Which one, Sup Forums?

Which one, Sup Forums?

One is filled with blue and black autism autism and the other is filled with white and red autism so both.

DC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marlel

Is this a 5v5 fight?

DC obliterates.

>outdated sticker logo and new 52 costumes for DC
>Black Cat (who has been shit on for years) and characters no one actually cares about for Marvel

you need to update your memes

Why the fuck is black cat up there like she is an A-lister or well known. She isn't even one of spidey's well known supporting characters. She would probably get mistaken for catwoman by casuals. Even Carol makes more sense.

Only daredevil has as good of a pedigree of stories then those DC characters.

In terms of stories:

Batman
DD
Hal Jordan
Flash
Hulk
Thor
Supes
WW
Ironman
----
----
----
----
BlackCat

You are underrating Superman and overrating Hal Jordan. I would actually just straight flip those.

Iron Man is also too high.

Fair enough, I haven't read much supes, he doesn't have many iconic stories.

Also, I'm reading through Geoff Johns Green Lantern so I might be definitely overrating him.

>, he doesn't have many iconic stories.

Well this just isn't true

Johns' Action run is better than his GL

Well, what iconic Superman stories have there been?

I'm willing to admit I'm wrong.

All of those except Iron Man and Black Cat should be above Hal Jordan. It should be imo
>Batman
>DD
>Supes
>Thor
>Flash
>WW
>the rest

He doesn't have many highs, but his highs are usually great. You won't find any great runs with him, but then there's stuff like All Star Superman.

>You won't find any great runs with him

There are at least 3 in the past 10 years alone (Morrison, Johns, and Busiek).

Morrison maybe, but Johns run was just decent to good, not great. Busiek's run was a disappointment; Should've been better with more freedom.

DC fort me

In general I personally prefer Marvel, but DC is great!

Is this a joke? Would anyone voluntarily choose Marvel in the current climate?

And if so, fucking WHY?

Marvel

DC by far

>Comics
DC >>>>>>> Marvel

>Movies
Marvel >>> DC

>TV
Marvel > DC

>Animation
DC = Marvel (maybe DC's slightly better)

Just to name a few:
The two alan moore stories
All star
What's So Funny About Truth, Justice & the American Way?
Red son
Kingdom come

>Movies
Marvel >>> DC
Current ones, maybe. But
Nolanverse > any capeshit
>TV
Marvel > DC
Equally shit. Only Daredevil is good tho.
>Animation
DC = Marvel (maybe DC's slightly better)
Does Marvel even have any good animation? Only old Spiderman series were good.

Also
>Videogames
DC >>> Marvel

Can any give me any reason is there to like Black Cat other than fapbait?

Why the fuck would you claim something like that about the most popular (maybe second most after Batman) superhero of all time?

>Red Son (Millar)
>All-Star Superman (Morrison)
>Last Son (Johns)
>American Alien (Landis, yes I'm counting this)
>The Death of Superman
>Birthright (Waid)
>Kingdom Come (Waid)
>Secret Identity (Busiek)

I'm probably missing quite a few but all that took was a little knowledge from reading random cape comics the last decade and a quick google search. Come on man.

>DC = Marvel (maybe DC's slightly better)

DC has a rich history with animation. At best, Marvel has those old Spiderman cartoons for memes sake.

Damn it I knew I forgot something. DC for sure makes better games, although I'm sure the Arkham games will have the Nolan effect and DC won't be able to make any more good ones while Marvel takes over.

>Nolanverse > any capeshit
You're silly. TDK and BB are fantastic, but those 3 movies cannot compare to Marvel's greats, especially when you add in the absolute ass that is the DCEU. Hell, you can even throw in the Batman and Superman quadrilogies and they'd still even out. How about this... Great DC movies vs. great Marvel movies.
>DC
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight

>Marvel
Iron Man
The Avengers
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Captain America: Civil War
...and the list gets even bigger if you add in Fox and Sony!
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: First Class
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Deadpool
It's not in any way comparable.

>Equally shit. Only Daredevil is good tho.
Jessica Jones and Luke Cage are almost as good as Daredevil. All of the CW shows are meh and about the same quality as Agents of SHIELD.

Agreed. I was more comparing animation of recent years, in which I don't think either company has been great. Young Justice and Spectacular Spider-man cancel eachother out, but LEGO Batman gives DC a slight edge imo.

>Movies
Marvel

>TV
DC unless we count Netflix in which I enjoyed DD and Luke Cage.

>Animation
Hands down DC.

>Video games
DC has like 1 really good video game series and that's the Arkham series. Marvel has a few Spider-Man games, X-men Legends, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Wolverine Origins, and the classic Marvel vs. Capcom. Marvel takes the cake, but the Arkham series is really good. I should also say the same with the Nolan movies. They are really good, but Marvel has a bunch of good ones.

>unless we count Netflix
Why wouldn't you count the Netflix stuff? It's 2017, Netflix is just as much TV as the CW or ABC.

Well then Marvel wins there too.

Luke Cage is literally HOL UP and Jessica is boring slut series. Daredevil is good because character is good. And Punisher is great. But Luke and Jessica are boring as hell.
>Spider-Man games, X-men Legends, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Wolverine Origins, and the classic Marvel vs. Capcom.
Aaaand all of it is garbage. Also Injustice is better than Marvel vs Capcom

Lego Batman is fun.

Is the new Young Justice a Netflix deal or is it going to be on CN?

>Jessica Jones is a woman
>Luke Cage is black
>Must be SJW garbage
>Therefore I must hate it
Fuck off.

