What should I watch? Need recommendations boys

What should I watch? Need recommendations boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C1lldwZdA3Y
streamable.com/f7euz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based on your picture? Episodes 4-6 of The Pacific.

taking of pelhem 123

and by 4-6 I actually mean 5-7

Logan Lucky is pretty gud. There's a new 1080 copy out.

it's a shame how little of that show was good

sledge is the only good character

>56% refugees arriving on the shores of mother europa

It's better than Band of Brothers.

Look I know this is Sup Forums and you feel the need to be contrarian, but let's be real here

Nope

Redditt = Band of Brothers
Sup Forums = The Pacific

Pacific is the ultimate war movie pleb filter.

It's good but not BoB good.

I felt way more connected to the BoB characters. That was my only issue with the pacific. Both high quality but it hurt more when you saw someone die in band of brothers, and the big reveal at the end when you see who each of the old guys talking the entire time were was such a good emotional payoff.

>Take Shelter
>Hell or High Water
>Nocturnal Animals

It's different than BoB. And the majority of people shit on it because it's not a Bob clone.

It's on par at the very least. SFX wise it shits all over BoB. Storywise maybe BoB was better.

BoB pretty much had narrators for every episode holding the viewers hand. Pacific was more a visual story with no narrators.

I love both I don't care. I watch BoB last week.

Also, people misunderstand Pacifics story because it doesn't have the hand holding.

I was one of those extras, I'm actually the one at the very front on the left "tipping" his helmet

ama

how did it feel to take part in jewish propaganda

good, I made only like $80 and the scene took half a day, no rehearsals.

how big is your dick?

I didn't give a shit about any of the characters in the pacific since they all looked exactly the same and as soon as you started to recognize one he was shipped off back to the US or something.
If I just wanted a depressing war documentary I'd watch a depressing war documentary.

Watch this
youtu.be/C1lldwZdA3Y

Old batman cartoons streamable.com/f7euz

Dunkirk is pretty good.

Well, obviously you have one recommendation, already. Though your one option is unavailable, as it's stuck between release and home viewing. There's a whole world out there of quality cinema - stop asking kids for advice on it.