Is anyone else glad his career is over?

Is anyone else glad his career is over?

No not really I hate women more than I hate Jews

Especially because he was eaten alive by the same liberal cuckolds that he identifies with

me. I will never let him off the hook for thinking cell phones use satellites

I'm glad

At least he left us with the interracial breeding grounds meme, those were some cretive threads we had.

Yeah. I liked Louie the show but all he was going to do moving forward was soyboy shit we could all do without.

he committed no crime you're dumb for celebrating it

Its been over for a while desu
His new movie was supposed to pump some blood into his career but God doesn't will it

Is it really though? I doubt girls that like him are that turned off (or even surprised) by the fact he is a serial masturbator, I bet he'll have a sellout special in no more than 3 years.

This. The way Sup Forums is okay with feminism taking over just because a few kikes are getting caught in the crossfire is...well....sad!

he committed a big social faux pa

He was going to make another season actually. I would have liked to see that.

Taking over the flagship of legacy old media.

BIG

Doesn't he produce and release stuff himself anyways? Couldn't he just keep doing that? He's not going to jail and I bet he still has an audience, hell some people who had no interest in him before probably do now

comedy for insecure pieces of shit - i never trusted this guy

the punishment for which is being slightly embarrassed not being publicly smeared on every channel, apparently I forgot females have no agency they had to go through the trauma of being slightly uncomfortable

Do you think all these accused people will team up and make a movie together now that they can't get any other jobs?

probably not considering how all over the place the range of accusations are. I don't think Louie wants to work with a peado like Spacey for example.

Women can't create. All they do is wreck and destroy. We can rebuild after that. We can't if the jews control it.

I never found him remotely funny but he seems like he is a decent enough actor

Are you saying
-pay alimony-
We are some kind of
-lose hair-
JUST squad?

LITTLE WHITE
BIG BLACK

This, but post ironically

This is the most interesting thing about this stuff honestly, most Sup Forums posters seem to love what's happening so now we know
>women > jews
and Trump has showed us that
>Jews > black people

So it seems like the Sup Forums hierarchy goes something like this
>white men > women > jews > blacks

I've already forgotten about the story, which I'm sure most people will have too by the point.
They're throwing too many allegation stories out at once that no one cares anymore.
At this point, people will look at actors weird if they don't have allegations to their name.
Hollywood's plan to ruin all these careers is backfiring because they got too cocky. Only one that will stick in Weinstein's because he was the first to get accused.
A year from now, no one will remember any of this.

There must always be...A KEK KING

/pol its not MGTOW, not even /r9k reach that level of pussyhating.

this

>Especially because he was eaten alive by the same liberal cuckolds that he identifies with
I wonder what he's going to do, wait it out a few years and then grovel to get back in the fold, or let out his inner redpilled person and do his own productions. I imagine the number of repressed/forced people is huge considering how in many cases it's career and social suicide to not blindly subscribe to the latest liberal lunacies.

>not enjoying it when (((their))) plan backfires

Louis C.K., has ruined hundreds, possibly thousands of people’s lives, not including his millions of fans. By making the decision to intimidate and hurt a woman — let’s be clear that he made the decision not just once, but over and over again — he corrupted everything he laid his hands on, every night of stand-up, every television show, every guest appearance and every project partner.

Ever since he criticized Trump and white people, I was rooting for him to go down. I'm glad its over and can't wait to hear the news of his suicide.

Yep. I hate him because he sold out me, and every other man in the world to assuage his guilty conscience. I dont care about his fapping habits, I hate that he projected his shit onto me and other good men. Fuck him. He owes men an apology.
"The worst enemy of women is men" fuck you you fat fuck.

But Bang Bang?

you mean louis cuck?

I got tired of his schlubby woe is me stand up shit.

it was nothing.

i was hoping he'd be molesting those daughters in the show louie. but it's fucking nothing.

i wouldn't have blamed him if he molested the daughters from louie though. if i was him i'd be doing that shit nonstop.

Never cared much for the guy, but Horace & Pete was incredibly comfy and one of the few things I managed to like on Sup Forums from last few years.
Everything else is usually so loud, trying to be edgy and screaming on your face to like it, or to share on the emotions they want you to feel. I like things that build their way to your attention and make you care organically, because of what is actually happening. That show did this perfectly.
Will miss it then, to be honest, but can't really give a fuck to the fat ginger.

there are times when i used to get sad, or get happy. Sometimes I'd fight the good fight.
Tried to teach the world , to warn them and tell them about dangers of the world.

Now? Now I just watch it burn and enjoy my drink while it's happening.

he should just fuck off back to mejico

>we

>Jew spic liberal that works in entertainment

Is anyone surprised that he is a sexual deviant. It's par for the course

yes. he used to be my favorite comedian a decade ago, but i hate his television show(s) and that "we should all support hillary because we need a mother in the white house" comment he made just made me hate him with a blind passion.

>IT'S LIKE SHE HAD RAPED HERSELF WITH ME

remember that bit? I always knew it was going to come back and bite him in the ass.