swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #29 (March 1)
Rebels 3.17: Secret Cargo (March 4)

>Rebels 3.17: "Secret Cargo"
mega.nz/#!UJVxEabR!RCzuiviu-F5XbxdLVphzeZe_pt8kXJ1E4Sw-fcf1j_Q

>Rebels Recon: Secret Cargo
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ez3y6BZGrk

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXkLhbLlvsM
youtube.com/watch?v=EFV4jxzBuGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Y-wings! UNFF!

First for the empire

REBEL SCUM

Seconded for the good guys.

That episode was fucking great

>this is the second episode with a kino "fly through the star" scene

More space battles please Filoni

And the Defender, that was sweet. I also liked how they never actually really managed to destroyed that thing, it's gonna make for a great "oh shit" moment when the inevitable group of them shows up soon.

It was boring filler

yeah yeah, we heard it last thread shitposter-kun, and nobody fell for it then either.

>Christie Golden

Never heard of her.

Who is she, and why does she invoke disappointment?

She wrote Dark Disciple which was pretty solid, although somewhat controversial story.

I don't think she's a bad choice for the book at all

>Chuck Wendig, the author of The Aftermath Trilogy,[26] originally wrote an interlude to include HK-47 into Aftermath,[27] the first book of his canon novel trilogy.[26] Although HK-47 wasn't going to be openly named, the fans would able to recognize him given the way he spoke.[28] Wendig's interlude was eventually shot down by the Lucasfilm Story Group.[27]
Based LSG

Mostly because she wrote Dark Disciple, but it's hard to tell how much of was her fault because it's an adaptation of eight scripts written for TCW by Katie Lucas.

thanks!

Wow. That bad, huh?

Y-wing is best rebel fighter.

>Episode IV
finally getting to the good ones

More like, the LSG didn't want HK-47 back.

HELP
I tried downloading the episode from mega but it's a weird .x264 file

help i am computer illiterate what do

>b-but muh based pablo!

The story group are a bunch of cunts on a ego trip

manually select your media player

Change the .x264 to whatever other file name you usually end up playing these episodes as. (.mkv or .mp4)

>if you don't like rebels you're a shitposter

I just opened it in media player classic. Works fine.

X264 is just a codec used to encode media. Just play it with a media player like MPC-HC or VLC

Does the file not have an extension at the end?

good, he wouldn't do it justice

got it

thanks!

why didn't they use Gold Leader's original actor for this rebels episode?

post best background clones

Why does the CIS logo look like the wing of a TIE fighter?

Its like poetry. It rhymes

She's an excellent writer, I remember she's had a great track record with recent Warcraft novels.

Fuck anyone involved in shooting that idea down.
Fuck the story group

well what do ya know, I was right this week was more filler pointless shit

>muh cameo bait
>muh pointless consolidated event that will not affect anything going forward
>muh Thrawn ominously standing over a table talking about doing things but never does them

Th-thanks Filoni

I look forward to wacky zany robot adventure filler next week....

(You)

Erskin Semaj lewds when

You gotta admit, as useful as the older turrets would be during, say, the trenchrun, that ion canon was pretty sweet.

This episode felt like an old x-wing/tie fighter mission. Fucking loved it.

I wish something balls-to-the-wall crazy like this would happen. Disney Wars needs more horrifyingly trippy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=aXkLhbLlvsM

BAD TRIP, DABID! BAD TRIP!

I really really like this image

WARNING WARNING

We have sensed you have posted non-canon material in the Star Wars General thread. This is your first warning. The next time will include a 48 hour ban.

Stop falseflagging you twat

Yeah, yeah, we know Sup Forums is full of canon-Nazis.

Whatever, I post what I want. I want a fucking Rogue Squadron game. I also want Disney to stop mutilating Star Wars through pointless Jar Jar Abrams rehashes, and actually make more original Star Wars movies like Rogue One. Is that too much to ask?

What the fuck was their problem?

NOT CANON NOT CANON EU SUCKS

WARNING WARNING

We have sensed you have posted non-canon material in the Star Wars General thread. This is your first warning. The next time will include a 48 hour ban.

they were allahu ackbars

No thanks

POST SHIP SCREENSHOTS FROM THE LAST EPISODE preferably high quality and not shit like this

also y-fu best ship

>Battle of Jakku begins and immediately a Nebulon is shot in half a la Scarif and Rebels later this season
Just retire the pieces of shit already

>no animated adaptation of the mandalorian wars from KOTOR
>we will never get to see revan and malak rape the mandalorians into oblivion
>KOTOR isnt even canon anymore

Good, fuck that generic uninspired garbage.

So did we like the clone wars? I certainly did. It was what the prequels shouldve been and I wish anakins fall was whats in the show.

And there was much rejoicing

this ='(

fuk yuo

(You)

>Battle of Midway begins and immediately a Fletcher Class is blown in half by a Japanese cruiser
just retire destroyers already

>Why does this hexagon look like another hexagon?
Dunno. I wish I'd graduated elementary school

Looks like I triggered the kotorfags

Once you account for what Phoenix Squadron has, the rebel alliance isn't really that big. Sato's transports, blockade runners, hammerheads, and carrier, probably make up a third of the forces gathered.

I mean, it'd be the smaller third given the Nebulon B's are the biggest ships there and more than double a blockade runners length and tonnage, but it still means there probably aren't a bunch of other rebel ships out there outside of maybe a few transports and fighters.

