Does this guy just play Wojak of varying descriptions in every movie?

Does this guy just play Wojak of varying descriptions in every movie?

I hated this movie

>awkward loner develops relationship with a sex toy
>"Whoa he's so unique, what a special and amazing guy you are!"

that's actually what would happen in real life if the loner looked like The Goose. Looks go a long long way and thirstygirls will overlook almost anything

>How was the date?
>Well he brought a sex doll and silently stared at his plate for an hour, but he was hot so I think I'll settle down and marry him

yeah that's accurate

r u dumb

/our goose/ is a real bean

>mfw an ex once told me that attractive men as loners in stories is utter bullshit

Women have called me gay for not trying to fuck them, it happens.

I'm a 7/10 and a loner by choice/ temperament

Well.. are you?

I'm attractive but not in a chad way, and I am foreveralone

what scene of justice league is that?

>I'm a 7/10

lol

>Forsen streams with Nani . jpg

I thought it was quite a unique and heartwarming movie

>tfw 7\10 loner
Life is suffering

anybody got the pic related with the BR2049 text on it?

You aren't as attractive as you think

and by pic related i mean OP image

>everybody in the thread thinks they're a solid 7
I've had sex twice before and I'm maybe a 6 on a good day under the perfect lighting at a certain angle

Gib skeleton gf

Yeah I know but I'm still a lot more attractive than some of the fat neckbeards and strung-out druggies I see with chicks.

the only thing stopping me being a normie/ borderline chad is my personality

You're not. Or else you would have a chick and they wouldn't. Why do average looking people always rate themselves much higher than in reality? I mean maybe if you don't get out much and hardly see any other people to compare by.

That's what Elliot Rodger kept saying in his videos before he rampaged. Go get laid.

I'd have to pay for it

Being hot doesn't mean you cant be single retard

Ask your mom for an advance on your GBP and cash them in.

To be fair, the Rodge wasn't a bad looking guy at all. It was his shit tier personality that cockblocked him

I have 65k

I'd just prefer to fuck a woman who's into it. Can't make out with whores.

Anyway when I get to the 6mo mark I will regardless

If you were honestly attractive, you'd have to actually go out of your way to be single. At the very least you'd be getting fucked whenever you wanted.

>you'd have to actually go out of your way to be single
>TFW too much of a bitch to go anywhere
With girls
>TFW sister introduces you to her friends, a few of them are into you
>autistically don't really talk to them even though they are giving signs they like you a lot
>TFW sister later tells you they called you gay

What happens if I work In a factory with only men in their 30's and never go out?

>tfw you have the same schizoid problems as Lars
>no comfy community to help you through it
Feels bad.

iktf
>attactive, easily 8/10
>quite fit
>work almost all day at a nice paying job
>pretty friendly
>funny
but it just doesn't seem like any women are interested in me.

I just spend all day inside. I tried using Tinder but I uninstalled it and deleted my shell Facebook account in a fit of autistic rage.

When I go out I can't make small talk with women, I'm not a witty person.

Elliot was highly delusional. Why don'y you go outside? You'll see plenty of fat ugly couples.

I'm most of those things but I'm also a fucking weirdo. So at least I know why I don't have any friends/girlfriends.

It's about the importance of religion and contributing to a strong community, how could you hate that?

anybody else here simply get nothing out of socializing?

It's not even that I'm that bad at it. It's just that it leaves me even more empty because I realize I will never connect and enjoy socializing like everyone else.

I love socializing with my friends

Maybe you have no empathy

Hes talking about a connection. Vapid small talk and keeping up social appearances doesn't make you empathetic.

You need empathy to make a connection with someone, dipshit.

I just find small talk really hard to engage in. I genuinely try but people talking about some little social occurrence at their work for the 100th time is hard for me to empathize with. I enjoy talking about ideas or other interesting things like film and music. People are self centred to a ridiculous degree and think their lives are some fascinating sequence of events.

>People are self centred to a ridiculous degree
>"Waahhh why won't people talk about WHAT I WANT THEM TO."

probably since only betas have ever watched a ryan gosling movie

>I just find small talk really hard to engage in. I genuinely try but people talking about some little social occurrence at their work for the 100th time is hard for me to empathize with.
I feel you. It's easier to just listen to people talk about their shit and nod or grunt at the appropriate moments if you have nothing to say.

Then you can segue into something you saw or read; try not to be too esoteric.

