What do you think of the current Power Rangers comics?

What do you think of the current Power Rangers comics?

Time Force best season

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJMbL-wNLv0
youtube.com/watch?v=RVsmJTBT8bU
powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Rangers_Time_Force#Notes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're pretty cool
May feel like fanfiction at times but it's better than the upcoming movie and most Neo Saban seasons

>current Power Rangers comics?

I am really getting sick of contemporary prequels

It's not a prequel
It's a different continuity

This is the best moment in the franchise, you're simply wrong if you disagree

youtube.com/watch?v=fJMbL-wNLv0

>Not Countdown to Destruction
youtube.com/watch?v=RVsmJTBT8bU

How is Ninja Steel so high?

That's a good one, but, I still think Tommy vs his past Ranger selves is amazing.

It's not. It's off to the side.

Thoughts on Justice League/Power Rangers so far?

Honestly I would add Samurai to average and move Mystic Force and Jungle Fury to good

God, I really need to get to rewatching some of these.

I hope you're ready for the amount of furry pandering in your next season 2 years from now

TFW they won't get the Anubis Cruger treatment

The fight with the white ranger bugs me. The trees get in the way. It's so close to being perfect, though.

Trees never bugged me personally. I think the best one was Zeo-5 Though

they do not understand how to make power ranger monsters they all were horrible bland kaijus. other then that its fun

I liked the Vitruvian man who spoke in latin

Vitrivius Man was a step in the right direction and it was cool seeing Pumpkin Rapper again in the latest issue

Is he from the same planet as Doggy?

>Doggy Kruger 2.0
>Bara as fuck Black Bull ranger
>Daddy dragon commander

This season is looking promising already

On one hand, I'm not fond of furries
On the other hand, I like non human rangers

Time force/losh crossover when?

My two-year-old son's really gotten into Power Rangers, though mostly by watching Sentai stuff with me. I decided to watch Dino Charge with him a few days ago since we've been loving Kyoryuger, but it's so, so bad... DinoThunder ended up being a lot more watchable and we've watched five episodes so far.

Looks like they got something for everyone this time out

Is that doggo spd commanders ancestor?

I find it neat how the Black Dragon's design was more simplified in the action figure cover variant to make it look like it came from the original show

What exactly is PR from a board standpoint?
Is it Sup Forums?
Sup Forums?
/m/?

>LOSH doesn't even have an ongoing
>MMPR pandering dominates the field 24/7
Baby steps user

>that episode where the hot cat scientist becomes a ranger

If you're at least trying to talk about the comics, it's Sup Forums.
Otherwise, it's /m/.

/m/ has a /prg/ general

>Time Force best season

Anyone got an uncensored rip of Time Force?

I've been doing a binge and just started Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force is next. But it looks like Time Force is censored both on Netflix and the Shout Factory release.

Wild Force may not be the best season, nor the worst for that matter, but it has some elements that I really like.
Mostly the interchangeable zords, and the hot princess that the Silver(?) Ranger refused to bang because of honor or some shit.

Lord fucking Zedd running around on the DC universe, what else do you need?

So now that MMPR: Pink's miniseries is over, who do you think will be next?

yellow

>RPM over Dino Thunder
>Dino Charge not in Good
Get this bitch nigga outta my face.

The best seasons were Time Force and RPM, Coming from mainly a Sentai watcher.

This is the most correct thing on this board

Watchtower combining with the Megazord

We're living in an age now where comics are getting adapted both to movies and TV left and right, yet why is it Power Rangers still consistently has been choreographed action?

Like, not even just the fucking Sentai stuff. the American stuff is still way better than CW's cape shows.

Dino Charge was good. Dino Supercharge fell hard. It balances out.

Has the comic done anything since Lord Tommy was revealed in that alternate Earth? I haven't kept up.

>MysticForce
>low
>Not Good

They explained how Lord Tommy came to be last issue I read.

Original Power Ranger when?
If there is chance, it's should be on comic format

Muh tommy

Nice

I just came here to tell you you're wrong and that rpm is best season

WTF would they censor on a power rangers show?

Ransik was a pretty gory villain. He pulled swords out of his bones and it extremely looked painful every time

Really?

The sex scenes.

>WTF would they censor on a power rangers show?

powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Rangers_Time_Force#Notes

>A number of changes have been made in Power Rangers Time Force since the 9/11/2001 World Trade Center attack. The opening clip with the giant robot standing on the 2 World Trade Center Towers has been removed. The speech in "Ransik Lives" has been replaced with music due to the similarities of Bin Laden's speech. The scenes with the skyscraper buildings being under attack or destroyed, and the scenes of people panicking as a result, have been edited.

Why does Braniac have baby arms?

Coluans don't lift

At least, Snide was a cool Villain

Is that why Disney brought the Rights to Power Rangers?