>Aaaand all of it is garbage
Bullshit

>Also Injustice is better than Marvel vs Capcom
Debatable. It's highly up to personal preference on this one.

easy

I could read any DC comic and learn to enjoy it, which is a rewarding experience, but I could read Marvel and be sure that I would enjoy it immediately.

Not really. Spider-Man 1 and 2 are some beast games. The Ultimate Spider-Man is also anot all around good game.. MUA and X-Men Legends both speak for themselves, and Wolverine Origins was a surprise hit. Played it months ago and it's uncanny how fun it is. I never played Injustice but I know I personally enjoy MvC 1 and 2.

You should list some more good DC games. None come to mind when I try.

DC has history and more content

Luke Cage had me on the edge of my seat. I loved the he'll outta Cotton mouth. I didn't really enjoy JJ like that but I liked Luke Cage and DD.

How very objective of you.

>Jessica Jones is a woman
>Luke Cage is black
They're just boring, mate. Like what are their personalites and super-powers? Street retards with jump power and power to not be beaten.
>enjoying modern marlel
wew son
It's just click-to-fight games without any gameplay and plots. There are tons generic action games like that.
Glad for you, pal. Well, I guess he is blant unless you're black yourself.

If you're talking about Luke, his personality is a smooth charming former street goon looking tout lay low and live a normal life. As a character he grows into a hero because of a older more wiser man seeing the good he could do. The good he doesn't see in himself and he sets out to find.

I'm not saying you have to enjoy it but obviously there's something there to be loved since it was so well received.

>It's just click-to-fight games without any gameplay and plots. There are tons generic action games like that.

Literally all the games I brought up have both game play aND plot. Half of the games are beat eme ups and the others are RPGS. There's more depth to them than you think.

On top of that you didn't name anymore DC games. I'm hoping for something to root for.

DC

Nother him but you're also missing those incredible Hulk games. Those were hella fun to play.

DC already have 3 top-tier action games. Batman Arkham City is literally one of the best action game of all time.

Ok, great, but that's one series and one genre and play style. Can DC do anything but Batman?

Well, marvel still can't make a single good one, so what's your point? Batman is the only capeshit character with proper game.

Literally just named a bunch of good Marvel games that of which plenty of Sup Forums browsers agree with.

Wrong though. All those games mentioned earlier received good reviews and sold well. They were also "proper" games whatever that fucking means.

It's genuinely strange how you keep blatantly ignoring the posts that list multiple good Marvel games.

I dunno, every Spider-Man game looks and feels like shit. X-Men games are not that bad, but generic and forgettable. MvC is for capcom fans only. MK is superior fighting series anyway.

>mods and janitors do nothing about bait threads
>retards still post in them every single time

I miss when this board wasn't so unbearably shit.

DC movies have won a few Oscars while Marvel joints don't even come close.

>Does Marvel even have any good animation?
X-Men: Evolution and Wolverine and the X-Men (at times)

God damn we got some faulty logic going on here.
>Spider-Man game looks and feels like shit.
No one thinks this besides you.
>MvC is for capcom fans only.
Disagree
>MK is superior fighting series anyway.
Nigger what? You can shut the fuck up right now. Don't go acting like MK is such a great series when, at best, it as comparable to SF, Tekken, MvC, etc. It's all up to personal prefence, and in no way is it objectively "superior." Personally, I cant stand the clunky and stiff controls of MK.

>I miss when this board wasn't so unbearably shit.
I've been using this shit ass board for years and it's always the same. Don't act like a simple Marvel vs. DC thread is just magically creating it shit in 2017.

>Equating number of Oscars with quality stories.
>The Wolf Man
>Alice in Wonderland
>Crash

I think The Flash alone would beat anyone over on the Marvel side. Superman too. Really the only one to stand a chance would be Hulk and Thor. Who the FUCK would choose Black Cat in a 5v5 team up, versing people with the powers of Gods?

>No one thinks this besides you.
No one thinks about marvel games at all. Sup Forums is the only place where few people likes and remembers them. EVERY game connected to movie is shit and nothing will change that. Every marvel game is trying to milkshake movie fans, but no one give a single fuck about shitty games which was made in hurry to grab more money.
>It's all up to personal prefence
Agreed.

Yea, the Arkham games are for sure better in every way than any Marvel game, but my point is that's just one series. DC has these shining lights in Nolan's Batman movies and the Arkham games, but they drop the ball everywhere else. DC has 2 great games and 1 good one. Marvel has 10+ really good games.

Mate, no one thinks they're really good or even ok, besides Sup Forums. Also DC has telltale games.

Idk why people are talking about video games but there are plenty of classic marvel video games. The capcom fighting game series, Spiderman (ps1) 1&2, spiderman 2(movie game), web of shadows and shattered dimensions were decent, besides that you have the coop 4 player diablo-esque beat em ups with the X-men then the Ultimate Alliance series. Yeah Marvel fucked off for a bit during Disney's takeover but now the studio that made the last 2 tomb raider games is making an Avengers game, and Insomniac is working on a Spider-Man game which is probably going to be huge

In addition, no studio would dare make any DC ip that isn't Batman/without Batman on the front cover into a game on it's own EVER

Marvel has more characters I like

the most frustrating thing about DC is how irrelevant most of their characters are. if you aren't a justice league headliner, no writer can be assed having you do anything of interest. it's suffocating the way batman and superman eclipse the whole setting

>characterfag
I definitely prefer DC.

My heart says Marvel, my brain says DC.

Dc
All the way

which one is the one with the bat guy and which one is the one with the spider guy and 4th wall guy

HOLY