They were too sexy for the other species to handle.

They were an original idea. In Star Wars. That alone makes them miles better than "The Farce Awakens". Same with there being a Jedi Order after Return of the Jedi. What was the point in the original trilogy, again? It accomplished fucking nothing.

Oh, piss off. Non-canon is clearly superior to Disney Wars. The only thing Disney Wars has going for it is Rogue One. Rebels is okay.

>Fuck EU rehashes!
>Ackshually, I'm, like, totally fine Jar Jar Abrams rehashing shit we've already seen! It's just that you don't understand how deep and awesome Kylo Ren is!

Honest question. Why is Sup Forums so Sup Forumsntrarian?

and a shitload of mon cal cruisers being prepped for war
think of it like the American navy right after pearl harbor

People with different opinions.

When they first showed up in the galaxy they got their asses beat by the Chiss. Afterwards, their perpetual butthurt became a state mandate and they went on to fuck over everyone but the Chiss to try and restore a semblance of self-esteem for themselves.

what
said, and also it's one of the few places where people are allowed to even voice different opinions, the likes of youtube comments and reddit being echo chambers that eliminate unwanted comments that intrude others' worldviews

KOTOR is pretty high up there in terms of quality within the star wars EU you uncultured swine.

>Ackshually, I'm, like, totally fine Jar Jar Abrams rehashing shit we've already seen! It's just that you don't understand how deep and awesome Kylo Ren is!
Just because I insulted your precious KOTOR doesn't mean I like TFA. I hate both. KOTOR and TFA both suffer from being generic, uninspired rehashes.

TFA is my least favorite Star Wars film.

tl;dr;dc

Stay mad

It's massively overrated, and being semi-decent in a sea of absolute shit is not that great an accomplishment. Bounty Hunter though, that was golden.

No it wasn't. It was a fun game with great music and a few good ideas and concepts but basically everything else was bad, uninspired, rehashy, garbage, or boring.

They were caught between a war of two races of droids in another galaxy. They got super pissed and used ultra force powers to wreck all the droids, and then they enslaved their galaxy. Then their homeplanet, which was alive and infused with the force, felt guilty about all that and an heroed. Its seed went to the Star Wars galaxy, and Vong went in the same direction for reasons I don't remember. In the process the Vong were stripped of the Force and became still bigger douchebags. They then arrived in STAR WARS, cut off from the force and kicked ass til they were forced to be part o the Force again. Their whole problem was they were so far into the dark side past what the Sith ever did they were basically forced out of the Force altogether, and became super angry about it

If you were to put them in new canon I think they'd technically be a faction of zombies and the undead, since they'd be empty of the Living Force. Or slightly less silly they would all be Force Vampires, only able to survive by consuming the Living Force their bodies cannot generate. Kinda neat, actually, but only for a short story arc.

post cute girl droids or i'll

i'll KICK chopper

dew it, chopper is a faget

fuck you cuck nebulon b is the best

Do it

>Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber
I'll think up a witty retort when I'm done laughing

You probably ought to rethink that action before you commit to it.

What if Elan Sleazebaggano is Snoke?

>just cut my shit in half desu

Retarded design.

Then Obi-Wan truly doomed everyone by making him rethink his life

unlike your home planet of reddit, upvotes and downvotes do not affect content visibility here, nor can you be banned for posting an opinion a mod doesn't agree with

snoke will be vong and vice versa

In all honesty you aren't wrong. KOTOR was cool in it's day but a lot of it's appeal comes from growing up with it and being new to the EU. If you're an adult well familiar with Star Wars it doesn't really have the same appeal since almost every party member is just a rote cliche and it's designs aren't that great in terms of worlds or ships.

I'd say KOTOR 2 is better, if only because it cops to being what's essentially an essay on what Star Wars "is".

>you want to go home and rethink your life

Obi-Wan is the seed from which the First Order grew. Pottery, pure pottery.

>massively overrated

Yeah no.

>rehashy
>uninspired

I dont think you know what those words mean kiddo.

What is it with KOTORfags that makes them unable to accept that someone didn't like one or both of the games?

Tfw you will never hook up with a qt asian Y-wing pilot

HE TOLD ME TO RETHINK MY LIFE
I RETHOUGHT HIS LEGACY

*insert picture of rey getting mating pressed by elan*

retards like you are misconstruing (and have been doing so for 40 years) the Nebulon B as a two part ship with a small connector between both pieces, as opposed to giant axe with a shitload of thrust at the back end of the handle

EUtism and RLM

Oh my

You are allowed to bring one and only one character from Rogue One into Rebels.

Who do you choose?

Raddus got bills to pay so let's give him some screentime

Admiral Raddus, who is booted out of Imperial Prison by the Rebels after Rogue One

Difference being, that KoTOR was a rather high-quality rehash, with obsessively fun gameplay that helped you ignore the rehashedness of the story. TFA, and most of Disney Wars canon, is kid friendly uber-tripe. Rebels needs more Lightsaber decapitations.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFV4jxzBuGg

Because it proves that the person saying it is Cawadoody player who only likes explosions and Halo.

In other words, an uncultured swine.

Your axe needs a bigger booty if you want to headcanon your comparison to a level where anyone would actually agree with you. Instead, you're just a fuckwit who can't fathom that putting a long-ass neck between two large superstructure blocks is an inherent design weakness begging to be exploited with proton torpedoes. The Neb-B is a wretched warship design and shames itself.