Who is america to you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=_6HT_AqXL-o
twitter.com/AndrewQuackson/status/838242356252016641
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Fear Not mi gente

I wanna punch the chicano cunt that wrote this. Either talk in good English or good Spanish, not that bullshit.

Ella pueda come mierda

>Storm
Keep this hack far away from my X-Men, thank you very much.

Another excuse for awful fucking threads on Sup Forums

She's Puerto Rican.

A boring character I have no interest in reading.

Also, what's with these types of books all pushing Black Cat?

I'm Triggered, so yes! Another one!

Is Black Cat still a villain?

this
Neck yourself OP

What are her powers? I haven't been keeping up.

America is a nation not a person, you may as well be asking what ice cream sounds like.

>that ugly AF author self insert

Marvel's latest way to drive away readers.

no one cares about this trans dimensional super dyke from the all female utopia universe.

I don't think Miles has even met America.

Is that Bendis in panel 7

That doesn't give her any right to butcher two massively and easily understood languages.

That's so mighty fine autism you got going there, bro. That's almost Sup Forums-quality failure at language.

worse

Puerto Ricans are'nt even latinos at this point.

>super dyke from the all female utopia universe.

Wonder Woman?

>Fear not, mi gente
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PUTOS CHICANOS!

my god i am a mexican she is not mi gente ...perra loca

Claro que no, Taco de mierda.
Ella es Puertoriqueña.
Incluso cuando representan minorias ustedes son menos que minorias.

God Kate is so hot

I don't think she's even that well known or popular within the MU.

A Crippled Nation that will be MADE GREAT AGAIN

A chronicle of a death foretold

sera puertoriqueña envergado ... pero para todo el maldito mundo todos los latinos son mexicanos si tu eres latino o basura del sur ... que mal ... no existes cabron .... en el mundo real no existes

Is this one of those Carol things where the yell at us about how awesome she is instead of telling decent stories?

A miserable little pile of secrets.

Pretty much.
This one is also jammed full of "geek" references that the dyke jams in for no reason.

Yep.

I wonder how long before Trump stops doing this "AMERICA IS A HORRIBLE FUCKED-APART MESS" routine and switches to "AMERICA IS PERFECT NOW BECAUSE I'M IN CHARGE."

>drive away readers

Only repulsive neckbeards, and you'll all flock to buy event books like usual anyway.

He's already started campaigning for the next election to expect to hear this doomsayer shit until 2020.

this extreme poverty in puerto rico

Well fat rainbow haired thirsty-as-fuck-but-man-hate-to-compensate chicks aren't there to fill the vacuum, so the pendulum will swing back.

Is mixing english and spanish words a Puerto Rican thing? It always makes me cringe when I see a latinamerican character speak like that.

Her super power is overcoming adversity and checking privileges.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

youtube.com/watch?v=_6HT_AqXL-o

Wow, that was awfully specific. Tell us more about the rainbow-haired girl at your school who won't talk to you.

ACTION!!!

Context?

The embodiment of Marvel's broken promise to stop making their comics so political.

Antifa attacked a Pro-Trump Rally. Police stood by and watched. Stickman stepped in.

>Mi gente
>Mi gente

To be fair, this would have been approved and created before that happened.

I think it will be done by the fall anyway.

This would make people lose their shit. The Obama cover didn't make anyone upset, they just acted like it was a collectable.

Being a flying brick that punches star-shaped holes between dimensions.

Nope, I'm not kidding.

>Rivera is Bendis from lesbian utopia

What a glorious fucker.
I thought he might have been one of those "anarchy is so cool u guise" kids, but then I saw his hoodie and now this webm.
Good on him.

I hate cops standing around when they should be taking action, regardless of the reason.

I'm on the east coast and have no idea what filthy Mexicans do, but over here it's a primarily rican thing.

it happens a fuck lot. that and their constant need to be wannabe nigs combined by the fact they all seem to have ADHD makes them the most annoying Hispanics I have ever met.

B-but Protoman is dead!

twitter.com/AndrewQuackson/status/838242356252016641

Well, he was arrested for it. Hopefully he gets out all right.

The Cure suck

Of course she's not a mexican. She's an alien from an alternate dimension where there are no men and everyone is a lesbian, who happens to have a hispanic name and appearance and speaks spanish somehow... and...

wait, what?

If you've ever been on tumblr you'd know that was far from specific.

>Only repulsive neckbeards

The ONLY Marvel books in this month's top ten are Star Wars.

>and you'll all flock to buy event books like usual anyway.

How'd that work out for Civil War 2?

I'm so disgusted they rushed out its hardcover collection so fast

The way the pair in the second panel are drawn bother me and I don't know why. There's something off about them.

I know what you mean but I feel like the Storm panel is weird too. Might just be how the inking looks from that close up angle.

I'm pretty sure they're meant to be someone. Friends of the writer probably.