>Dino Thunder not god tier

Nah, Saban just sold all of their licenses to Disney at the time.

Power Rangers lost something after Lost Galaxy.

The whole "new ranger team every season" format meant everything became extremely formulaic, even more so than usual. Everything had to be wrapped up in a neat little bow by episode 32 or so.

Before that, there used to be seasons where the Rangers lost. Say what you will about Turbo, but that finale was a fucking 10/10. It so good, it was almost undeserved for the season it was in.

>Is that why Disney brought the Rights to Power Rangers?

They didn't.

Saban Entertainment and Fox Family had some Co-Ownership deal with News Corporation. News Corporation had majority ownership of both.

Eventually News Corporation decided to sell both in a package deal.

Disney was interested in Fox Family so they could create ABC Family (Now Freeform). But since they were sold in a package they acquired a number of properties from them.

Saban Brands reformed in 2010 and started buying stuff back from Disney that they didn't want in the first place (like Power Rangers and Cubix).

Disney's probably kicking themselves now that they sold the dub rights to Digimon back to Saban Brands. They would've probably paired that with Yokai Watch on XD.

the movie looks like garbage

Water is wet

See There's also Mastodon Sentries

I never saw that variant. That design really clicks with me a lot more than the actual one in the comic.

>Disney not wanting to own power rangers

are they mad or something?

It's an upcoming variant

I've heard rumors they wanted to turn it into an animated series, but got resistance from Toei, so they just gave up and sold it off. It had been underperforming around this time anyway, during Jungle Fury and RPM.

>Piloting the Zoids with the face visors off

This bothers me so much. It looks so bad.

>tfw no series connecting Lost Galaxy to Wild Force

I know. The entire visor up thing annoys me. None of these bitches are RDJ; no one's going to see the movie because of them.

I wonder if they acknowledge dinosaurs at all in the new film

>I've heard rumors they wanted to turn it into an animated series

It wasn't just a rumor. They had a pilot script and concept art ready to go (attached image).

Then it was dropped for unknown reasons.

The Mastodon has 8 legs and shoots webs

Gold

Jason or the Triplets?

Something set between the end of Zeo and the beginning of Turbo?

Explaining where the Turbo powers came from and why they decided they needed to get rid of the Zeo powers

Jason gets White Tiger's armor, triplets get dragon's armor.

Probably for the best. There's no way a wholly original animated series would be sustainable. At best it'd get 52 episodes, and then Power Rangers would be done.

end it

You know when Turbo went to Space it basically was following the formula you said you hate. Them losing was the neat little bow wrapping it up then they immediately went to space and fought new villain with a completely new storyline. The only thing that stayed the same were the characters but everything else changed. They could have done in space with totally new main characters and nothing would be different.

>are they mad or something?

Disney was more interested in creating their own Power Rangers type franchise they could fully own.

Aaron Stone was their first but it underperformed and was cancelled in it's 2nd season.

Mech-X4 is their 2nd attempt. It was doing well ratings-wise, but Disney hasn't aired a new episode since December 4th (they aired 5 episodes). It was renewed for a 2nd season already so hopefully the extended hiatus doesn't kill it.

Can he get Ryuranger powers instead?

>Look at the Zord designs for the new film
>The triceratops and mastodon look nothing like what they represent
>This movie will make an ass-ton of money and get a sequel anyways

I imagine this will happen a lot or the scenes in their suits will be limited. These actors are contractually obligated to show their faces as part of the deals they make which is why in the Raimi Spiderman movies his mask kept coming off. Only Hugo Weaving had the balls to do an entire movie without revealing his face which was nice. I guess same with the latest Dredd movie.

I wish Dino Charge had a crossover with Dino Thunder

Except, you know, for all the reoccurring characters and connecting plot threads. Zordon being the key to everything, Divatox, Rita's, and Lord Zord's plots finally getting wrapped up, Bulk and Skull fully growing as characters.

I really liked LSR. I remember the yellow ranger with that fit ass of hers got held hostage on a bus with a guy with a real gun, and she talked him out of whatever he was trying to do.

Luckily she wasn't shot UNLIKE JETMAN RED. WHAT THE HELL?

Well there was that one movie with the 3 Dino based sentai getting together to fight a bigger bad.
Only downside is that it's heavily CGI and only the red rexes fight.

Even up through Lost Galaxy you had old characters coming back, and even becoming Rangers (Karone).

It didn't have to be omnipresent, but there was a sense that this was a continuing world and story.

I liked Lightspeed Rescue, and a lot of the seasons from that period on were good in a stand-alone sense, but it just kind of lost something.

I thought rangers were bulletproof

Posting some guy's paint job

I think it was the Pink ranger in the hostage situation

link?

That was the pink ranger.

They're so cartoonish, I love them.