What do you all think of Tom Cruise?

What do you all think of Tom Cruise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UFBZ_uAbxS0
youtu.be/Ecwh7g5GnP0
youtu.be/frI_BUkH5OY
bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/news/india//articleshow/21464519.cms?
youtube.com/watch?v=AHLOEjxWy68
youtube.com/watch?v=HPtiE7TJ9Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=16BFrEBZQS4
youtube.com/watch?v=GX8EU9MeyJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based and one of /ourguys/

Literally controls time and space through his operating thetan II powers. A force to be reckoned with.

>blasts jews this hard
>no one bats an eye

BASED

watching his scientology interviews made my dick soft

> literally made WB spend millions to CGI out a mustache

Cruise is ok in my book

Needs to get plowed by John Barrowman

Has never made a shit film. The best character is him playing Tom Cruise for the public, that must take a lot of dedication and work.

hard to bruise

well i would agree if it wasnt for the mummy. it was shit

Single handedly killed the DCEU

The greatest movie star of all time.

I'M SLIDIN OVER CARS WHILE I SHOOT

>scientologist
>"/ourguy/"

only manlet who can say height doesnt matter

THEY THINK THAT I'M TOM CRUISE

Underrated. The mission was impossible and he pulled it off. Three times

jews fear scientology

Absolutely based. Does more actual work than actors half his age

to be honest this e-meter screening stuff seems more scientifically sound than regular psychoanalysis to me.

Americans should fear scientology. They're the only cult that almost successfully infiltrated the government.

>implying any other religion or beliefsystem isnt a cult

implied nothing of the sort

>>>scientologist
it is the only effective force against ((((((((((((((them)))))))))))))))))))))

C'mon, it wasn't that bad.
Provided new timelane, characters and locations. Story is totally fresh take, not following that damn nostalgia trend we suddently see overload of.
Special effects and CGI were way above Marvel or DC.
Agree about bad writing and weak characters beside titular one, but c'mon, other blockbusters get away with this.
Based Cruise gave us real zero-G plane scene for 2nd time in any movie ever and the whole tomb exploration part was pretty cool, these make 2/5 of movie already. Only 20 minutes part in Prodigium was off.
Also Cruise becomes god/devil/Seth/Xenu or whatever the fuck at end was just brilliant self-esteem of his ego.

Does his thing and it's pretty good at it.

there was nothing fresh about it. Cruise tried to save it but failed unfortunately. And that fucking Mr Jeckyll. Jesus. Cruise fell for the whole "lets build a franchise" meme. Never fall for it. He should stick to standalone scifi movies

>there was nothing fresh about it
every other mummy movie is always the same >priest loves girl, she dies, forbidden love
>he wants to bring her back to life, for which is punished and buried alive
>gets back to life, and tries to bring his girl too
>main here manages to fight him and save girl
all the same, in almost all mummy movies, from 1932 original, through 40s hand, tomb, curse, ghost, 60s mummy remake, 90s mummy remake.
this time they made new, fresh story, with female princess mummy and set summoning ritual. similar but actually twisted. doesn't follow the same as dozen other mummies and it really, really pleased me here.

What movie is that webm from

Scientologist. But I do like his movies.

>File: cruise_jack_reacher.webm (2.96 MB, 700x298)-[Close]

sorry but JUST man's mummy was better. The new one had nothing new except some stupid bullshit. And yes I am Toms fan but he failed with this one.

I'd let him cuck me

Jack Reacher

Alpha as fuck

I think he's a great actor and in some very good movies. I also think he's a weirdo in real life, but I don't care, it's not like him and I are ever going to hang out and I don't give a shit what he does in his personal time. It's none of my fucking business and doesn't effect how I view him professionally.

The last true A list superstar and has been cranking out almost exclusively good movies for 35 years that he's passionate about. The absolute best and most pure thing for Hollywood. Also stars in my favorite movie, anyone who gets caught up in his scientology or something like that Oprah show can be disregarded.

Based Tom, one of the best actor in Hollywood. Also he's the right hand of intergalactic emperor Xenu so he's immune to the jew tricks.

Better is hard to say. Both are too different to compare. I remember there was huge shitstorm when Brendan one came out. Complains mostly about turning iconic horror into generic Indiana Jones ripoff and being a remake way too far away from source. To be honest it was more like "Mummy's Hand" remake than "Mummy", as many people thought.
Anyway, quite amazing how almost every mummy movie gets initially panned and then people tend to like them after some time.

I would agree it had some value if it wasnt for forced franchise. It was despicable to see all those failed attempts to introduce a new world.

>tfw the only non-molesting actor in hollywood is the crazy one

(tom cruise tom cruise tom cruise tom cruise...)

