It's a Millennial character lives alone in a huge appartment without parent's support episode

>it's a Millennial character lives alone in a huge appartment without parent's support episode

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/business/knockdown-bargain-what-a-2-4m-vancouver-teardown-looks-like-1.2757939
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where is this house located?

what?

>it's a neet who doesn't understand having a job allows you to move out of home thread

Is this Canada?

>mfw this shit is explained every time with "it's rent controlled"

The house isn't worth 2 mil, the land that it's sitting on is.

Wow, that was hard.

/thread

You can find reasonably priced homes in less desirable areas.

I believe this is in Australia

Australia, Toronto, or San Fran.

some place without any black people.

Naw son, land and property are cheap in Australia.

I thought this was Canada

Vancouver, apparently
ctvnews.ca/business/knockdown-bargain-what-a-2-4m-vancouver-teardown-looks-like-1.2757939

Is this show called niggerland?

>it's a Millennial actually went to college and got a good pay profession like engineer, doctor or lawyer, so they can afford to live alone in a huge apartment without parent's support episode

Fix'ed
Cry My Celtus or Libarts fags

Not surprising. Vancouver area is very desirable and expensive. That land is worth millions easily, the person that buys the OP is going to tear down the house.

Most people I know in their early 20's are still partially on their parents' dime. Usually they get a "small kickstart" of $10,000 while they slag their way through entry-level work.

I suspect this is bait, but it's very rare that I've seen a millennial character in a STEM field. They are usually an opinion writer for a shitty magazine or something and living in an apartment that would cost $1500 a month in a cheap city and $5000 a month in a major city.

Fuck Canada. The government just lets wealthy chinks buy up all the houses despite not even living in the fucking country.

>for 30 year or more people weren't going into STEM

You're legit retarded.

I hope you realize that your experiences are not definitive of all 20 year olds millennials.
Most of my friends are homeowners and have good jobs.

I'm not there yet, but I will be in around 4 years if everything goes as planned.

>it's a OP is white and poor episode

You're doing it wrong

In Canada. There is no new houses built since the 90's.

>It's an OP hangs around losers who can't into basic life skills episode

HA HA

I live in Canada. We built our house 2 years ago.
Take your lying ass back to Sup Forums.

>boomer character
>just pick yourself up by the bootstraps and shake his hand

Take a look at this

Welcome to Canada

>the person that buys the OP is going to tear down the house.
lol no they're not. The people buying these are rich chinks trying to launder their money.

>only doctors, engineers and lawyers should be allowed to buy homes

I don't get your point. Are you defending the inflated housing costs? My father was not those things and still could afford a good home with a modest salary. It's about the cost, not the income to pay for them

>be me
>23
>work part time in a supermarket
>own a house and car due to inheritance

life is good

Atleast that looks like an actual house and not a storage shed like in the OP

>San Francisco
>no black people
I wonder what they feed all these stormies that makes them become completely stupid.

Yes, houses in rural areas are relatively cheaper than ever. If Gary, Indiana is your hope, its not too bad of an idea.

Since when was Gary a 'rural area'?
I mean I get your point, but it's a strange example

>Buying a house is easy goyim just get take out a loan

>living in a shity

There's no need to own an appartment! Just rent one goyim!

move to another country

>tfw you can get a mansion in my country for 50k also you only pay land tax 4 times a year

Is this Romania?

Slovenija

can't win

>Toronto
>no black people
who told you this

>it's another responsible young adult that doesn't spend money on pot and Apple accessories episode

>land and property are cheap in Australia.
You clearly haven't been to Sydney.

Why is this site filled with so many self hating milenials?

v keri zapizdini že? v lj ne dobiš flata pod 100k

mislil sem na podrt grad. Obnova pa te tak pride čez 500k