd be one helluva FUCK YOU to WB/DC.

Is this bait?

>It was cut fairly early on when Famuyiwa bailed on Flash as Kiersey Clemons was cast due to his involvement.
>I expect Clemons will be recast.
This is very unsettling.

What am I reading here? The movie leaked and is online?

Seven Nation Army was in Suicide Squad
Justice League used Icky Thump
Same artists, different song

Studio leaks of behind the scenes company manueverings, this shit is worthy of its own documentary

>I liked MoS and BvS
how's it like living with shit taste

what a qt

This would have been the only white male/black woman relationship in capeshit, right?

Reminder Paramount was the original distributor for Marvel movies prior to Disney's buyout. There is a world where Paramount is dominating the BO with both Transformers and Marvel movies, to go along with Mission Impossible and other JJ Abrams' movies.

No. Peter in MCU was lusted after by that mulatto in Homecoming, and he lusted after a different one. It's since been revealed that the one who wanted his dick was MJ and they are clearly going down that route.

Peter in homecoming, flash in the tv version.

People who haven't actually seen it and are just shitposting for attention are pathetic.

It's horrible mate. I can't enjoy some good and critically acclaimed movies like the ones that Marvel makes 3 per every year, have to wait two years for a DCEU kino and it sucks because Warner Bros. decided to mimic Disney quip-infested shlock hiring that ginger faggot to reshot the movie.

This makes a lot of sense if they filmed the kilowogg scene

they could have just kept the beard and black suit superman

THERE WAS NEVER A BEARD AND BLACK SUIT SUPERMAN

BASED PARAMOUNT

Why would Paramount downgrade the quality of their newest Mission Impossible film because Warner Brothers can't get their shit together? Not only that, I thought the whole shtick of the IM franchise was real locations, real stunts, and minimal CGI. Having Henry Cavil have a CGI beard goes against the whole art integrity of the film franchise. Fucking based Paramount for declining. Warner Bros 100% deserved to bit the bullet on this one.

>SAVE LITERALLY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

It ended up costing over $10 million USD.

oh please god make it happen

Warner Brothers literally should have just written supermans mustache into the flick. at least it would have been less distracting than his cgi face, and it would have made the movie funnier and spawned tons of memes.

Why would it make sense?

I don’t get all the moustache stuff. I never saw the trailer. What’s the problem?

>Paramount cucked the shit out of WB and possibly killed their entire DC Cinematic Universe

wtf I love Paramount now

Even Paramount hates DC

let this pic explain it all.

>minimal cgis

The franchise jumped the shark in MI 2

What. Didn’t they shoot all his scenes before doing mi6? How is this a problem?

there's a webm floating around from the beginning of JL, it's jarring what they did to cavill's lips. the pics are one thing, but when you see it move its completely wtf material

Thing is, they scrapped pretty much all of his original footage and reshot new ones instead.

Hang on, didn't Supes have a black suit and beard in the shots from the set?

Fucking lol. Ok. Thanks.

> There is a universe where we got to see Spiderman fight Megatron on the big screen.

Finish it with cherry on top of Henry winking on the mirror while middle fingering and This will be the first Mi movie I watch directly from theater (I'll even watch it on IMAX 3D)

Should have just kept the stache and have a Freddy Mercury looking supes. They'd be breaking new ground.

>Paramount said fuck off

jew shitting on jews

Hilarious

Jews v Jews: Dawn of Jewstice

holy shit, please someone turn this into a meme

If I was in charge of a business and I got an easy legal way to fuck over my competition I would take it.

BASED TOM CRUISE TELLING WB TO FUCK OFF

Can we make this happen? Can we start a petition or hype up the redditors to ask for this?

>real insider scoop
wtf I love Reddit now

>based scientologist

what did he mean by this?

*INHALES*

BRUH LOOK AT HIS MOUTH OH NONONO

this can't be real

that looks fucking godawful. why couldn't they just shave him and put a fake stache on him for MI6

Why does he look like they sewed john travolta's bottom jaw on him?

It is, and it's not even the worst superman shot, other parts of the movie look 10x worse with the shit cgi.
He legit even has a joker smile at one point.

BRAVO WHEDON

literally didnt need this scene at all.was this before bvs? wasnt he emoman?

Based Paramount

When original Superman came back in New 52, he had a black suit and a beard.
He even kept the beard when he went back to the blue and red costume.

just a reminder that this is in no way shape or form shopped

well it IS shopped, but by Warner Bros.