Thread on soyboy/kino continued

Question of the day: is arthouse inherently soyshit or can it be testkino?

This previous poster said:
>
>The art house names that get the major recognition are all neutered males. [Exceptions like Vlacil or Vavra] are nowhere near as known as faggots like Godard or Renoir.

Now I just saw this post and the thread is already dead but I wanted to reply to this post by pointing out that Renoir was in fact the opposite of a soyboy. Grand Illusion is one of the manliest films ever made and based on his own experiences during WW1.

>Aged 19, he embraced a military career in 1913 with an aristocratic and knightly concept of the profession of arms. A year later, WW1 broke out. He served in the cavalry, fought in the trenches, joined the Alpine hunters. After getting severely wounded, he could have been sent home but wishing to still be useful to the nation, instead went back to the front as a pilot and ended the war with the rank of Lieutenant. After the war, due to the injury, had to abandon his ideals of a military career and became a filmmaker. Self-financed all his first films. Went back to the front in WW2 as a propaganda filmmaker.

Tough times create tough men and tough men create good art.

Quintessential soyboy is any popular shit, capeshit in particular. As far as arthouse/foreign films its anything really well known, aka entry level fucking trash

I don't see how capeshit is inherently soy (at least when it's played straight rather than tongue-in-cheek and full of ironic quips); it still conveys moral tales about courage, heroism, physical strength, warriors of good fighting evil... and depicts actors shot full of roids. It is infantilizing and normie pleb bait but how is it quintessentially soy?

Also films like Seven Samurai are entry-level yet still defined by deeply masculine values.

Are you a virgin? Please answer honestly, non-virgin here btw.

Kino is inherently soy. Just look at Vertov. Quintessential soyboy model for future soyboys.

I'm a pathologically degenerate normie womanizer but that's irrelevant to the topic.

Vertov was Jewish; most soydirectors are Jewish. Not a coincidence! They are a particularly urban, sedentary race; good with books but unused to physical labor. It creates a race of intellectual arrogance and physical timidity, the roots of their neurosis. It's what Welles describes when he makes fun of Woody Allen.

Kino being an inherently Jewish industry, you are not wrong, Griffithfag. But luckily there are still exceptions, brave goyim here and there.

Flaherty: I was an explorer first, then I was an artist.

Vertov: *screeches about kino*

bump

Yup because when I think low T soyboy consumerist drones I think the French New Wave

fucking retards

Truffaut, Rivette, Demy, etc. are prime soyboys

>conveniently missing Rohmer
t. soyboy

bumping

>sullying actual art with infantile memes
pathetic

>film
>art

>watching racist griffith shit

wew

cringe thread?

Essential Soyboykino:
>Disney Wars
>Capeshit
>Live action Disney remakes
>Wes Anderson
>Ghibli
>Moonlight and other oscarbait
>Laughing at how bad the Room is but thinking shit like The Force Awakens is "an achievement"

I don't see what's wrong with tofu

>pure formalism
>soy

What's a single formal technique he invented?

I don't know of any, but he made purely formal art which is about as far away from the nu-male aesthetic you can get.

griffith it's shit and racist