I really don't understand the normie need to share details of their lives. I sort of hate that, and most of my life I assume would be totally boring to hear about anyway.

meant for

BTFO

I went in expecting a movie about the town being assholes to him for loving a sex doll. The scene when he's at a bowling alley (if I remember right) and the tough guys roll in I was sure they were going to bully him. Instead they just all bowl and have a ton of fun. It subverts all expectations and broke my heart in the best way.

If only ladies could recognize you for the supreme gentleman that you are

you're being hostile for no reason. I stated that I genuinely make an effort with social niceties. but when your actual personality conflicts with the majority of others it's hard to keep it up for long periods of time. I'm not saying that either they or I am wrong. I'm just saying that it feels completely futile on my end of things. because every time I "be myself" normal people immediately scorn me.
So I choose between isolation or developing a socially acceptable facade.

I agree that the vast majority of people are nigh-intolerable but if you literally feel like you get nothing out of socializing then you’re fucking defective or so bitter and empty that you can’t even imagine what being happy is like

Same, there was a cute black girl at my work that I tried to engage in. When I tried to talk to her, is like we were on completely different wavelengths. After a few days of this we started avoiding each other lol.

It always makes me feel happy in a way. I just get sad when I meet someone and we talk for a good while and never see them again. It happens too often.

Also, feelsbadman anons, don't try Tinder. You'll get more fucking mad. Try something like meetup or tabletop game clubs to open up new social circles who you know won't instantly judge you.

Or hell, my friend joined a ballroom dancing club after he was alone and depressed and just wanted to put himself out there. Then he shot himself over a very fixable, unrelated issue less than a couple hours after getting the news. All the ballroom people he had literally only known for 3 months were at his funeral while people who claimed to be his friend for years didn't even show up for the ceremony. I'm not blogging, but people out there could care about you if you gave them the chance to know you.

I'm happy when I'm alone in my room. watching movies, listening to and making music. sitting in the back yard watching the sky and the planes overhead. what a dream. others make me feel miserable for being this way

>Maybe you have no empathy

So what do I do about that?

my favorites are the ones who are married or in relationships but still tell their friends they think you're a fag because "he never tries anything with me"

Yeah if you are mediocre looking don't get on tinder. It'll just make you feel awful. Tinder was only good before the limited swipes. Although girls never use the maximum they got pickier when it rolled out.

You can get a way hotter girl approaching her IRL than any girl you can pull on tinder unless you are a photogenic chad.

I used to love being alone for most of my life. I'm 24 now and the loneliness is finally getting to me. Get into something like a job or school or something, it gives you something to look forward to when you just want to be alone.

embrace it and become a full-blown sociopath

Consider a career in politics

for me it's the opposite. I used to force myself to engage in normie activities and go out every weekend (the drugs and alcohol would give the illusion that I was like them) with the idea in my head that if I did those things enough I would become just like everyone else. Now that I've accepted my true self it's completely liberating.

Same concept really. But really, being alone in your room is ten times better after doing shit you don't want to do. I've been voluntarily unemployed for almost 3 months now and I haven't felt any joy being by myself since. Could be just me though.

Relaxing for a bit after working hard feels nice. Relaxing without working makes you sedentary and really it's a waste of time and contributes nothing to personal development.

working sucks and if i could avoid it entirely and be NEET i would be much happier. I only hate being alone whenever i'm with other people. it makes me feel defective if im talking to acquaintances and tires me out when im talking to friends. I do slightly agree that relaxing can be much better after all your work is done but that is only in some cases. sometimes you are just too tired to enjoy your relaxation period.

>Relaxing without working makes you sedentary and really it's a waste of time and contributes nothing to personal development.
whats wrong with being content with the state of your life and why does personal development have to be a factor?

that sweater is sick as fuck

He actually was bad looking though. He was comically short and had small bones.

Hapa as fuck

When i post my face i always gets compliments and rated 8/10, 9/10

Still i am a alone autist

That's not as far from reality as you'd like to think fampai.
No shit sherlock

Post ur face you queer

Yeah same

Except I don't even tolerate even the small level of bullshit, if someone tries to engage me and I simply don't care to listen to something inane I try to formulate a response that completely stumps the person and makes them fuck off.

For example
>Go to walking distance diner because I didn't want to drive to a fast food place
>Sit down and read my kindle while I eat
>Waitress comes up and asks what I'm reading
>"Lolita, I'm trying to master the principals of pedophilia"
>The waitress then refuses to even have eye contact with me for the rest of my meal

I've burned a lot of potential bridges this way but really I quite enjoy having my 2 close friends.

Same

Here u go senpai

you are a solid 7 nothing less nothing more

ok, fair

He doesn't look that good.

cute

>9/10
>no even white

LMAO

>blonde
>blue eyed
>white skin