He's never going to show up is he?

he's never going to show up is he?

What are you talking about? He's used pretty regularly. His appearances in the first arc of Gwenpool was pretty good.

I meant in the MCU

Oh, in that case

If he does he's probably going to be a robot or a big computer screen like Zola was.

I could live with that

>I could live with that
Then you don't deserve MODOK. Big Head in Floating Chair or nothing at all.

voiced by who

Gilbert Gottfried.

You I like

Frank Welker.

Modified Angela Designed Only for Keks

Meh, they did a version of Arnim Zola who on paper is just as ridiculous as MODOK so we may see him some day.

Speaking of Gwenpool
has he came back from space already?

Not yet. Maybe he's enjoying his time up there. Peaceful, serene, and when the sun hits the horizon juuuuuust right you can catch a glimpse of Carol showering out of the Alpha Flight space station.

>he's never going to show up is he?
MCU writers are aware of him. And they haven't ruled him out. It's just that MCU is being ramped up in insanity level one film at the time. Modock will show up when he would no longer be out of place.

>MCU writers are aware of him
when have they shown this?

kek

>when have they shown this?
The writers of Civil War was interviewed in a LONG podcast. Modok was brought up, and they say they wouldn't use him half-assed. That if he was ever to appear, he HAS to be a giant head in a floating chair. And that any less means there is no point using him. He isn't forgotten, but he wouldn't even be hinted until they are ready to have him appear seriously.

It is like the reverse of Fin Fang Foom. Where he was basically wasted as the boring badguy's fire breath and tattoos in IM3. By the end of Infinity War, hopefully the more insane elements of MCU will be accepted by normal audiences.

Any hope for MCU MODOK died with Iron Man 3, when I heard AIM was in the movie I thought that clinched it.