What the fuck was Raimi thinking?

What the fuck was Raimi thinking?

it’s a metaphor for Peters hatred of the Jew

>Woah, I don't remember getting bit by an Italian!

Jesus, Raimi.

wait, how does he climb on walls then?

that was fucking great desu

laughed really hard, thanks user

The entry in the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe states that Spider-Man is able to "enhance the flux of inter-atomic attractive forces on surfaces he touches, increasing the coefficient of friction between that surface and himself."

those things are way too big and space out to have nano-scaled interactions with walls. for spidey's finger spikes to work irl they need to be imbedded on the fucking walls like tacks which would leave holes everywhere

the spider hairs make more fucking sense than that shit.

This scene was so ridiculous. It's not like those are microscopic, every single person that ever got a look at his hands would think he masturbates about 40 times a day.

Are you telling me that's not how spiders stick to walls?

t. brainlet

That looks extremely painful

I can imagine his weight would break those things if he was clinging to a wall, just ripping them out of his flesh.

UU
UU

>tfw you know this meme but don't want to spoil it to coddle all the normies in this thread who don't

>implying baneposting makes you an oldfag

I hate when people try to provide "science" behind magic. It just comes across as a dump person trying to say as many sciency sounding words that they can come up with from googling

They look like nazi salutes

It actually is. They have very fine hairs all over their feet, those hairs are fine enough to get into the imperfections of even glass and plastics.

Masturbation must be very unpleasant.

jesus i just realized that at some point people will think they're oldfags if they know baneposting.

Hell, people now think they're oldfags just for being here pre-november 2016

oh god thats true.

I been here since 2010/2013 and there are times when I don't understand jokes.

kys

>>>autism

B A I T

>not being here pre-ABATAP

If you haven't seen an abatap post in an active thread you should not be allowed to post on Sup Forums IMO

not that anyone cares but I come here like once every 2 weeks just to check out what is going on seeing as I am no longer a NEET and basically became a normie by force and have a job and whatnot because I figured posting on Sup Forums and drinking alone shouldn't be the rest of my life. Sup Forums was always shit but it's astoundingly a lot more shit nowadays and also considerably lower-paced, which is amazing considering how much more traffic Sup Forums is getting nowadays.

>raimi's spiderman is a beast of burden, climbs wall through spider mutation, slings webs from his forearm glands, super strength like a spider.
>new spiderman is "le magic acrobat" who gets his webslingers from tony stark and his "enhanced senses" are his super powers.
>raimis spiderman could beat either itteration after him into the ground with ease with or without his suit and webslingers because HE IS SPIDERMAN.

Really oodles my noodle.

>started going on Sup Forums in middle school
>Graduated university and working three jobs now
At this point I can't tell if Sup Forums has gotten worse or if I have just gotten older.

>yfw in raimi's spiderman 3 if he were to ambush any of the later spidermen like he did toby he'd just outright kill them with ease.

Yeah its strange. I honestly don't even know why I keep coming back here, I rarely post and there is rarely anything interesting here anymore.

Started browsing Sup Forums at like age 15-16 and was pretty much a normal kid with friends, went to uni, became something of a NEET, never graduated uni, now work a full time job with actual responsibilities that pays me well.

My bet would be that Sup Forums feels a lot shittier because a majority of the posters are likely younger than I am now, plus the fact that I no longer have all day every day to do fuck all and browse Sup Forums because having a job and whatnot, so you tend to become a bit more critical of how you spend your limited free time.

>using scientific terminologies makes you sound dumb
You really should just shut the fuck up lol

Shut up that was really cool

Sup Forums is way quicker that I ever remember it being I used to not come on here a lot because it was always really fucking slow used to be way slower than /x/ eve. and now /x/ is basically a ghost town

i dont get it

First came to the chan in New Years 2010, I don't feel like an Oldfag even though it's been almost 8 years of off and on again

how does it work when he has the costume on?

>time is literally the most predictable thing in life, yet it has surprised me

Good because you're not one.

So those hairs go through his spider suit?

I guess?

Italians are hairy.

biological web is a better explanation than peter creating the web shooters/fluid

You're right, that would be crazy.

i always figured they just poked through the fabric

Using them incorrectly to sound smart makes you sound dumb, retard.

Dude, if you're older than 25 you shouldn't be here

Came here to post this.

Might be based from Spidey 2099

i'm literally 63

Prove it oldfag take a picture of your wrinkled hand with a time stamp saying you love gay African man aids

i lost my hands in the war, sonny

Wtf... I knew bane posting before I even started to come here regularly. And i'm nowhere near an old fag in any board in Sup Forums