Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxNMZ5H2d18
youtube.com/watch?v=ARjmcy2zwW0
youtube.com/watch?v=B1g5tRLS2wI
youtube.com/watch?v=DbzVHu0UdUk
youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WUNLILEGGROLL

How do these people have such little self-respect that they let themselves balloon like this?
My favorite is the clip where the landwhale and her cuck husband go grocery shopping, and she whines at him like a harpy the whole time.

How is she so entitled? She has a small army there of people who obviously care enough about her to be there and she's berating them the entire time because she's somehow managed throughout her life to become so fucking fat her body can't support her weight and perform such a basic function as laying down on a fucking bed.

>Blames the floor
>Blames the bed
>Blames the wheels
>Blames the people around her

Never once blames herself for being so fucking fat.

>Blocks your puberty

>muh back
>i can't breathe
I wonder why

which one is the eggroll thing from?

This is a good argument against socialized medicine.

>americans

James K. Wish I knew what happened to him since the show.

>How do these people have such little self-respect

hahaha what kind of fucking naive fantasy world are you in to think THAT is the issue. these are pathetic, stupid, lonely people who have absolutely no use in life. they're miserable, they want to die and food is the only thing that has ever given them comfort. of course they're going to gorge themselves until they die

I like how we're supposed to feel bad for her as she's freaking out at her family for not being able to do anything to hoist her entire 2 ton mass onto the bed

OWWW MAH LEHGSSSSS

thanks

Guys can I get real for a second?

I just showed this clip to my wife and she started silently crying because this monstrosity of a human being was able to reproduce twice and we're both healthy and athletic and we've been trying deliberately for 6 months with no luck.

Sorry dude. Not every couple is lucky.

im boned

>t. soyboy

Take her to Daquan, he'll do the job for your infertile ass

lol

buy an apple laptop they said.

Dont give up, go see a doctor. There are a lot of options before you need to really worry about it. Stay positive and consult a professional.

My testosterone was measured at 720ng/l so you can fuck off with that shit you basement dwelling pussy

Can't get wife pregnant? You need to listen to Alex Jones.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxNMZ5H2d18

wifey's going to hit up Tyrone before too long. it's ogre

>my wife
Stopped reading right there.

>you better watch it, I have average testosterone levels!

And with generationally declining T levels...are you also 5'9?

reeee normiez xd! us incels lol!

anyone got the rabbit link?

Socialized medicine doesn't mean there aren't rules

>tfw no psychotic Christian gf to get me an American passport and picket abortion clinics with

youtube.com/watch?v=ARjmcy2zwW0

>6 months
Nigga that's like zero time. Be patient.

drink some celtic salt everyday

Jesus christ why don't they just kill him?

>you will never creampie your qt wife for 6 months straight
Are there any helium tank sales next year?

Oh god, how much of an absolute shitshow does this turn into

Don't give up user

y-you too

It'd all be worth it to see this face when I wake up every morning

youtube.com/watch?v=B1g5tRLS2wI

Height has no correlation to testosterone levels in men

I did not expect this guy to have this much of a spine. Good on him.

Jesus fucking Christ man, I would run as fast and as far away from that shit as I could. No pretty face is worth that.

Yeah I was really expecting him to be a beta bitch and just roll over for her so he could get that puss, but he actually stands his ground.

He's probably going to start smacking her around once they get married. She's 18, he's 27 and foreign, recipe for success right there

getting amy from amy's baking company vibes from this girl

waifu material

she has a bit of a domineering personality but desu I am in to that.

He's 27, she's 18. They met when he messaged her on Instagram and didn't ask for bobs and vagene. I am not joking. I am literally in love, please help me. I already asked her about her favourite movie and she told me it's Somewhere In Time. I don't know where to go from here but I want to marry her like he did.

>Somewhere in Time
Absolutely shit taste, Chris Reeves deserved the horse after that one. Neigh neigh motherfucker

>she has a bit of a domineering personality but desu I am in to that.

Its patrician

How the hell did you get her to respond to you?

>american evangelicals

wew, nothing is worth this

I DM'd her on Instagram and didn't ask for bobs and vagene. I'm just biding my time until they inevitably divorce when he can't take her shit anymore and then I'm moving in.

You're not wrong. It's got a decent soundtrack though and she's a musician. She told me her brother plays some of it for her on the piano occasionally

Dude her dad seems like the chillest guy on the fucking planet.

Are you serious or do you just fantasize about this

He protests abortion clinics lmao

I'm exaggerating about the marriage but I did actually talk to her. I'm pretty sure she's just trying to shill her music everywhere though so she was probably just humoring me so I'd leave her alone

I am also actually in love with her

Well yeah I don't doubt that, I meant about making your move

>nobody will ever be that excited to see you

>insults everyone and blames everything but its own disgusting self for being unable to get into a bed, an action that is so simple an actual retard could do it
>is absolutely drenched with sweat after only seconds of activity that most people wouldn't even remotely consider light exertion
>gets angry when people tell it to stop being a fat piece of shit

Lard tubs fucking disgust me. They all deserve death.

Well who knows, maybe one day once David an heroes or Mikayla finally convinces him to ditch her

youtube.com/watch?v=DbzVHu0UdUk

Iktfb

She looks beautiful in this picture.

She always looks beautiful

>domineering

nah she's just really young. She hasn't had time to be in relationships and mature

>evelyn6

Post the rest

That may take a while

>Lard tubs fucking disgust me. They all deserve death.
That's like 80% of the USA

>92

Getting the lube

This man is right, she has time to grow as a person, it's just a matter of time

Well I'm going to bed so I can dream about my future wife, hope I've opened some eyes

godspeed my man

She is literally perfect

TLC is a modern barnum and bailey sideshow, make way for the poop lady!

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

This is what the allies fought ww2 for

sociopaths getting BTFO by Dr. Based

kek

moar