Captain Marvel by Jim Starlin: Storytime part 2

That's not Captain Marvel

Hi Carol

>That's not Captain Marvel
Who that handsome boy.

Finally the real Captain Marvel shows up.

Hail Queen.

Bump for good comics.

oh SHIT

THE BIG C

Thank You.

Once PMIF user an Xanon finish their things, someone needs to do a Rick Jones legacy storytime.

>Once PMIF user an Xanon finish their things, someone needs to do a Rick Jones legacy storytime.
This Please.

>this is the page
;_;

"I’d done Captain Marvel and then Archie Goodwin, Steve Englehart and some others worked on it and the sales had gone down. It finally came to be cancelled so they thought “Well, let’s just kill him off” and bring in the Captain Marvel that eventually became Photon. So they asked me if I’d kill him off. And I said “OK”. This was a deal. I was trying to get Dreadstar happening and part of the deal was that I’d do the graphic novel and then Dreadstar. So the Death Of Captain Marvel was a side-deal for me and I figured I’d just knock it out and have him blown up in an explosion like dozens of times before, but as I kept doing it I kept thinking “I don’t want to do this story, these stories are already done, done to death. The Doom Patrol died this way, he died this way, characters die and they usually die in explosions.” And my father, at that point, was suffering from cancer. Eventually he succumbed to it. So, sort of a way for me to work out my feelings about his death was to write about it.

>>THE BIG C
Damn

Wait-
Why'd his face melt into Thanos's face?

Press F

>Press F
F

You don't mind

Did he lick her teeth?

>Did he lick her teeth?
I think