What did Maisie and Sophie mean by this? What did Sophie mean by that emoji? Is she trolling?

What did Maisie and Sophie mean by this? What did Sophie mean by that emoji? Is she trolling?

arya impregnated sansa with his dick and an incest babby is coming like winter

Did they fuggg, Sup Forums?

These two have definitely fooled around at some point.

Have they shaved each others gineys?

If you didn't know this. Sometimes close female friends are sexual with one another. Even if they're straight.

>two disgusting slags that nerds on the internet think are hot because "OH WOW THEY ARE ON MUH FAVOURITE NERD SHOW!!"

But they're sisters!

>implying Sophie isn't hot
>implying Maisie isn't cute, if in a weird way

Maisie's throbbing, uncut, orc-cock has definitely met Sansa's snug hole.

>cute, if in a weird way
she's not. she looks like a deformed goblin.

Good taste. Enjoy norman beauty AND off -kilter appealing.

its sophie constantly trying to escalate, but maisie keeps backing off

Consecutive dubs, and both wasted as well

My penis moved a little when I read this

Then I guess deformed goblins are cute.

Very.

>CRIKEY LUV IZZ ME, MAISIE! GISSA KISS THEN M8

I actually think of Sophie as the one with the cock.

>name's Bond, Grishnákh Bond

Sansa has that perfect red hair pale skin thing going on I hope she keeps a little bush

I shouldn't be telling you this but fuckit.

There's a GoT Xmas special coming. It's an hour long "ending" to Season 7.

>stealing from reddit

And will you sophie and mophiefags quit it already? Fuck off to /hr/ and quit it with the weekly threads already

Sophie's a blonde irl m8, carpet does not match the dyed drapes

>ywn watch Sophie violate Maisie

oof, mein benis

don't fuck around. source?

source......fgt

Damn I remember that video, but I'm not sure if it was the full version. Any link or source or names please?

They're getting married IRL

my initial version didnt have sound

It'll be anounced 5pm Monday UK time, so that's noon US time.

Post the pasta of Maisie going on a date with an user to the pub and being disgusting.

Liar

there is a hilarious erotic fiction story on literotica about 2 starlets getting blacked and impregnated. the names and details are slightly different but its obviously meant to be sophie and maisie

fuck off

The baby and parents emojis sophie tagged tell me that either Maisie will announce she's the maid of honor to sophie's wedding, that she's adopting a pet or something, or they're gonna be in some movie or show together that the other one came up with with the show/movie being their 'baby". Probably just trolling though

Link

This is true. They both look like your typical inbred British slags but because they're on television and have a high social status people are attracted to them

>ywn discretely meet sophie and maisie for erotic late-night voyeur sessions at expensive hotels
>ywn sit in a well appointed leather armchair tucked away in the darkened corner of hotel room watching sophie and maisie ravish each other on a bed for your enjoyment
>ywn direct their passion between slow draws from your cigar and watch their naked bodies writhe on the silken sheets of the bed
>ywn be involved in such high caliber eroticism

why even indulge in such elaborate and tasteful fantasies bros?

Based Sophie BTFO'ing Saudifags. Literally /ourgirl/

she's mad at the saudis cause they didn't tell her they were going to shit on her when they hired her for $9mil

>they hired her for $9mil
are you just making stuff up? or are you having schizophrenic delusions again?

That's a male torso. They are trans

>t. butthurt camelfucking camel urine drinker

fuck off

>again

But that's an anonymous. How do you know their history of mental illness. Are you having a schizophrenic delusion?

Bravo Martin.