After reading the book I can't believe how much shit they didn't include in the movie...

After reading the book I can't believe how much shit they didn't include in the movie, some of the things that went on in the book were fucking hysterical.

>That part in the book where he kills a faggot and his dog, goes to the store buys bran flakes, stuffs them in his mouth, then runs down the street screaming like a banshee
>Kills some gook delivery boy by cutting his throat mistaking him for a nip but it turns out he isn't and apologizes
>When he takes out a switch blade and threatens Luis in public by swinging it near his face, then gets in a cab and hisses at him as it drives away
>When he goes shopping, sees a ten year old girl and says "not bad"
>The part where he has lunch with his ex-girlfriend and gives her a haiku about a poor nigger on the street
>That one chapter where he goes outside and just goes insane and starts screaming and running around everywhere
And that's just to name a few, they really could have gone all out with this film.

just like me

too redpilled for hollywood liberals

>i can't believe how much a movie adaptation of a book left out

really?

Why did they leave out these dubs?

If they had done a literal adaption of the extreme gore from the book it would have been Salo 120 Days of Sodom level and detracted from the overall point of the film.

he is in the house

Yes mother kids today are so fucking amped I need rockstars and Adderall that patterns and pattern finding are all ideas of the past it's the future don't you know.

If Tom Cruise and Bono had agreed to reprise their roles and scenes from the book I'd have been very happy. Cruise's scene was even pretty tame.

Including the disturbing shit that doesn't really belong. He has a small moment at the zoo with a little boy where he cuts his throat. It's not great. It's one of those films where the essence and message was captured well by the filmmaker and you don't need to keep some of the awfulness with you that's in the book. He decapitates a girl, and has sex with the head, and walks around the apartment with the head hooked on his erect member. Stuff you don't need. To all the cynical youth, stop thinking it's all so awesome and explore the message therein.

s-some Faggot with a dog

>cut some of the more crazy shit
>ambiguous ending
>still a great movie
Why are you complaining?

Can we get a movie with crazy shit?
No more ghosts and Cape hero's with underwear.
Let's get Garth Ennis to make crossed into a film...lets get a little passed a r rating please.

when you pluralize a noun that ends with "o" you usually add a silent "e" and an "s." Back away from the apostrophe.

suck my dick faggot

For the ending they wanted, they needed to cut some of that, plus the MPAA jews would've given it an NC-17 rating.

I'd love to see some actual good movies about psychos though.

nigger dubs

Christian Bale didn't want to damage his future acting career by going too hard and they reworked the movie around him. Its true, look it up

its not actually true at all I lied

very nice, plausible lie including the self disclosure part at the end in spoilers. Very, very good. Thanks.

>Cruise's scene was even pretty tame.
Would've been fun to see Bateman spill all that spaghetti. Think it would've fit well in the movie.

Sounds like the movie is better

Also capitalize the first word in a sentence, end a sentence with a period, and include a comma before "faggot."

They should've kept the scene where he shoves a rat inside the whore's pussy and it crawls through her intestines.

The entire chapter they argue about where they are going to dinner and who will make reservations.

>covers a urinal cake with Bosco and gives it to Evelyn to eat

BUT I WANT MUH GORE AND MUH BLOOD AND MUH SEVERED LIMBS AND MUH SERIAL PSYCHO KILLER reee

just watch a rob zombie flick or a serbian film or something you edgy fucking kid

We need a return to traditional moral values.

suck his dick faggot

check 'em

You sexy future seeing fucker, I like you now.

so when does the book pick up? i got bored of it about 50 pages in when it was just them going around to clubs and snorting coke and doing shit at the office

Is it possible to get a reservation at dubsia at 8 or 8:30 perhaps?

how does that side of the knife reflect his face even though it's in front of him and facing away

nice

nicer

impressive, very nice

Is it possible to get a reservation at dubsia at 8 or 8:30 perhaps?

damn, how'd a nitwit like you get those quads?

Absolutely beautiful, well done you sexy people for noticing this.

In '87, Huey released this, 4, his most accomplished album.

Op barely mentioned gore. Seeing Bale run down the street screaming with a mouth full of bran flakes would have been amazing

>That one chapter where he goes outside and just goes insane and starts screaming and running around everywhere
the fact that it just ends in the middle of sentence is the perfect touch too