Hmm ye that was meeh, but still they handled it better than DC who forced few short clips of Flash or Aquaman.
Here we have literally few seconds shot of Creature from Black Lagoon hand and vampire fangs + short fight with dr Jekyll/Hyde but it was actually serving story purpose, allowing Ahmanet to get free. Overal can give these +/-20 minutes of "universe building" away, as rest of movie is entertaining enough.
Lover final. They handled it nice, closing mummy story, but still leaving open gate.
No overblown epic battle too. Just tossing Cruise around before he suck her dry.
Also very good quality CGI. It probably won't feel dated soon, onlike Marvel or DC one.
Movie has been released in wrong time. Few years ago it would be really fine, noone would have problem with it. Now stupid nostalgia and shared universes trends buried it's chance.

Had a bad tooth-job.
I fucking dare you to look closely at his smile. You wont be able to unsee it.

You mean his centred tooth now? I think they still get his teeth done well, given how terrible they were.

Yes, his top jaw is off-center by a whole tooth.
He must've been in a real hurry to fix them because that's the only explanation I can come up with.

He wasn't in hurry, it too him few years.
He had really fucked up teeth.

Tom is based and he's my favorite actor because of EWS I got into a fist fight with my friend because he was shitting on Tom were still cool but know he knows his place

saved
as funny as it seems, it's all true. lol

I don't, for the most part. It's nothing personal.

It's one of the few things I've seen that actually makes being shorter look more badass than being taller

compressed chad is so short and bulky, but here suits perfectly, even that small mole thing on his face

He's the GOAT but he needs to stop with these shitty action flick roles hes been doing lately

I'm no faggot but I'd suck his cock (no homo) and take his cock in my boipussy (no homo).

ridiculous little shit. piss-poor actor. whimpering faggoty voice. meets all the criteria for popularity on Sup Forums

he's doing as many as possible before he's too old.
he may look great but won't cheat age.
probably gonna do action movies till 65, then maybe retire or go to drama
i have strange feeling that he probably gonna end career having an accident during his stunts

you cannot bruise him faggot

>he may look great but won't cheat age.

Oh come on, he could still pass for a teenager .

yeah, that's what I assumed. then you happened

Great actor and nice guy, but if his sketchy private life is ever exposed with alot of evidence then his career is done.

Wasn't he hanging around after 9/11 handing out Scientology materials to the people onsite? Great guy.

He's incredibly well preserved for a jew. They usually age terribly but he hasn't for some reason.

HE IS MUMMIFIED!
WONT AGE EVER!

mommy hurry, tiny tommy needs to go poo-poo!

Hes not jewish, hes german/irish

>fucks a nigger

The crowd gathered at the airport had been paid to be there by the organisers of his trip, with the price ranging from Rs 200 to Rs 400, depending on how ‘experienced’ each member of the cheering squad was.

A few of the ‘fans’ were not even sure who they were welcoming, despite chart-paper placards reading, “we love Tom Cruise”, “Tom - chak de India”, and “Tom Cruises”.

Three girls from Mankhurd, among the most vocal members of the crowd, for example, did not exactly know what Tom Cruise did. “We’re not certain,” one of them told Mumbai Mirror, “but Rs 300 for an hour outside the airport is not bad.”

he's batshit insane crazy, like legit clinically insane not in the meme meaning
youtu.be/UFBZ_uAbxS0
youtu.be/Ecwh7g5GnP0
youtu.be/frI_BUkH5OY
at least he's a decent actor though

fucking this !

Very redpilled on scientology

continue story, it was cruise coming to india 2011

>As far as the police were concerned, however, the paid crowd had its advantages. “Mobs that randomly gather to see celebrities can be extremely unruly and tough to control. A hired crowd is better. It behaves itself and listens to us,” said a security officer outside the terminal.
bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/news/india//articleshow/21464519.cms?

>“Tom Cruises”

lel

He should have played Patrick Bateman

go to 0:36, kek me later
youtube.com/watch?v=AHLOEjxWy68

Well let me tell ya somethin' my Kraut-Mick friend...

>oppressive person detected

youtube.com/watch?v=HPtiE7TJ9Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=16BFrEBZQS4

Say what you want but the motherfucker insists on doing his own stunts

You dont say...

he left that years ago

He's a neck man.

he is the top star in hollywood

He looks 30. Amazing!

goat

pls this is the definitive Cruising kino

youtube.com/watch?v=GX8EU9MeyJw

Crazy man, good actor.

I don't know why cruise fans here are so defensive, he's clearly aging, his beliefs are a bit kooky and the Mummy was clearly bad. It's only honest to acknowledge those flaws while still admiring the fact that he has a nearly spotless career, looks pretty good for his age (and was stuck looking 30 for like 20 years), and is a pretty cool guy.

I think he might be an actual psychopath. Just doesn't give you the feeling of being an actual human being.

YO HOMIE

Joined scientology because it wasn't okay to be an atheist at the time, they then got out of him that he's gay, now he can't leave or they'll tell. Same thing with Travolta.

>Travolta
he is a degenerate

Love him. Super dedicated to the craft and usually has a pretty good eye for scripts