*Blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C1lldwZdA3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*eats ur homemade apple pie*

Hope he liked it :)

What the hell bro

I know who you are

lol look how happy he is here. this is the look of a man that knows with confidence he can't wait to go back to being fat after he is done with his career

>can't wait to be fat
being fat is somehow enjoyable now?

not being fat, but getting to eat all the foods you want whenever you want due to not giving a fuck since you're already fat

being fat is the ultimate in comfy

It feels like grade A depression man

not worth it

This motherfucker has lost and gained weight for roles a million times. Nothing new here

being fat and knowing you have to be fat for a job so there is literally no guilt to being lazy or eating whatever the fuck you want would be incredibly enjoyable.

he's a movie star that has already peaked, experienced millions of dollars worth of fame, wealth, material possession, already fucked hot girls, being fat doesn't change anything for him

that is why he looks so mischievous here

he LITERALLY GETS TO HAVE HIS CAKE AND EAT IT TOO

You'll never even come close to know what that is like

Its impressive, real impressive how he can get fat like that and have complete confidence that he can just get fully bulked up again.
I am overweight and I cant even get skinny one time basically

If you've ever been fit. You feel lesser when you are fat. Whenever I get lazy and start to feel a little more jiggly I hate myself.

So what role is he transforming his body for this time?

because you aren't a successful critically aclaimed actor

he's on a level of not giving a fuck that none of us mere mortals can ever understand or relate too

youtu.be/C1lldwZdA3Y

He must have a metabolism of steel by now

*steals ur fries*

nigga looks like Ivan

So how do we know he isn't doing this for a role? I mean hes missing his eyebrows.

He's doing it for a role, he is playing Dick Cheney. unironically

Because you’ve tied your appearance/fitness/health more directly to your sense of worth, which is fairly normal
Christian Bale however is immensely successful in a number of ways, and because of that he’s probably secure enough that he can enjoy getting fat for a role

>based Bale as Dick Cheney

That's going to be amazing. I genuinely can't wait.

Oh fuck lmao.

He IS doing it for a role. We do know this.

Health and fitness I guess. I don't care about my appearance to other people. I get your point though.

Just in my mind I feel like even if I was famous I would still care about my wellbeing over my success.

Sorry first I've seen, everyone else in the thread seemed oblivious.

>have complete confidence that he can just get fully bulked up again.
He's got a $10 million incentive to bust his ass to get his body into whatever shape the role requires. You on the other hand are just lazy, undisciplined nancy boy.

No problem bud.

Please move Christian I'm trying to get in the buffet line.

The upcoming Ben Afleck biopic